Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? (41193 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Glowed Up In Two Different Outfits, Fans React / Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) / Ebuka's 12 Different Outfits At BBNaija Live Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by kingkuntaval: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka is a good dresser, but for the most part he doesn't really deviate too much from conventional fashion(Though the agbada episode was a huge statement).
Guess he always love to play it safe. Hence,I'll pick Jidenna.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by tossie101(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
kiss

Wow for the first time I see ebuka beating.

Classic man for me kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Badooguy: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
EBUKA
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka No 1.
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by rowdymind(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Am A Classic Man, Call Me When You Look This Clean Jidenna Looks Like Today Bread

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by maestroferddi: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
This Jidenna looks so debonair.

That navy/military outfit is so on point...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by sonnie10: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
Men who put so much attention to look fashionable are not attractive to me. It's repulsive to watch.
I mean it's not bad looking good but honestly, ebuka looks like he looses sleep just thinking of what to wear to events. Obsessed with looking good.

If your business sells by you looking good, won't you lose sleep for it?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Nedic: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
these are not ebuka's best outfits oh..... ebuka pass am anytime anyday
though jidenna fresh kwa.....im dey baff
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by 2odd(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jidenna undisputed, no kanayo kanayo things grin
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by BeijinDossier: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka the man
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by 2shure: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
thread for homos
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by enemyofprogress: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Google talk sey na jidenna o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by danthamccoy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
Men who put so much attention to look fashionable are not attractive to me. It's repulsive to watch.
I mean it's not bad looking good but honestly, ebuka looks like he looses sleep just thinking of what to wear to events. Obsessed with looking good.
Oh well, I'm sure they can be consoled by the huge number of other people who are fans of their fashion sense.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by malcom2x(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's Jidenna.

Honestly, fashion doesn't have to be sophisticated. Simply combining the right wear and colours and above all, being comfortable in them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by maestroferddi: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
So it is women who paint themselves to stupor that should trend?

A confident woman should not lose sleep over a man who puts in extra effort to look good...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by anaton(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
yvelchstores:

You are right. I think Ebuka compete with women in fashion. My girl friend hates it when I even look at the mirror for too long. She's like, "Are you a woman?". I bet she won't spend a day with Ebuka without getting pissed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Ekez(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
How can you compare jidenna and ebuka, Guy you well so
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Glink2018(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nah small remain I for type Buhari.

Sheun nah him call me to order.

Anyway, without sentiment nah Ebuka is cute but jidenna is much more cute in the outfit.

While are my here sef?
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Awoo88: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
That jidenna guy fine. So any cloth wen him ware dey fit am

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by jayAjoku(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jidenna in my opinion Ebuka is trying too Hard.
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by EdoNation(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lanky nigga with enormous head

Out!!!
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by asawanathegreat(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Both of them are cute

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by martinz1: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Short people won't like this
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by franchasng: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
pls where are u at, u deserve some gift from me. Very intelligent thinking lady, I am impressed by your wise comment kiss
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by luminouz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
yvelchstores:

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by centoke30(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
mightguy:
Chai igbo amaka. Igbo amaka. Proudly igbo.. Bambi Bambi. Classic man. Helicopters beware. Safari. Chai give it up for jidenna our son
Is Ebuka Uchendu not our son too?
Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

You are right. I think Ebuka compete with women in fashion. My girl friend hates it when I even look at the mirror for too long. She's like, "Are you a woman?". I bet she won't spend a day with Ebuka without getting pissed.
So looking at the mirror for too long is a woman thing??

Then what of cristiano ronaldo undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by safarigirl(f): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
have you heard the saying "Looking Good Is Good Business"?

There is a reason why Ebuka is worth six figures, there is a reason why he is the most successful Big Brother Alumni, there is a reason why he is one of the most expensive and highly sought-after MCs in Nigeria. There is a reason why he gets so many endorsements and it is because he is a style icon in Nigeria. That is where his money is coming from.

BTW, he gets clothes from reputable designers who want him to model their outfits, so, I bet you, he doesn't have to stay up at night thinking of what to wear because someone has arranged that for him.

It's okay to not like his style, but don't slate it. And forget all those guys hailing you, they would be Ebuka if they could be him.

If you want to talk about someone obsessed with his looks, talk about Uti. Ebuka has a wife and a child, he cannot afford to be obsessed with his looks

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by safarigirl(f): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
luminouz:

So looking at the mirror for too long is a woman thing??

Then what of cristiano ronaldo undecided
no mind thag guy. He's probably not good-looking and can't stand the sight of his own face too long.

Cristiano is a multi-millionaire and a chunk of his money is courtesy of his clean sense of style and perceived obsession with his good looks. Some people underrate how far looking good can take people

No one will ever take you seriously if you walk around looking like some frat boy or a hobo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? by Diso60090(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
englishmart:
Jidenna or EBUKA.
Like for Jidenna, share for EBUKA

Dey wait for like and share wey u nor get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust / Verydarkman Sinks Borehole For A Kwara Community With No Source Of Water / Rita Dominic Shines In A Cleavage Baring Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.