Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos (35263 Views)

Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos / Carpenter Arrested By Police, Imprisoned After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photo / Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Poor thing sad
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by McINoWell: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chaiii God abeg just blow ur trumpet Biko..
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Karlovich: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Foolish Buhari is the cause of all this
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Klington: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Another form of lawful unlawful jungle justice

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
So painful.

I still wonder why noone ever told me life was gonna be dis hard!!!
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by vanluke(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
God please have mercy ooo..
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
shocked

#ENDSARS, #ENDPOLICE
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by tstx(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:
This country is completely fvrked up!! Just imagine the kind of rubbish happening every day?? If you are a young man and you are driving a flashy car you automatically become a yahoo boy regardless of whether you are a freelancer, affiliate marketer, Bitcoin seller or any other genuine Internet work you may be doing. Imagine what the family of this boy would be passing through now. Just this morning, I saw three heavily armed policemen harassing two young men on the road. They searched them thoroughly and couldn't find anything except some money in their pocket yet they forced them to enter a car they came with. When one of them tried to complain he got a heavy slap on his face!?
This country is really disgusting to say the least.
.. you witnessed such a thing and did nothing to stop it.. You are part of the problem

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Dollarship(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Them end SARS na police over take work
Continue
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Bobbybrwon(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
OneCorner:
Why should he wear “supreme” clothes when he knows he’s not a yahoo boy

I tire for ur matter o, so supreme clothe is meant for yahoo boys abi
Get a life

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Franzinni: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
There are two sides of the story and there is the truth
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by AuroraB(f): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chai, someone's child cry
Nwa ime muru cry
No parent deserves this sad
V
Can this country get better?
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Centcanada: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wait a minute. Am not supporting any dude for any bad thing but I can remember the vice president gave the then our SARS ultimatum to leave anything Yahoo and focus on Armed rubbering and kidnapping? What will make ordinary police person torture someone to death all because of one thing or the other? Am just tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
still a very young boy *infact* angry

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by lalasticope(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Insecure country, RIP dude
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by capitalzero: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
dainformant:
A young man identified as Ifunanya, has been allegedly tortured to death by Nigeria police officers attached to B Division Warri, Delta State.

It was gathered that the deceased Ifunanya was fast asleep when officers attached to B Division broke into their apartment and surrounded everyone in the house with guns while in search for internet fraudsters otherwise known as 'Yahoo Boys'. 

They searched the house, found nothing and ordered Ifunanya and four others to enter their Hilux van before taking them to the station.

It was alleged that the officers tortured Ifunanya to get information but he couldn't make it like others as he passed away during the brutal process.

Ifunanya fainted and was rushed to General hospital where he was confirmed dead by the doctor.

The police hurriedly arraigned the other people arrested with Ifunanya and charged them for armed robbery.

According to reports, the other arrested victims are currently in Okere Prison.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/young-man-tortured-to-death-by-police-after-being-labelled-yahoo-boy-photos.html

law against use torture to obtain information from accused should be passed exempt on cases of terrorism and murders and that should be done.
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by neZer15: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
naso them they do..
God will judge..
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by legendsilver(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
fvck:
By the way see what a yahoo plus guy was doing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q0TDTFFYbU
na which Yoruba movie be this?
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Antichristus: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
IT'S NOT THE FAULT OF THE POLICE OFFICER BUT THE FAULT OF THE IGP. IF EVERY SINGLE ACT OF MURDER COMMITTED BY ANY POLICE OFFICERS IS DEALT WITH BY SENDING THE RESPONSIBLE OFFICER(S) TO THE GALLOWS, THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING. THE SAME APPLIES TO THE ARMED FORCES.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by mayorjosh(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
OneCorner:

I think you should have been taken in his stead instead because I don'tsee you making sense of anything here

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Antichristus: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
AuroraB:
Chai, someone's child cry
Nwa ime muru cry
No parent deserves this sad
V
Can this country get better?

NEVER AGAIN. NO ONE IN POSITION OF AUTHORITY IN NIGERIA, NOT EVEN THAT STUPID VP, IS PROACTIVELY DOING ANYTHING TO PUT NIGERIA ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND PATH.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by johnson4nosa(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ogun go kill u kill ur papa ur mama go follow and ur entire generation
OneCorner:
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by AfroSamurai: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's high time the federal government do something about the bestiality of members of the Nigeria Police. This is getting too much. You can imagine the lame attempt to cover up their unlawful arrest of the boys, parading the other boys as armed robbers.

What proof do they have that the boys are armed robbers, talkless of being yahoo boys. I'm also very sure they lack court warrant before breaking into the boys house.

It's a shame things like this still happen in the 21st century. Something honestly needs to be done to prevent this nonsense from happening again. It is getting worrisome and becoming too much.

R.I.P young man. sad

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by dangoteinlaw: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Meanwhile that olosho called dolapo is slaying on IG claiming to be working when infact she's just there to service the transmission crooner..... Nigeria police is a disgrace to what any law enforcement stands for

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by 2shure: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
okere community
very rough place
i hate warri
airport road
jakpa
and d whole of warri filled wit G boys

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by ManTiger(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Police and wickedness...

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by AfonjaSlaves(f): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
nah to package myself disappear from this country dey hungry me... Zai Barber is a clueless clown
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by mandate12: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
OneCorner:

Get well soon!
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Sirpoccar(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
OneCorner:

PLEASE BAN THIS GUY..... HIM MUMU DON DO
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Menzy86(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
These kinda things used to happen in societies we admire as developed now. The people (family, friends and activists) fought with their lives and such oddities were scrapped out of their societies. In Nigeria this guy has been killed now. The family will cry, curse and bury him without any concrete action to forestall something like this happening again. We are docile and the authorities know. I am so pained now. I can't even imagine such thing happening to any of my siblings. We are the architects of our troubles. See the young promising guy. So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by McDonJay(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Do you have brain to think at all, even if he is a Yahoo boy must he be tortured to the point of death? Even the police knows the implication of what they did before rushing to the court to charge them with robbery. Abeg they use your thinking faculty before u jump to comment o. Nonsense!
OneCorner:

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by hollywater: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Still zombies are seriously considering voting Buhari again.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.