Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,417 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. (6675 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by jarkbauer: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2019
1. Push your car complaints to car talk, copy all known mechanics.
2. Get confused and tutored by their language and suggestions but get the technical name for your complaints and parts needed.
3. Open google, type in the technical name for your complaints.
4. Look at 5 or more YouTube Videos about the solution to your car problems.
5. Download the 'most professional' Video and watch again and again
6. Download the Repair bulletin.
7. Buy Original parts even your Kazeem will say Oga na follow come you buy ooo.
8. Call your Kazeem.
9. Get a day off work to stay with your kazeem
10. Buy 2 bottles of Orijin(motivation to obey your annoying commands)
11.Proceed to your Kazeem, CALMLY tell him how you want your problems solved.
12. Pray you dont need a scan tool to finish the work.

13. Call gazzuzz when problems arise

[img]http://etimesafrica.files./2016/11/wp-1479757731776.jpg[/img]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by Flattino(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Looooooll
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by sabaka: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Perfecto! cheesy
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by OPUSDEI1(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2019
11. Proceed to your Kazeem, CALMLY tell him how you want your problems solved.

I so love this line.

6 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by cmoney22222: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Confirm
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by Tyche(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by antagonist: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2019
let me not even say what I know about this jarkbauer handle for now, i will keep it for a good day, that fateful day tables will shake and break and the gods will weep

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by jarkbauer: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2019
antagonist:
let me not even say what I know about this jarkbauer handle for now, i will keep it for a good day, that fateful day tables will shake and break and the gods will weep

Una sha like to change topic
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by airex(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2019
Don't mind that ripper that calls himself gazzuz. Earlier today a thread was opened against him about how he wanted to rip someone of a whopping 30k.The property became a stolen property because he didn't give him the money. Ole buruku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
airex:
Don't mind that ripper that calls himself gazzuz. Earlier today a thread was opened against him about how he wanted to rip someone of a whopping 30k.The property became a stolen property because he didn't give him the money. Ole buruku.

I'm sorry sir, it was 50k and this is the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4956645/how-gazzuzz-charged-me

5 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by airex(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Whatever. I'm glad the guy got it fixed for less.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by kingreign(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
airex:

Have you been robbed by him or has he scammed you or defrauded you before to put up this kind of comment?
Its 2019, I feel you guys spewing hate words anyhow should be very careful so that you'd not get into problem. Don't think that because you're on an online forum you're totally anonymous, you could be fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law.

Word is enough for the wise!

4 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by airex(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
kingreign:

Have you been robbed by him or has he scammed you or defrauded you before to put up this kind of comment?
Its 2019, I feel you guys spewing hate words anyhow should be very careful so that you'd not get into problem. Don't think that because you're on an online forum you're totally anonymous, you could be fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law.

Who's this crazy mofo talking here? Did I mention your name or are you part of his crew? God punish una there. Either online or offline I dare you to try anything you can and see how you're gonna end up.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by kingreign(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
airex:
Who's this crazy mofo talking here? Did I mention your name or are you part of his crew? God punish una there. Either online or offline I dare you to try anything you can and see how you're gonna end up.
Your opinion!

Smiles smiley

6 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by 3kay945(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Someone posted the comment below on the closed thread where It was said you over-charged. grin

Hope you get it?

Now how is this possible

"I Bought a replacement ECU for a toyota VVT-I engine for 120k after a long search, thanked my star and drove off. infact, all the pins were acurate with the replaced one and looking brand new too. the only variation is 2 or 3 digit numbers at its serial marking.

You wont believe, an hour drive and petrol start gushing out from exhaust instead of carbon".

4 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
3kay945:

Someone posted the comment below on the closed thread where It was said you over-charged. grin

Hope you get it?

Now how is this possible

"I Bought a replacement ECU for a toyota VVT-I engine for 120k after a long search, thanked my star and drove off. infact, all the pins were acurate with the replaced one and looking brand new too. the only variation is 2 or 3 digit numbers at its serial marking.

You wont believe, an hour drive and petrol start gushing out from exhaust instead of carbon".

I saw the comment. If I start to list the things I have seen in my line of work as regards wrong engine ecu's, 10pages will not be enough. thank God for this thread, I will rest grin

8 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by RZArecta2(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
antagonist:
me sef dey suspect wink
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by airex(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
kingreign:

Your opinion!

Smiles smiley
GTFO.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by fuckboys: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
kingreign:

your type is never gonna make money in your life

Keep asslicking your fellow guy like a gay mofo
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by kingreign(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
fuckboys:
your type is never gonna make money in your life

Keep asslicking your fellow guy like a gay mofo

Your opinion.

Smiles smiley

6 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by kingreign(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
airex:
GTFO.

Your opinion

Smiles smiley

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
jarkbauer:
1. Push your car complaints to car talk, copy all known mechanics.
2. Get confused and tutored by their language and suggestions but get the technical name for your complaints and parts needed.
3. Open google, type in the technical name for your complaints.
4. Look at 5 or more YouTube Videos about the solution to your car problems.
5. Download the 'most professional' Video and watch again and again
6. Download the Repair bulletin.
7. Buy Original parts even your Kazeem will say Oga na follow come you buy ooo.
8. Call your Kazeem.
9. Get a day off work to stay with your kazeem
10. Buy 2 bottles of Orijin(motivation to obey your annoying commands)
11.Proceed to your Kazeem, CALMLY tell him how you want your problems solved.
12. Pray you dont need a scan tool to finish the work.

13. Call gazzuzz when problems arise

[img]http://etimesafrica.files./2016/11/wp-1479757731776.jpg[/img]

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by fuckboys: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
I've been trying to create a thread like this for a long time, but I'm always busy and I hate typing most of the time

Stop letting this motherfuckers rip you off, everything they know about cars is on Google. All you need know is how to read and comprehend that's all. Read up your car problems on Google and watch YouTube videos, then teach your humble road side mechanic what and how you want him to fix it you

4 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
fuckboys:
I've been trying to create a thread like this for a long time, but I'm always busy and I hate typing most of the time

Stop letting this motherfuckers rip you off, everything they know about cars is on Google. All you need know is how to read and comprehend that's all. Read up your car problems on Google and watch YouTube videos, then teach your humble road side mechanic what you what him to fix for you

5 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by airex(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
fuckboys:

Stop letting this motherfuckers rip you off, everything they know about cars is on Google. All you need know is how to read and comprehend that's all. Read up your car problems on Google and watch YouTube videos, then teach your humble road side mechanic what and how you want him to fix it you
Dont mind them, crazy and stewpid rippers
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by Tyche(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
You are blessed Gazz

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
This topic totally killed me!
Lol
Thanks for making me crack up cheesy
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by diportivo: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
let us order lobster

even tho we have a budget for crayfish grin

y'all will be fine undecided

3 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by nurey(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Haaaaa, I used to think like this before everything dey Google just watch the video and read.

Even me sef know there are somethings only meant for professionals, you need to be taught and showed not reading or watching video.

In any line of work where people get trained to fix you don't just watch videos and get a hanG of it, only very few humans are born with such talent, when I was young don't ever fix something in front of me cause I would catch on and do it next time, I just need to watch and I will catch on, but as am growing up I am losing the ability.

Well it's your car so you can do as you like, I remember QG15DE ordinary timing chain show mechanic watch video, the man don use 20 years on the job nah oga pata pata, still he no fit set timing chain grin if you want the complete story buy me a drink and I spill it

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by 3kay945(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
nurey:
Haaaaa, I used to think like this before everything dey Google just watch the video and read.

Even me sef know there are somethings only meant for professionals, you need to be taught and showed not reading or watching video.

In any line of work where people get trained to fix you don't just watch videos and get a hanG of it, only very few humans are born with such talent, when I was young don't ever fix something in front of me cause I would catch on and do it next time, I just need to watch and I will catch on, but as am growing up I am losing the ability.

Well it's your car so you can do as you like, I remember QG15DE ordinary timing chain show mechanic watch video, the man don use 20 years on the job nah oga pata pata, still he no fit set timing chain grin if you want the complete story buy me a drink and I spill it

I wont mind hearing the timing chain story boss. cool

You made good comment up there. Though, there are many stuff car owners can do themselves if equipped with relevant tools and information.
At least, servicing and changing of plugs on some vehicles are easy especially some Toyota and rav4 etc.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by jarkbauer: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
nurey:

if you read very well you see i was talk about turning your kazeem to gazzuzz not DYI
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by nurey(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
jarkbauer:

if you read very well you see i was talk about turning your kazeem to gazzuzz not DYI

So you don turn magician. I am not talking about DIY too.

Your theory makes sense for some aspect of engineering but not all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filling Of Car Gas / Why Is My Honda City Revving Itself.help Pls / What Is The Difference Between AWD, 4WD And Auxiliary Gear In SUV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.