Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? (41060 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Glowed Up In Two Different Outfits, Fans React / Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) / Ebuka's 12 Different Outfits At BBNaija Live Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by lasniicy: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jidenna Biko

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by englishmart(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nedic:
these are not ebuka's best outfits oh..... ebuka pass am anytime anyday
though jidenna fresh kwa.....im dey baff
And you think those are Jidenna's best outfits?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Singalong: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
biafranation:
Igbos and beautiful skin tone and silky hair are like 5 and 6.
Crap.. So you have been blinded by biafra that will never happen in our lifetime that you don't know they edit pictures.. No wonder manna BBQ grills was telling me you biafrans have nothing upstairs.... Please come out from your blindfold.. Biafra will never happen..
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Icon79(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Name-1: Ebuka
Name-2: Jidenna

I have one phrase for you: Igbo Amaka.
Don't envy. Congratulate grin

O pari
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
luminouz:

So looking at the mirror for too long is a woman thing??

Then what of cristiano ronaldo undecided

I don't know for her o. She has a long list of things she considers girlish and her man must not be caught doing those things. In fairness to her though, she does all the female stuff she won't wanna see her man do.
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by luminouz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

I don't know for her o. She has a long list of things she considers girlish and her man must not be caught doing those things. In fairness to her though, she does all the female stuff she won't wanna see her man do.
Lol...
Well... I'm guilty of trying to make sure I look good most times....ion believe a man should be roughshod or grizzly to look manly....she wouldn't like me then!!
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by luminouz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
safarigirl:
no mind thag guy. He's probably not good-looking and can't stand the sight of his own face too long.

Cristiano is a multi-millionaire and a chunk of his money is courtesy of his clean sense of style and perceived obsession with his good looks. Some people underrate how far looking good can take people

No one will ever take you seriously if you walk around looking like some frat boy or a hobo
Na wetin concern me n u be this below
When u goan take me along on ur next safari grin
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Fynekings: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
No even compare their two, ....jidenna beat the fashion
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
luminouz:

Lol...
Well... I'm guilty of trying to make sure I look good most times....ion believe a man should be roughshod or grizzly to look manly....she wouldn't like me then!!

Somehow she loves me looking neat and sharp.what she won't take is me being obsessed with it.
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Foodforthought: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
Men who put so much attention to look fashionable are not attractive to me. It's repulsive to watch.
I mean it's not bad looking good but honestly, ebuka looks like he looses sleep just thinking of what to wear to events. Obsessed with looking good.
long epistle... Jidenna or Ebuka? Stop diverging
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by mightguy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
centoke30:
Is Ebuka Uchendu not our son too?
he is nah. I jst love jidenna because am a fan of his songs. Not because he dey America

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Foodforthought: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Singalong:

Crap.. So you have been blinded by biafra that will never happen in our lifetime that you don't know they edit pictures.. No wonder manna BBQ grills was telling me you biafrans have nothing upstairs.... Please come out from your blindfold.. Biafra will never happen..
what u are doing right now is more of a threat to the nation's unity than the biafra movement itself. Why not concentrate on the topic of discussion instead of typing hate speech. People like u are part of the problem rather than the solution. On one hand u are preaching unity, on the other hand u are spreading tribal sentiments and hatred. If u dont like an idea then it is not urs. Ignore it. Seriously this Ipob/biafra vs Afonja/zombie sh*t is becoming stale...
Nairalanders abeg na!
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by anochuko01(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
this ebuka bodi get as e be jaree. evn if wear bra, e go fit am
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by CSTR1005: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Both are igbos.

That is the most important thing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by lawrenzez(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
You cant be more classic than the classic man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Isobug: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
midolian:
Local fowl Vs Agric fowl grin

I didn't mention names so nobody should quote me, pls. Let me eat my Sallah meat in peace
Igbo Amaka...E pain am
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by goaldynboy: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Singalong:

You are very Stupiid to say that! Jidenna and Ebuka's Pictures are all over the net and mostly taken by paparazzi and bloggers! So your mentioning filters is quite ediotic and envious!! Why is your haemophrodic sister - Bobrisky complaining that paparazzi took his pictures which she has no chance to filter?!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Youngsage: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
Men who put so much attention to look fashionable are not attractive to me. It's repulsive to watch.
I mean it's not bad looking good but honestly, ebuka looks like he looses sleep just thinking of what to wear to events. Obsessed with looking good.

Buhahahaha... Bhet why so pained? grin grin
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Duru1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka handles color combination better than Jidenna. All red dress with black shoe does not tickle any fancy.
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Youngsage: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
tossie101:
kiss
Wow for the first time I see ebuka beating.
Classic man for me kiss
*beaten.
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Youngsage: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
safarigirl:
have you heard the saying "Looking Good Is Good Business"?

There is a reason why Ebuka is worth six figures, there is a reason why he is the most successful Big Brother Alumni, there is a reason why he is one of the most expensive and highly sought-after MCs in Nigeria. There is a reason why he gets so many endorsements and it is because he is a style icon in Nigeria. That is where his money is coming from.

BTW, he gets clothes from reputable designers who want him to model their outfits, so, I bet you, he doesn't have to stay up at night thinking of what to wear because someone has arranged that for him.

It's okay to not like his style, but don't slate it. And forget all those guys hailing you, they would be Ebuka if they could be him.

If you want to talk about someone obsessed with his looks, talk about Uti. Ebuka has a wife and a child, he cannot afford to be obsessed with his looks

Thank you! You said it all.
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by NinaJoy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dis is not even hard,,Jidenna kills is anytime,anywhere
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by condomuser: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
OP how can you compare Gucci with Buchi?
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Burgerlomo: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka is a local champ while Jidenna is an international champ so the winner is Jidenna cool
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Iampryde(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka is learning, the classic kills it always...
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by xolomonstrides(m): 3:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Chief don't run...... Classic man jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts Imade And Hailey Necklace, Customized With Names Of Her Daughters / 'I Follow Everything On Skirt'- Davido Admits Cheating On Chioma / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.