Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

N’Zigou Confesses He Had Sex With His Sister And How His Mother Was Sacrifice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N’Zigou Confesses He Had Sex With His Sister And How His Mother Was Sacrifice (687 Views)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N’Zigou Confesses He Had Sex With His Sister And How His Mother Was Sacrifice by Nigeriapen(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Also in his confession, the striker revealed that he lied about his age and also had sexual relations with his aunt.

Gabon striker Shiva N’Digo who played in the Ligue 1 for several years has confessed that he had sex with his own sister and how his mother was killed and sacrificed to aid his career.
N’Zigou played for Nantes and Reims in French top division between 2001 and 2005 and also represented Gabon.

The striker in a church in Gabon has shockingly confessed to having sex with his sister and how his father killed his mother for spiritual sacrifices that would help his career.

Also in his confession, the striker revealed that he lied about his age and also had sexual relations with his aunt.

He revealed that his age was cut by five years in his passport before he became a pro footballer.

“I had [sexual] relations with my aunt, these relations happened again with my sister. I slept with my sister,” he confessed in the church.

“I slept with a man. And I had another long-term relationship also with a man.”

Career timeline
N’Zigou started his youth career in Gabon with USM Libreville before he moved to France to join Angers academy in 1997.

A year later he joined the famous Nantes youth system made his debut for the senior side in 2002.

He later spent a year loan at FC Gueugnon before signing with Reims in 2005.

He left France in 2011 to join Belgian Third Division team Royal Excelsior Virton.

International career

He played 24 times for the Gabon national teams and scored five goals.

One of those goals came at the Nigeria/Ghana 2000 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) which he scored at the age of 16 years, 93 days to become the youngest player to score in an AFCON tournament.

Although N’Zigou has not been active for a while, he is yet to officially announced his retirement.

Watch video of his confession below....

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/shiva-n-zigou-had-sex-with-his-sister-and-sacrificed-mother-id8752020-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: N’Zigou Confesses He Had Sex With His Sister And How His Mother Was Sacrifice by Nigeriapen(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: N’Zigou Confesses He Had Sex With His Sister And How His Mother Was Sacrifice by weyreypey: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Compared to sarrki madridguy you're a saint
Re: N’Zigou Confesses He Had Sex With His Sister And How His Mother Was Sacrifice by princechurchill(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
My brother go home your sins can't be forgiven in this planet please check Cybertron

So he came from the family of f@uvkaz

Re: N’Zigou Confesses He Had Sex With His Sister And How His Mother Was Sacrifice by tstx(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
cry
Re: N’Zigou Confesses He Had Sex With His Sister And How His Mother Was Sacrifice by coolcharm(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
I can't even shake my head for this one

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As Goat Escapes From Ritualist Den With A Knife In Its Back (photos) / Owner Of Signatures Salon Arrested For Fraud / Monkey Kills Baby Boy After Snatching Him From His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.