Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) (55530 Views)

Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by abbaapple: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
angry

This girl kpekus is not ordinary! I hope Sophia mohamadu can go and learn the secrate.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
einsteine:

If you are not a harlot, how do you know what shorttime is?

You don't have sense

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by loomer: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
the club small, or na people just too many?
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Neldrizzy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na small thing remain davido for be real agbero...

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by lastempero: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Davido beware of chief priest ooo.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:
Ugly girl with face like beans. Davido nor get taste for woman at all
and ur sister wt face lyk rice is stil single D
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
mrjaydee:
Somebody mess for the first pic..
na u mess
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
classicfrank4u:
and ur sister wt face lyk rice is stil single D

All my sisters are married. Don't Be so pained the girl is ugly and davido is only using her to sell his music. All of Una go learn las las.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
ExAngel007:
They aint gonna last.
ex-angel turn demon wishing ur fellow woman a broken home. Haba! Wat cud be ur reason? I'm waiting patiently for d fulfillment of ur doom prophesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chioma go sabi sniff panties.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Something is telling me this girl Aje good thats y OBO give her assurance.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Something is telling me this girl Aje good thats y OBO gave her assurance
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
ExAngel007:
They aint gonna last.
Hater, by their fruits you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by zicoraads: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't get why he's all over her like that. Allow other guys too to at least dance with her.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Afonja rod is magnetic to Aba Jew tooto undecided

Let's chase all these demons comot starting from FFK angry
Same way Igbotic Odogwu rods in Afonja toto grin Peter Okoye to Lola Omotayo, Asa Asika and Victor Anichebe to DJ cuppy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Same way Igbotic Odogwu rods in Afonja toto Peter grin Okoye to Lola Omotayo, Asa Asika and Victor Anichebe to DJ cuppy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
ExAngel007:
I have never been to asaba before. i live in f.c.t

See your flat chest

Instead of you to focus on how to raise your fallen olympus from slumber, you are here hating

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by mayze: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:
So you own taste is based on facial appearance?basically shows how shallow u r.calling someone ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:

All my sisters are married. Don't Be so pained the girl is ugly and davido is only using her to sell his music. All of Una go learn las las.
eyah so al ur sisters ar married nd yt dy couldnt trend lyk dis,i nw c were dy hate is cming frm sry.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by rowland545(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
ExAngel007:
Now, you talk like a kid. Do u think all girls are harlots? not my type.

Abeg park well.
OK, so how much for a night cry
ExAngel007:
Now, you talk like a kid. Do u think all girls are harlots? not my type.

Abeg park well.
OK, so how much for a night
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by victorkc(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
This Gul is living a borrowed and forced life.You can see that she is not the club type but Davido is just forcing her.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Thunder fire poverty

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ife won gbona
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
This Chioma must be having the time of her life.

If Davido ends up leaving her, I wonder how the next man would live up to this very high standard. She'll be very damaged.
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Galaticos444: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
michael142:
afonja spotted
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Lancelotx(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
mrjaydee:
Somebody mess for the first pic..
mumu see e head
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Galaticos444:
afonja spotted

I'm an Urhobo boy from warri

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
endove:
chioma n davido be like tonto n Churchill

Nope cos Chioma ain’t crazy like tonardo
Re: Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) by Icon79(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Enemies of progress aka Haterz shocked

O pari

ExAngel007:
They aint gonna last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.