Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) (26677 Views)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by metronaija2: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Petty traders at Bola Ige International Market in Ibadan seen dancing with cash after collecting their N10,000 collateral-free Trader_Moni loans.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-traders-dancing-after-receiving-trader-moni-loan/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Staged!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Only these division of people will dance o'er a paltry ten thousand naira.

Money wey no reach do anything tangible for Biafra.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Bibors(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dancing that they lent you 0.0000000000000000001 of your children's entitlements.

Ignorance is nauseating.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
If this is buying votes in Nigeria, long may it continue.

Nigeria is for all of us and not only for the Ben Bruce's of this world. Their likes would take loans amounting to billions of Naira, never offsetting them, never servicing them.

This is money from the government, reaching the people directly. They can use it to sustain/expand their businesses.

They no longer need the loan sharks to see to petty commitments.
They no longer have to worry about quick supplies.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is totally awesome and warms my heart.

All they needed was just a little token from the government in support.

These are the real petty traders.

Kudos to the FG

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
Staged!

Staged in a market place with recognizable market women who are obviously well known in the market as well abi?

Go and locate your brain

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by abc115: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
If this is buying votes in Nigeria, long may it continue.

Nigeria is for all of us and not only for the Ben Bruce's of this world. Their likes would take loans amounting to billions of Naira, never offsetting them, never servicing them.

This is money from the government, reaching the people directly. They can use it to sustain/expand their businesses.

They no longer need the loan sharks to see to petty commitments.
They no longer have to worry about quick supplies.

God bless you

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by gaby(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Beautiful campaign strategy. I like it though, at least our mothers are getting their shares from the national cake directly without any thugs acting as intermediaries at the polling stations to shortchange them.

This is the original ''Share the money''.

PDP dey learn work. They were busy in their time sharing dollars to party big wigs and traditional rulers.

This is how to campaign the Nigerian way.

We need a volunteer from amongst us here to go tell these women that Bubu is a bigot whose appointments and cabinet make-up is swayed to benefit a particular region abeg, anything wey dem tell you, come back here come tell us. grin

I'd give the volunteer my own version of the trader money.

Anything you see for the market you are on your own oo.

Enjoy my siggy

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by babeosisi: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Poverty ajoka

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Issafela: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
babeosisi:
Poverty ajoka

2 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by proudevil: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Only yeasteners will not be happy with this news... Enemies of progress. The money is from abacha loot and this is precondition giving by the swiss govt that the money should be disburse through world bank intervention fund....if you don't like this development lagoon is still in lagos undecided

21 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Is this money going to get them out of poverty? I doubt it!

2 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bibors:
Dancing that they lent you 0.0000000000000000001 of your children's entitlements.

Ignorance is nauseating.

My brother, I weak for nigerians.. I don't know the sin I have committed to God to bring me here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by ritylove(f): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
this is how we will celebrate when buhari finally decents from presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin they have sold their votes for 10,000naira.

I don't want to call any tribe

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
I trust Ibadan people, they no dey carry last tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
I knw say some of dem go don carry 5k inside d money take buy Soup ingredient, sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Koolking(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Trust me, APC has locked down 2019.

My advice to other parties, don't spend too much campaigning, you won't recover your money because you stand no chance of winning 2019.

2. Pick more than 2 nomination forms because presidential is locked down for PMB.

Nigerian banks and MFBs will sponsor people to frustrate traderMoni scheme. Nothing for them again.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Dem go soon come share the money for your people also. (
You know say nah like money pass anything,

10 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Walking(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
I can't imagine the extent they have blindfolded us.
I am certain the highest money given out is less than 20k and they have bought theiet votes like...
Whichever scheme they come up with ,it is not to the favor of the masses but theirs...

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by RealDonaldTrump(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
It is unbelievable how some Nigerians will complain about the governments absence in reaching the people and will still condemn anything the government does to reach the people. Sets of confused people.

Try get =N=10,000 loan from community bank in ibadan and see forms and collateral request.

That 10k will go a long way in boosting a petty trader purchasing power from Distributors.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
Staged!
Badly staged
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by tunary(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Poverty bad sha
10k way go finish just now naim them dey celebrate like say na 1m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Staged in a market place with recognizable market women who are obviously well known in the market as well abi?

Go and locate your brain

I choose not to join issue with you..... The money was handed over but that doesn't mean it wasn't staged... The uniform attest to that..... When will they receive another 10k? How much do they pay council people on daily basis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by felo812000(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!

Ten thousand!!!

And some stewpeed ones are giving accolade. I spit on this program!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This is what happens when poverty and hunger has been weaponised. Any dictator’s textbook.

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Serious poverty in the land
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Surely.........

There is poverty in the land.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by tstx(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ordinary 10k
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by xandy84: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
You did not commit any sin. Just find your way out and leave the country behind..

Princedapace:

My brother, I weak for nigerians.. I don't know the sin I have committed to God to bring me here..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Hails Buhari As 2nd Niger Bridge Renames To Muhammadu Buhari Bridge / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many / Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.