Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

40 Ways You Might Be Killing Your Car... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 40 Ways You Might Be Killing Your Car... (798 Views)

My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. / Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 / What Could Be Killing My Car Battery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Ways You Might Be Killing Your Car... by solution1page1: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2018
40 ways you might be killing your car...

The moment you drive your car off the dealer’s lot, it starts to lose value.

The good news is that you can partly control the speed of the plunge by taking care of your new ride.

By spending a bit of time and changing a few habits, you can avoid killing your car.

Not only will these tips help you to maintain the value of your vehicle, but they can also save you money at the auto shop, keep your vehicle safe, and help you avoid being stranded on the side of the road.

There are lots of ways to kill your car. Most of them involve making (or letting) mechanical parts fail or doing things to wreck its resale value...Read More...
Re: 40 Ways You Might Be Killing Your Car... by solution1page1: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2018
grin
Re: 40 Ways You Might Be Killing Your Car... by solution1page1: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2018
chaii

(1) (Reply)

Car Cleaning Hack, How To Do Coca-cola Rust Removal / Check Out This Lexus Gs 2008 Foreign Used For 3.5m Naira @ Payandrive Nationwide / Erudite Nigerian, Finally Reveals The True Difference Between 'Motor' And 'Car'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.