Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist (1547 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by davedayo: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2018
I have came across and read alot of post on Nairaland regard Seun Osewa (Nairaland Founder) being an Atheist and i took my time to read and study his responses to questions shooted at him. Well you may be asking yourself what's my business with this, but in the course of going through the post and his responses i deduced somethings the reason behind becoming an Atheist.

Seun Osewa, i don't really know and can't deduce if you actually came across or meet someone in the past who have by any means change your perspectives and thought towards your former religion, only you can throw light to that, fact still remain the same that you were born into a Christian family and even was brought up to be a Christian but unfortunately or fortunately you decided to go on the opposite and more opposite to become an atheist. That's choice anyway, but what choice? Right choice or wrong? On what ground did the choice was made? What kind of transformation took place? I went through your post and responses but couldn't find a concrete and tangible reason behind your choice, I could deduced verily that in the past when you are still a Christian, you were lost spiritually, your believes in God were declining, depression and opression overwhelmed you for the reason I don't actually know and thought all these shouldn't be happening to you, why would God allow these things to happened to you and you probably came to conclusion that surely God does not exist and begin to find and research for more reasons to back and support your decision that God surely doesn't exist, you went more and deeply into scientific research to claim God does not exist, just as it is claimed that Science is the study of Universe base on observations, experiment(ation) and investigations which brought up a conclusion that God really doesn't exist then Science itself need to be investigated, definitely if you don't believe in God then you must believe in the opposite, the devil. If you still think Bible or Quran(Which I surely know you don't believe in it too) is still a mere historical book that has no any iota of connections to God existence then definitely you need spiritual investigation. You are yet to give a personal definite concrete and tangible reason for becoming an Atheist, you cannot come and confuse those who believe there is God but yet to be strong in their faith. Tell me how you were created, how life was in you and am still waiting for the day a man would be created by a man with life in him.
Please do me a favour to watch a video by Trey Smith, "THEORY OF EVERYTHING"

Am yet to know the type of Atheism you are, May be a Strong one that don't believe at all that God exist or the Weak one that believe God exist but rather claims a religious relativism.

Now the QUESTION you have always refuse to answer :
What are the questions you asked your parents but couldn't answer them that gave you the 100% fact that God does not exist

I demand this answer now please!

1 Like

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by semasir: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2018
Seun may never answer you on this but whether he does or not, his conviction is solely his but I pray he won't end up as Tai Solarin

1 Like

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Thebwoy: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2018
Is this a question or an essay.
Imagine the ask u a question that is this long in examination hall.
You go answer?

4 Likes

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by nellyelitz(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2018
The guy is confused jare

1 Like

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by davedayo: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Thebwoy:
Is this a question or an essay.
Imagine the ask u a question that is this long in examination hall.
You go answer?
I have to phantom the whole thing
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by NPComplete: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lol. Another learner

3 Likes

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Bamangan: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Leave Seun alone, you that carry God for head, what have you achieved?

1 Like

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by beatmonster(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Seun is going to hellfire straight grin

1 Like

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by okwabayi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Did I read this? Not really. I went one paragraph and-. Did I understand it? Yes. Did it make my life better? No.

5 Likes

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by davedayo: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
okwabayi:
Did I read this? Not really. I went one paragraph and-. Did I understand it? Yes. Did it make my life better? No.
Did I ask you to read it? No, you understand it? Good for you. Is it for you? No. Must you comment? No

1 Like

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by okwabayi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
davedayo:

Did I ask you to read it? No, you understand it? Good for you. Is it for you? No. Must you comment? No
It’s a public forum and I can do whatever I want after all. Let me shoki to the next thread. This one is stale already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by spongeisback: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
I remember the story of Daniel Everett and the people of piraha. I shake my head because slavery is really 100% a choice. He went to this isolated tribe to spread the "goodnews" of Jesus Christ to them and they ended up making him convert to atheism.

It's sad that a black Nigerian in this 21st century with all the information available still believes that a Jew from far away Israel "died for his sins"gringringrin a religion that was imposed on you less that 100 years ago you're carrying on as if you saw the said Jesus.

Congratulations!!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by frank317: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
In all my interactions with Christians... The dumbest questions ever asked is... Wait for it...

Tell me how u were u were created? Who made the sun and heavenly bodies?

6 Likes

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
spongeisback:
I remember the story of Daniel Everett and the people of piraha. I shake my head because slavery is really 100% a choice. He went to this isolated tribe to spread the "goodnews" of Jesus Christ to them and they ended up making him convert to atheism.

It's sad that a black Nigerian in this 21st century with all the information available still believes that a Jew from far away Israel "died for his sins"gringringrin a religion that was imposed on you less that 100 years ago you're carrying on as if you saw the said Jesus.

Congratulations!!!!!
Many atheist don't know the difference between missionaries & colonialists

2 Likes

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by spongeisback: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Glycolysis:

Many Christians don't know that the colonialists always use their religion as a tool. Btw read up about him before making any uninformed snide comments.

7 Likes

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by NPComplete: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:
In all my interactions with Christians... The dumbest questions ever asked is... Wait for it...

Tell me how u were u were created? Who made the sun and heavenly bodies?

That's why I called him a learner. Same thing that girl in that other thread was asking. The moment u see people asking that kind of question u should know there incapable of deep and complex introspection. So u will just be wasting ur time engaging them. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by rekinomtla(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
If I were to guess, he probably became an atheist as a result of emotionally traumatic events in his life or he was severely brainwashed by historically and scientifically illiterate atheists one commonly founds roaming and trolling online. Signs of the former include: typically blaming religion for almost everything and constantly repeating that God won't allow evil to occur if he existed.

While the severely brainwashed atheists tends to:

1. Define atheism as a lack of belief even when corrected numerous times.
2. Be a mythcist or considers it to be a reasonable position.
3. Believes "who created God" is a good objection to the cosmological argument for God's existence.
4. Constantly claims theis's believe theres an invisible man in the sky
5. Make numerous historically illiterate claims about the relationship between science and religion.
6. Regularly contradicts himself/herself when discussing morality. One minute, morality is subjective, next they condemning other societies as having inferior morals to theirs.
7. Believes no atheist killed in the name of atheism.
8. Actually thinks the universe came from nothing.
9. Blindly accepts and trusts in the claims of other atheists.
10. Believes science has disproven God's existence.

1 Like

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Kindergarten question
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Seun(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Davedayo, can you post a link to where I mentioned the question you want me to answer?

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by letusbepieces: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seun:
Davedayo, can you post a link to where I mentioned the question you want me to answer?

Seun, stop behaving like an over fed bird challenging God to a fight.

U are intelligent enough to know there is a GOD.
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
spongeisback:

Congratulations!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/4169333/piraha-tribesmen-jesus

Slavery is indeed a choice. One doesn't need the best education to figure out that christianity is bullshit. All one needs is common sense and honesty.

3 Likes

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by letusbepieces: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Martinez19:
https://www.nairaland.com/4169333/piraha-tribesmen-jesus

Slavery is indeed a choice. One doesn't need the best education to figure out that christianity is bullshit. All one needs is common sense and honesty.

Do u have anything to support your claim that christianity is bullshit?
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by davedayo: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seun:
For sure shocked Are you denying this?
This is the screenshots

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Seun(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
davedayo:

For sure shocked Are you denying this?
This is the screenshot
No, but can you see that there is a difference between what I said and what you implied that I said?

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by letusbepieces: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seun:

No, but can you see that there is a difference between what I said and what you implied that I said?

SEUN, ABEG FP MY THREAD AND LEAVE MATTER, I AM A POLITICS POSTER, TAKE NO OFFENCE IN WAT I SAY.

LET ME GO BACK TO POLITICS SINCE YESTERDAY NOW, I HAVE BEEN CHASING U UP.
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by solution1page1: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seun:

no matter what, please Mentor Seun can you provide at least a flexible Answer... To avoid disturbing questions attracting flies and ideas that are not friendly as regards to customers ethics
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by solution1page1: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
me too i don't understand
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by solution1page1: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seun:

no matter what, please Mentor Seun can you provide at least a flexible Answer... To avoid disturbing questions attracting flies and ideas that are not friendly as regards to customers ethics
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by tintingz(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
semasir:
Seun may never answer you on this but whether he does or not, his conviction is solely his but I pray he won't end up as Tai Solarin
So how does Tai Solarin or Seun ending up relate to the thread topic?

What exactly is your point?
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by tintingz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
spongeisback:

Congratulations!!!!!
Wow, you just made me research about him.
Re: Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist by Dalamama: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Glycolysis:

They were the same. The same missionaries that came also colonized us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Allah Praying To In Quran? Allah Prayed In Quran And Hadith / Tolu Ilori (christ Embassy) / Testimonies From GCK - GCK Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.