Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Runny Nose In 17 Months Old - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Runny Nose In 17 Months Old (399 Views)

How To Stop A Runny Nose / Please What Is The Cause: I Sneeze Repeatedly After Bathing And Have Runny Nose / Three Home Remedies For A Runny Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runny Nose In 17 Months Old by slinkky(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
My 17 months old son is having a runny nose, and prition seems not to be of any help. Please what else can i give him
Re: Runny Nose In 17 Months Old by JGracious: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
slinkky:
My 17 months old son is having a runny nose, and prition seems not to be of any help. Please what else can i give him

Hope the piriton was prescribed by a paediatrician or a GP.
The runny nose usually will run its course. You can give vitamin c syrup. It helps too.
The weather is a bit cold and chilly in recent times so I'll advise you keep your son warm, reduce exposure to cold and ensure your environment is kept neat too to avoid infections.

Do stop by here https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1876

You will learn more.

Cheers.
Re: Runny Nose In 17 Months Old by slinkky(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
JGracious:

Hope the piriton was prescribed by a paediatrician or a GP.
The runny nose usually will run its course. You can give vitamin c syrup. It helps too.
The weather is a bit cold and chilly in recent times so I'll advise you keep your son warm, reduce exposure to cold and ensure your environment is kept neat too to avoid infections.

Do stop by here https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1876

You will learn more.

Cheers.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Employs Health Officers / The Wonder Herb Aju Mbaise. Original Herbs / Avoid Surgery, Get Renavive Capsule To Dissolve The Kidney Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.