Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist (1559 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by gmaribel(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Exodus 5:2
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dalamama:

They were the same. The same missionaries that came also colonized us.
Go & join the kids class on the history of colonialism & missionary impact in the black Continent...
I guess it will help you...
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Dalamama: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Glycolysis:

Go & join the kids class on the history of colonialism & missionary impact in the black Continent...
I guess it will help you...

History as written by your oppressors and enslavers is what you take as sacrosanct abi? Well done.

1 Like

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by tolase220(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
I pray for you Seun, in Jesus mighty name, you will not end up like Apple's Job and soo many invective spewing Atheists. Faith is the way to go. Faith first, then answers as clear as crystals. As an atheist, you are an easy pawn in the hand of the enemy, Satan. That should not be your portion now!!
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dalamama:

[s]
History as written by your oppressors and enslavers is what you take as sacrosanct abi? Well done.[/s]
Go join the class I ask you to do,& stop displaying your puesdo intellectualism here..
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
spongeisback:

[s]
Many Christians don't know that the colonialists always use their religion as a tool. Btw read up about him before making any uninformed snide comments.[/s]

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by letusbepieces: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seun:

No, but can you see that there is a difference between what I said and what you implied that I said?

SEUN LET IT GO, ALOT OF IRRELEVANT POST AND NEWS HAVE MADE FP, SEND OUR POLITICS THREAD TOO

here is the actual source. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/atiku-best-candidate-to-defeat-buhari-analyst/
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by letusbepieces: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bleep seun osewa
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
tolase220:
I pray for you Se.un, in Jesus mighty name, you will not end up like Apple's Job and soo many invective spewing Atheists. Faith is the way to go. Faith first, then answers as clear as crystals. As an atheist, you are an easy pawn in the hand of the enemy, Satan. That should not be your portion now!!

I pray for you that you would not end up like Bimbo Odukoya or Myles Munroe

BTW mention a single person in the entire Bible who believed Yahweh exists only based on faith first

6 Likes

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by semasir: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
When you know the story of how Tai Solarin ended then you'll understand what I meant.

My point is simple that deep down within him, he should know there is that Super natural being.

tintingz:
So how does Tai Solarin or Seun ending up relate to the thread topic?

What exactly is your point?
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by tintingz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
semasir:
When you know the story of how Tai Solarin ended then you'll understand what I meant.

My point is simple that deep down within him, he should know there is that Super natural being.

How did Tai Solarin ended?
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
semasir:

I would like to know how Tai Solarin ended up please.
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
davedayo:
I have came across and read alot of post on Nairaland regard Seun Osewa (Nairaland Founder) being an Atheist and i took my time to read and study his responses to questions shooted at him. Well you may be asking yourself what's my business with this, but in the course of going through the post and his responses i deduced somethings the reason behind becoming an Atheist.

Seun Osewa, i don't really know and can't deduce if you actually came across or meet someone in the past who have by any means change your perspectives and thought towards your former religion, only you can throw light to that, fact still remain the same that you were born into a Christian family and even was brought up to be a Christian but unfortunately or fortunately you decided to go on the opposite and more opposite to become an atheist. That's choice anyway, but what choice? Right choice or wrong? On what ground did the choice was made? What kind of transformation took place? I went through your post and responses but couldn't find a concrete and tangible reason behind your choice, I could deduced verily that in the past when you are still a Christian, you were lost spiritually, your believes in God were declining, depression and opression overwhelmed you for the reason I don't actually know and thought all these shouldn't be happening to you, why would God allow these things to happened to you and you probably came to conclusion that surely God does not exist and begin to find and research for more reasons to back and support your decision that God surely doesn't exist, you went more and deeply into scientific research to claim God does not exist, just as it is claimed that Science is the study of Universe base on observations, experiment(ation) and investigations which brought up a conclusion that God really doesn't exist then Science itself need to be investigated, definitely if you don't believe in God then you must believe in the opposite, the devil. If you still think Bible or Quran(Which I surely know you don't believe in it too) is still a mere historical book that has no any iota of connections to God existence then definitely you need spiritual investigation. You are yet to give a personal definite concrete and tangible reason for becoming an Atheist, you cannot come and confuse those who believe there is God but yet to be strong in their faith. Tell me how you were created, how life was in you and am still waiting for the day a man would be created by a man with life in him.
Please do me a favour to watch a video by Trey Smith, "THEORY OF EVERYTHING"

Am yet to know the type of Atheism you are, May be a Strong one that don't believe at all that God exist or the Weak one that believe God exist but rather claims a religious relativism.

Now the QUESTION you have always refuse to answer :
What are the questions you asked your parents but couldn't answer them that gave you the 100% fact that God does not exist

I demand this answer now please!
I am a christain but I kind of get disappointed when christains argue without reasonable sense.. Is op trying to impose his religion on seun? Last time I checked even the apostles and jesus had to perform some miracles to convince of his supremecy. But what do we have here now? Fake wolis(fake pastors), chemical reaction pastors that create artificial fire to show say dem get power. Mind you I have also argued with a lot of atheists here to support christianity but i think its better we give room for genuine facts available now wink
The fear of death and what will happen after life is what is holding christains and some muslims back and thats the truth.. I have no insecurity or delusion about all these...The bible talked about peter and john healing a crippled man..Which man of God has ever healed a mad man on the streets..(check well if it wasnt planned or a paid make believe miracle) Insects/animals kill themselves too they are born just like humans are..Now op tell me the most convincing event or occurence that happened to you that made you believe God exists..I would love to hear and i think seun will too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reformed Ogboni Fraternity / Why Are Nigerians Quick To Praise God For Their Ill-gotten Wealth? / A Quality Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.