Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA (1410 Views)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / Anambra: SE Opposition Governor, INEC Commissioner In $4 Million Bribery Mess / APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by blog4all(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
N254 million bribery charges: Senator Bassey Albert reacts: You cannot hunt a commissioner and leave the governor

I won’t go down without Akpabio, says OBA

Bassey Albert, Senator representing Akwa Ibom North East Senatorial District has reacted to N254 million bribery court Case by EFCC, “I was a Commissioner who reported to a governor. You cannot hunt a commissioner and leave the governor. I know to much, but I’m just allowing things the way they are to allow peace reign.”

Obong Bassey Albert speaking at Paul Ekpo’s residence today said:

” Today, I’ve woken up to see I’m being charged to court. I don’t have any business there.

My lawyers are ready. But whatever case you are seeing, is orchestrated by someone in this state to coerce me into APC. You can’t after all these and turn to tell me if I jump over to PDP, all charges will be dropped. I was a Commissioner who reported to a governor.

Read more@ https://www.thekillerpunch.com/n254-million-bribery-charges-senator-bassey-albert-reacts-you-cannot-hunt-a-commissioner-and-leave-the-governor/

Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by weyreypey: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Osheyy
Akpabio home na prison.

Sai Baba till 2023
Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
truth is coming out. akpabio is a weakling

2 Likes

Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by bedspread: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
What did I Recommend

O YE CORRUPTION FIGHTERS, And SUPPORTERS OF MR. Integrity President, WHERE ARE THOU??

Corruption fighting is not on the Pages of Newspapers or front of Micro Phone...

Independence Institutions are The Fighters of Corruption..

Until Then, It's a Joke

2 Likes

Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by dukie25: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
But whatever case you are seeing, is orchestrated by someone in this state to coerce me into APC. You can’t after all these and turn to tell me if I jump over to PDP, all charges will be dropped. I was a Commissioner who reported to a governor.

Join APC and your sins are forgiven.

3 Likes

Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by dukie25: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bassey Albert, Senator representing Akwa Ibom North East Senatorial District has reacted to N254 million bribery court Case by EFCC, “I was a Commissioner who reported to a governor. You cannot hunt a commissioner and leave the governor

1 Like

Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by yarimo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nonsense talk from senator BASSEY go and tell that to EFCC or the court of law, and stop issuing provocative comments to the press. You must be investigated you like it or not

1 Like

Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by seborrhic: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
You "know too much,but are just allowing things to lie low,because you don't want to rock the boat'
Look at this coward threatening himself.You are going to jail but still scared of mentioning your so called co culprit.
This is the classical case of " cowards dying many times before their death".
This one is already dead out of cowardice but still doesn't know it.Expect him to decamp to APC soonest.
Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
The source of this news is suspect.
Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by donbachi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Politics of calumny
Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by docadams: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
What did I Recommend

O YE CORRUPTION FIGHTERS, And SUPPORTERS OF MR. Integrity President, WHERE ARE THOU??

Corruption fighting is not on the Pages of Newspapers or front of Micro Phone...

Independence Institutions are The Fighters of Corruption..

Until Then, It's a Joke

Calm down. Crime and prison time have no bedmates. It is everybody for himself. He is going down first followed by whosoever he chooses to implicate concretely evidentially, see grammar.
Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by mycar: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Akpabio is a very foolish man, he is so myopic and dump that he forgets that a bird that is flying in the air has it's chest exposed to the ground.
In as much as I dislike corruption, I dislike cheating more, nobody is a saint, let everybody be given equal opportunity.
Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by bedspread: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:

Calm down. Crime and prison time have no bedmates. It is everybody for himself. He is going down first followed by whosoever he chooses to implicate concretely evidentially, see grammar.
Am not Calming down...
Its Political to arrest the Commissioner and leave the Governor who he Reported to..

It's either the Governor is Questioned alone or the Governor and the Commissioner are Questioned together ...
Let's stand for the Right thing at all times.. We are the checks for the government... if we don't speak impunity will continue
Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by centoke30(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Akpabio is not gonna survive this
Re: N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA by docadams: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
Am not Calming down...
Its Political to arrest the Commissioner and leave the Governor who he Reported to..

It's either the Governor is Questioned alone or the Governor and the Commissioner are Questioned together ...
Let's stand for the Right thing at all times.. We are the checks for the government... if we don't speak impunity will continue

Crime is personal. The senator is of age so can't lay claim to any excise for committing the crime. His business is with the law not with us. Whoever that gets implicated must also face the law.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Decides: I Was Told Before Election That It Would Be Cancelled – Olamide Re / Breaking: Ffk Attracts More World Powers To Monitor 2019 General Elections / Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.