Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) (55531 Views)

Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:
Ugly girl with face like beans. Davido nor get taste for woman at all
U that have taste, have you been able to afford it?
Just hating on a boy you're far older than.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by anaton(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
einsteine:

If you are not a harlot, how do you know what shorttime is?

Chai! grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by standout5: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Davido must have met this girl a virgin.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
afroniger:
Hope that overexposure will not kill this their love. No be dem go first love.

You wet get taste and fine girlfriend.

If you know your girlfriend not fine hide your face.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Borntofuck: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Afonja to marry Igbo girl ☺️
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Indestructible: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:
baba kip kwayet and go look for work
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by einsteine(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:

You don't have sense

If you had sense, you wouldn't need to ask what sort of business you can start with 5 million. Ozwo like you.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by abracadabraspec(f): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is it just me but she kinda look dark here
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
einsteine:

If you had sense, you wouldn't need to ask what sort of business you can start with 5 million. Ozwo like you.

Na Gun go kill you
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
kushercain:

Ok, how much for short time?
U funny guy..haha dat serves her right
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
kushercain:

kushercain:

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by MrJonny(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
ExAngel007:
They aint gonna last.

Don't be like that
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
i know say eno go pass cubana for owerri
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by dreamwords: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Afonja rod is magnetic to Aba Jew tooto undecided

Let's chase all these demons comot starting from FFK angry
Una fit find our girls go nnewi .or abakiliki. Who doesn't hate dirty afonja women. we hate ur dirty afonja women.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
dreamwords:

Una fit find our girls go nnewi . we hate ur dirty afonja women.

tongue

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:

But his taste for this woman is very wise: she has a good head on her shoulders, and that is worth much much more than just looks with no character. He likes what he sees in her (and be honest so do you, you're just jealous) wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Davido and his cook
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Wiinnd(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nairalanders, please I have a question. Is Davido fu~king Chioma? Please I need to know. embarassed embarassed
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Vieybazz(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wiinnd:
Nairalanders, please I have a question. Is Davido fu~king Chioma? Please I need to know. embarassed embarassed
YES!!! Na your papa be the spectator
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
nextstep:

But his taste for this woman is very wise: she has a good head on her shoulders, and that is worth much much more than just looks with no character. He likes what he sees in her (and be honest so do you, you're just jealous) wink grin grin

She has inner beauty no doubt we all know that. I'm only complaining about her face.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Rozaytee: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:

All my sisters are married. Don't Be so pained the girl is ugly and davido is only using her to sell his music. All of Una go learn las las.
hater!!...keep hating while she is enjoying money...broke ass nigga
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Rozaytee: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
ExAngel007:
They aint gonna last.
keep hating oo..hater..while she dey ball...i know d only thing ur guy has ever assured u is prick...no other tangible thing
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Stop talking like a jealous kid. angry
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

This girl kpekus is not ordinary! I hope Sophia mohamadu can go and learn the secrate.

Sophia is a Gemini lady. They are mad people. No sane man wants a Gemini woman for keep.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
StarUp:
As much as l don't like Davido, l still like the way he "chops life" considering the fact that he has only one life to live.
let's chop life lemme give u assurance.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rozaytee:
keep hating oo..hater..while she dey ball...i know d only thing ur guy has ever assured u is prick...no other tangible thing
davido must hv dis virgin her because i can supply him 200 beauty lady from ede davido town.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:

You don't have sense
Gee I need to talk to you.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Decypher:
Gee I need to talk to you.

About what?
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2018
michael142:

About what?
Your Knowledge on penis enlargement. should I pm?
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Decypher:

Okay pm
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2018
Decypher:

Check your email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.