Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Wicked Kazeem: My Experience - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wicked Kazeem: My Experience (1246 Views)

Kazeem Diaries / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. / I Visited My Former Kazeem Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2018
I triumphantly drove into a kazeem's office to fix my car air-conditioning. I met him and we discussed after inspection he proceeded to refill the unit... Pouring a 240 ml compressor oil inside instead of 120ml. Compressor started working intermittently on and off.. he declared with absolute certainty that the car needs a new compressor... Haba gobe...
Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
I quickly contacted Mosbus who explained that the system was overflooded with oil... A breathe of relief at last...
Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2018
While waiting for the car to be coupled back...my kazeem blazed Mary j blige... If you know you know. I moved aside...but trust the breeze... On my way back na im I just saw that I was deeply dozing off behind the wheel...
Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2018
I remembered the maryj blazing kazeem... Uhmmm however my reason for teeming the kazeem wicked is yet to be revealed.
Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by captainking(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hahaha.. Any kazeem that has an office.. Is not an ordinary kazeem oo..
Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
captainking:
Hahaha.. Any kazeem that has an office.. Is not an ordinary kazeem oo..

Hmmm my ac kazeem just high me like kite o.... With treated atmospheric chemicals..

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
As my ac compressor was working on and off due to too much oil.... Wicked kazeem went to look for sledge hammer to knack it .... Saying it's probably hooked. Yeee I just heard gbagbagba ayemi o....gbese!!
Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
If you think that is all.... You are mistaken.
Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who asked you? angry

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Who asked you? angry

Who asked for your permission to vent.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
whether you read or not my story continues.... wicked kazeems errywia

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
cc diportivo come and carry ur friend oh
Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by diportivo: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
cc diportivo come and carry ur friend oh

why u call me for this thread na

Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
diportivo:

carry ur friend and go OH
Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by RZArecta2(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Op, kwantinu ya story na.

And drop your Kazeem's number, I have a car I want him to work on cool

1 Like

Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2018
While at the place a retired woman brought her car for fixing.... Kazeem claims evaporator was bad.... and proceeded to dismantle the dashboard.... Only for him to go inside the car with a can of HVAC oil...which I observed him pouring onto the evaporator before he brought the unit out!!! I was like ah ah ah....is this what kazeems do..... And he boldly showed the retired woman the unit wet with oil... and where allegedly it was leaking refrigerant....

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Kazeem: My Experience by weyreypey: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2018
diportivo:

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Better Way To Buy A Car - Ranking of the Best Cars to Buy / Abuja Man Calls Out Mechanic Who Allegedly Cruises Around In Clients' Cars / I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.