Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,202 members, 7,867,493 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery (45565 Views)

'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Emmafe(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hips don’t lie

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Some of the people casting fingers can't even afford an appointment with a dentist let alone a surgeon. If you can afford to improve on any part of your body with minimal effect ,and you have the means ,then go ahead,I for one will do a Brazilian butt lift if I can a ford it,not because I have self esteem issues ,but to improve on my looks, and thanks to science for helping lots of women achieve that.

Will this people let her be,we have one life to live ,why not concentrate on your lives after all by 2155 we would all probably be dead undecided
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by JacksonOyibo: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by sanmtiago(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Forced beauty!

1 Like

Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by okwabayi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Everyday I thank God for making me a man.
I wake up and my only cosmetics are a tub of lotion, can of deodorant, bottle of perfume and a can of hair moisturizer.
Any form of enhancement I want I create freely through dedication and no form of payment apart from eating more: I run to lose weight, do press ups to gain size and perform crunches and squats to look more shapely.

1 Like

Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Krafty006: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
na she sabi.....quality handmade shoes 0818-166-3616
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by 1zynnvn(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Welcome to Nigeria where people swallow panadol on celebrities "attention seekers" headache grin
attention seeking should be a course in the university, its the new currency. It pays
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
donbachi:
Brain,face,breast and nyansh all artificial..and u expect children wey go suck such breasts to reason normal...or expect such brains to post decent pictures ...with dat kain nyansh no man go enjoy doggie again....say no to artificial.
lol.No Man Go Enjoy Doggie Again.So Crazily Hillarious
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Genniez(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
No hate speech but this new hip looks like hangar.. Cant it look same with the body..I'm still killing ma ram
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Julivas(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
dominique:
It's most likely one of those shape wears that women wear to give themselves hourglass figure.
Good afternoon sis. Please help to look into this. ECH time I sent a pm to someone, instead of delivering to the person 's mail, it will go into my mail. Please help to resolve it. Thanks.
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Anfieldboss: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
blackaxe78:
Where are the hips?

Still searching for it.

Some people never jam Ibadan market women to confirm what they call hips.

This is just regular chicken laps

Bro u no lie at all, Ibadan hips no get part 2 grin
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by dominique(f): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Julivas:

Good afternoon sis. Please help to look into this. ECH time I sent a pm to someone, instead of delivering to the person 's mail, it will go into my mail. Please help to resolve it. Thanks.

That's how the pm system works, a copy is sent to your inbox. Do your recipient(s) not get your message(s)
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Adakintroy: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Insecure women everywhere. If you are not secure. You can't truly exude confidence. Learn to laugh at your flaw.

That us the problem with this politically correct world.

If you live in the getto, and you get okporlor eye (pulp eyes whichever language suits you) dem for Don call yu okporlor lucky. Or okporlor pat..sote before you reach adult the name Don turn guy name.

Anytime them call you okporlor lucky him go bike dem DE hail you!...no be lie na level.

Bottom line the world will text your flaws. Developed a thick skin and you will soon be famous for it.
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mightyn drop his first track titled "Favour". You can't afford to miss this All dance banga. Shot by olivaturp2 dar Filmmaker. Enjoy the beat. Feel the hit!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPYo_ws7gEk
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by bankylan: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Obierika:
I'm sure it was paid for by her maga Dr Festus Fadeyi

You know well......He is over 70 oooo.....Toke is just one of them!!!!
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Julivas(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
dominique:

That's how the pm system works, a copy is sent to your inbox. Do your recipient(s) not get your message(s)

Alright, thanks.
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by Beyfit(f): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
You can easily achieve this with a waist trainer.

when you work on your tummy, your best contour will show.

Call and order for yours now

Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by jesmond3945: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
I think many Nigerians are jobless is a pity.
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by MENTORCH(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Women have mind o! To cut all your body and put things just to have a fake big ass. Hmm! No difference between those women and yahoo boys.
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by justSex1: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nice hip jor! http://ewrdafa.ml
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by justSex1: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
My mind! D J
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by ikorodureporta: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Aro
Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by theDukegold(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Guapismo:
I don't know why people can't mind their business, is it ur hip?, is u her hip?, is her hip u?
No sir, that was how Dbanj ignored the fans and minded his business and lost his son. One of those comments might be of help to her someday.

1 Like

Re: Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery by OyinO: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Whats the difference between this and sex doll? Both are fake pieces of plastic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together / Pictures From Former Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.