Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos (35188 Views)

Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos / Carpenter Arrested By Police, Imprisoned After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photo / Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by faith551(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
OneCorner:
Why should he wear “supreme” clothes when he knows he’s not a yahoo boy

You're such an insensitive idiot

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by ufuosman(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Imagine dis small boy na dem dey beat dey die, wen dem hear gunshots dem go run..... Some of dem no suppose be policemen

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Deltatoto: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
OneCorner:
ur madness is epic

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by neweraomo: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't really believe that story ,he might be part of a robbery gang or an informant ,I don't believe police will ever torture a Yahoo boy,only thing they could do is to extort money out from them
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by lahlahhh: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Police as an institution should be totally overhauled. These people are the latest terror in Nigeria. RIP to the dead
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by fineboynl(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
neweraomo:
I don't really believe that story ,he might be part of a robbery gang or an informant ,I don't believe police will ever torture a Yahoo boy,only thing they could do is to extort money out from them
you are stupid. one have to admit been a yahoo boys before they extort. they normally beat to pressure people to agree so that they can settled.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Diso60090(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
proeast:
This country is completely fvrked up!! Just imagine the kind of rubbish happening every day?? If you are a young man and you are driving a flashy car you automatically become a yahoo boy regardless of whether you are a freelancer, affiliate marketer, Bitcoin seller or any other genuine Internet work you may be doing. Imagine what the family of this boy would be passing through now. Just this morning, I saw three heavily armed policemen harassing two young men on the road. They searched them thoroughly and couldn't find anything except some money in their pocket yet they forced them to enter a car they came with. When one of them tried to complain he got a heavy slap on his face!?
This country is really disgusting to say the least.

Did you say hot slap?
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by fineboynl(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
they will now look for a small gun to put beside him. and rewrite a false confection. even if the boy is armed robber the police don't have the right to kill him under detection. the court should decide that.

this police should be dealt with as example to others. they go about looking for money from young boys. that is the primary assignment and what important to them.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Honestly our security force as a matter of urgency be withdrawn back to the barracks and be reoriented bcus it seems they have forgotten what their duty was to begin with, and in addition be evaluated with some psychological test to obtain their level of mental well-being.

The way must of them behave will left one shaking his/her head
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by neweraomo: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
fineboynl:
you are stupid. one have to admit been a yahoo boys before they extort. they normally beat to pressure people to agree so that they can settled.
oloriburuku ni e, what has caused you to be abusing me cos I said a point of view , frustrated human being is what you are ...dickhead
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by proeast(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
neweraomo:
It's a shame that human beings could still reason like this person. Pray you don't fall a victim one day because yours could be worse except you are one these barbaric policemen.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by proeast(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
tstx:
.. you witnessed such a thing and did nothing to stop it.. You are part of the problem
Are you kidding me, like seriously, you actually want me to confront these heavily armed criminals in uniform shocked shocked With what Exactly?? My brother confronting this barbarians alone is suicidal and I'm not a modern day Robinson Crusoe. Or you want me to become a victim as well?? The only way these guys can be stopped is through physical mass action like protests or social media campaign, anything else is dangerous as they could easily rope you in with one allegation or another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by kenAlmighty: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wish kain lie b ds, fear God oh
fvck:
By the way see what a yahoo plus guy was doing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q0TDTFFYbU
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Djschorlar: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mtcheeeeww
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by loomer: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
if people never dey catch policemen beat for road, these nonsense no go ever stop
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by 2day6(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
so bad, so na police now not SARS anymore.
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by SoaringLife01: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
For Christ's sake,no one can be said to be guilty until proven guilty by the court of the law.
BUT NIGERIAN POLICE HAS THIS PENCHANT FOR OPPRESSING NIGERIANS AND YET OPEN THEIR MOUTH TO SAY POLICE IS OUR FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Nicky11: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmm R. I. P to the young man
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by Meshach171(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
OneCorner:
baba you be real fool..so na only yahoo boy dem do the shirt for abi?
na people like you no go make this country better
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by bishopkay: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2018
OneCorner:

U are a bastard! I wish you ill fate and when you die I pray your body rots along the road like a stray hen far away from home.

This cheap shirt? How does it even equate to why they killed him? How did I get to share same country with fools like you?

Please if you see a Nigerian policeman, and you are privy to kill him, please do it...you'd be saving a young man or someone from police brutality or a stray bullet some day and it's a service to humanity
Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by samojay20(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2018
OneCorner:
I swear you will never make it in life for this useless comment... What does wearing supreme have to do with being a G... I don't blame you, I'm sure you can't even afford common #2000 supreme top that's why you are ranting like buthurt 2 year old kid mummy didn't buy candy for... I repeat you won't make it in life and you will die a worse way... So freaking annoyed. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) / Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.