Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,999 members, 7,825,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (18276 Views)

Peter Obi Movement Hits Akwa Ibom. / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chai!

See the bunch of pained Wailers and Jhewdases above me. Keep on writhing in pains as Buhari continues to make Nigeria better.

Una headache just dey start.
Inconsequential Mofos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sai Baba grin
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Must you allow Buhari deceive you yet again.

APC Buhari trying hard to justify rigging even in a place they know is Impossible.

Imagine ex-president GEJ winning in Kano.
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
franchasng:
This country is a shame cry

Just because Godswill Akpabio who they once tagged the most corrupt Nigerian politician just because he was under PDP now decamped to APC qualified Akwa Ibom state to have the so called PMB social fund to help traders.

Why didn't this happen last year

They want to use this useless social programme to deceive Akwa Ibomites that voting Buhari as Akpabio has joined APC will bring more federal presence in their state as promised by Akpabio during his decamping speech.

It is finished!sad

What's now paining you there? Those that'll benefit from it will certainly feel the impact of the government and certainly be happy, you don't want them to be happy?

4 Likes

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by saintjimos(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaechi1:

Do they take the PVC away? Is it a form of ID and to demonstrate your level of social responsibility?

MY DEAR PLEASE IS NATIONAL ID CARD OR DRIVERS license NOT PART OF IDENTITY CARD?

AM AROUND AND TWO AGENTS HAS APPROACHED
ME ,MUST OF THE MARKET WOMEN'S ARE EVEN SHOUTING ON THEM

THEY ARE USING IT FOR CAMPAIGN
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sai Akpabiorudeen!

We yoruba muslims from oshogbo will go to Akwa Ibom to vote out Udom in 2019. Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
visijo:
urua or udua?
udua for ibibio and urua for annang
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Angy55(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
I trust delta leaders 'Okowa and co'. The citizens of the state won't get a penny, so APC shouldn't bother about getting massive votes in the presidency election. And even if they benefit from it, it would be a clear case of 'chop and clean mouth'.
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by farem: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Even the so-called traders don't even look exicted about the whole shiit...

Lol

At least they left their houses. What excitement is more than that? Do you want mean they should be walking with their heads to. convince you they are excited?

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaechi1:

Bros, you can tell that those pety traders who have been praying for any level of scour to come their way. How I wish SURE-P was like this.
Roll down your glass,SureP was a single monumental fraud that drove the nation back..don't just remind us
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
maestroferddi:
Akwa Ibom has rejected APC.

Let them bring free money.

The people will collect after all it is money made from the oil in Niger Delta.

They will feel the people during election.

Those who have voters card in Akwa Ibom are already enjoying the program. You're making noise online but you don't even have pvc.

Go and ask Fayose to explain to you how it feels like. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by baby8ace(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Whenever I reads comments here ,i feel bad with d level of intelligent been posses by ppl on dis forum.b4 now we have other social investment programme under PMB Gov't
1. Npower
2. Geep
3. Marketmoni (different from traders moni)
4.feeding of primary school pupils
5. Food vendors
And many more
If u have any prove that all dis are scam ,den u can also call dis tradersmoni a scam.but wen u don't see any good thing coming from dis govt u will end up not benefiting anything till 2023.Ask d Jew about Jesus,from there u will know more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Lol... And they complained that Ekiti people got 3k alerts from Fayose...

Same campaign format...Reduce the cost of fuel, food prices and we will not need this bait as loan
Another youth sported
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by cmikel: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
fyneguy:

To hell with motive. The beneficiaries are happy and it alsopositively impacts the economy

In election periods??

Try this in developed countries ND u r a gonna
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaechi1:

Bros, you can tell that those pety traders who have been praying for any level of scour to come their way. How I wish SURE-P was like this.

No one has been praying for this stupidity.
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Oblang(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Olukat:
The way we are going DRC will be like paradise to this country. shocked shocked shocked shocked
You mean this is how they are sharing over $300m to citizens ?
Chai...na who do Nigeria this thing o angry angry angry angry
Pls. somebody help me place any "Meme" that suits this comment shocked shocked shocked

Did u ask those who collected previous abacha loots how they spent it? Which is better in this and relooting it?

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Oblang(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Sai Akpabiorudeen!

We yoruba muslims from oshogbo will go to Akwa Ibom to vote out Udom in 2019. Insha Allah!

Same way u ipig came to vote for ur god fayose in ekiti...
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Bubu.. This buhari na bad guy oh grin. The next tin akpabio will claim he brought it to akwaibom, before u knw them done vote of udom.
vote udom off in ur dreams ba?
we cannot be bribe with this.
Buhari is a terrorist and we don't want him to bring herdsmen to akwa ibom.

Udom till 2023. Buhari to daura2019

Kiss the truth
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Distributing d nations money from d pocket of a few to nigerians. This is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Olukat(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Oblang:

Did u ask those who collected previous abacha loots how they spent it? Which is better in this and relooting it?

My brother, I do not support looting in any form.
But I think this approach is completely wrong in its entirety.
If we needed to invest such funds on citizens there are modules to adopt
one of such ways could be establishing 0.5% finance institutions within our petty traders and of course intending traders and so on.
How do you identify who's actually getting the fund with the crop of politicians we have today?
If LAPO could lend money all over THE COUNTRY why can't our leaders find a better ways to put this fund to production?
It's over $300m we are talking about shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
saintjimos:

MY DEAR PLEASE IS NATIONAL ID CARD OR DRIVERS license NOT PART OF IDENTITY CARD?

AM AROUND AND TWO AGENTS HAS APPROACHED
ME ,MUST OF THE MARKET WOMEN'S ARE EVEN SHOUTING ON THEM

THEY ARE USING IT FOR CAMPAIGN

Don't be stupid.

Are you expecting money to be released to people without identification?

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Vote buying
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by oneclickng: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sai Nigeria! Still #BackToBaura
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaniro:
Good but we all know the motive behind this, if you know you knowwink
ascribe any motive to it Buhari till 2023 shikena!

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
franchasng:
This country is a shame cry

Just because Godswill Akpabio who they once tagged the most corrupt Nigerian politician just because he was under PDP now decamped to APC qualified Akwa Ibom state to have the so called PMB social fund to help traders.

Why didn't this happen last year

They want to use this useless social programme to deceive Akwa Ibomites that voting Buhari as Akpabio has joined APC will bring more federal presence in their state as promised by Akpabio during his decamping speech.

It is finished!

God is just so merciful sha, seriously God is over merciful angry angry
why this one dey cry?who dey beat you?
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by usmanbaba(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
cmikel:

In election periods??

Try this in developed countries ND u r a gonna
Is Nigeria a developed country?
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Justinah4real(f): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Olukat:
The way we are going DRC will be like paradise to this country. shocked shocked shocked shocked
You mean this is how they are sharing over $300m to citizens ?
Chai...na who do Nigeria this thing o angry angry angry angry
Pls. somebody help me place any "Meme" that suits this comment shocked shocked shocked

Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lol.. Apc will not kill person.. useless party!! useless zombies
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Olukat(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=70486411][/quote]

Bravo dear grin
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Awoo88:
Vote buying
At least 40% of the beneficiaries will vote apc
Re: Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Happening Now...

#TraderMoni disbursements at Akpan Andem Market and Udua Itam market in Akwa Ibom State.

Up to N50,000 (after repayment of initial N10,000) interest free loans for two million petty traders NATIONWIDE.

#PMBSocialInvestment
why now when election is just days away!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT / Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.