Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Please What Is The Cause: I Sneeze Repeatedly After Bathing And Have Runny Nose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is The Cause: I Sneeze Repeatedly After Bathing And Have Runny Nose (447 Views)

Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US / Runny Nose In 17 Months Old / Three Home Remedies For A Runny Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Cause: I Sneeze Repeatedly After Bathing And Have Runny Nose by Mazigabriel(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2020
Mods please move this to front page, I always squeeze repeatedly each time I have my bath and I have runny nose as well. this has been happening for months now and I am beginning to have some concerns about this, please any advise on what to do and what is the cause.
Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Please What Is The Cause: I Sneeze Repeatedly After Bathing And Have Runny Nose by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Mods please move this to front page, I always squeeze repeatedly each time I have my bath and I have runny nose as well. this has been happening for months now and I am beginning to have some concerns about this, please any advise on what to do and what is the cause.
Thank you for your contribution.

squeeze or SNEEZE...? if you mean sneeze, then maybe you should use warmer water...

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Cause: I Sneeze Repeatedly After Bathing And Have Runny Nose by nepapole(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
Hope its not what i am thinking sha...
Re: Please What Is The Cause: I Sneeze Repeatedly After Bathing And Have Runny Nose by nicolasakins: 12:31am On May 06, 2020
You shouldn't be showing any synonymous sign this time around and if you do, you're advice to visit any nearest medical doctor or any hospital nearby.
Re: Please What Is The Cause: I Sneeze Repeatedly After Bathing And Have Runny Nose by Mazigabriel(m): 1:03am On May 06, 2020
nepapole:
Hope its not what i am thinking sha...
like what, Tell me

(1) (Reply)

WHO Resume Hydroxychloroquine Trials After Halting It Few Weeks Ago / How Long Should A Recovered Ulcer Patient Wait Before Resuming Normal Diet? / Breast Lump Is Not An Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.