Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! (606 Views)

It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Martin0(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hey You, !!!! em na u oo Ariky baby oo

It is your birthday, and I don't know where to start. There are so many things I'd like to say on your special day that I literally could not fit into this piece . So let me start by saying the most obvious thing: You're my best friend. (Duh)
Since the moment you walked into my life, we got along just perfectly. You were like the perfect piece to my puzzle. Not that anything was missing, but you became a part of me and you made me better than I was without you. I know you're probably laughing right now thinking this is super corny. Sure, me too.

One thing that amazes me is your unconditional form of giving. Anytime I need something, you never hesitate to offer and even more. If I happen to have a bad day, you listen to my problems and you reassure me that it will pass. And when I need your shoulder to cry on, you never hesitate to snap me back into reality and tell me to stay strong. You give me so much strength and you've taught me to make this my lifestyle.

Everywhere you go, you light up everyone's day. You really are a sight for sore eyes and you know it. You are thoughtful, compassionate, and your vibes are nothing but happiness. I know you don't have a boyfriend right now, but the day someone is interested in you, they better be damn great. You're the prettiest, the sweetest, the cutest, simply the best and more.

Not only are you the best ear, the best supporter, but you're also my perfect fit for the most important reason: You don't judge me when I say ?" your response is always "YAS,".

We know our deepest fears, our greatest hopes.
I honestly don't know what I'd do if you'd never walked into my life. You've made me a stronger man , a better me. I don't know how I got so lucky that we ever crossed paths. I guess it was just destiny that decided the perfect moment.
It's been only a some few month since I met you. That sounds so crazy to admit. Every time we hang up the phone or leave the " chat room" a moment of this classic "I miss you seems to arouse " and yet I don't use the word "I love you." That's the kind of friendship everyone hopes for. The sweet, "You're so hot! No, you're hotter! No, you are!" friendship that is mildly annoying, but so great to experience. You are without a doubt the Christina to my Meredith, the Michael Scott to my Dwight Schrute. You're the Elliot to my Olivia, the Poussey to my Tasty.

If I had never met you, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Hey it will surprise many to know, we have neither met in reality!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am so thankful for your life. Especially on a day like today, we celebrate your life and wish you so many more years to walk this crazy world and sprinkle a little bit of happiness into everyone's life. Thank you for being you, babe. You are my person. Happy birthday to you, special girl.

You've changed my life and you inspire me every day. Ariky-babygrin
Love,

Your Best Friend.

Dyt babygrin where are you? oya girlfriends please wish her a happy birthday!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by sisisioge: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Peeepeeeepeeee yeeeepppweeee!

Happy birthday darling...may God Himself gift you abundance, good health, grace and peace infinite. Cheers.

Martino, why you no open the thread for family session nau, na there all her aristoes dey o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Saintsammurai(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who is dyt? Never heard of her..
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Dyt(f): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
sisisioge:

Happy birthday darling...may God Himself gift you abundance, good health, grace and peace infinite. Cheers.

Martino, why you no open the thread for family session nau, na there all her aristoes dey o grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have tears in my eyes

Martin
Oohhhhhhhh
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by sisisioge: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dyt:

I have tears in my eyes

Martin
Oohhhhhhhh
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Olojoibi grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Martin0(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
sisisioge:

babe nor mind this my yeye somebody oo,grin I nor just remember again, abeg dey tagge dem come jorgrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Martin0(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dyt:

I have tears in my eyes

Martin Oohhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
my dear, enjoy ur day jorgrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Dyt(f): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Martin0:

my dear, enjoy ur day jorgrin

Thanks
I appreciate
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by sisisioge: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Martin0:

babe nor mind this my yeye somebody oo,grin I nor just remember again, abeg dey tagge dem come jorgrin

Chai, I don forget their monikers o but the bobos plenty. If you could find a particular thread created for NL veterans in the family session, them full there grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Martin0(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
sisisioge:

Chai, I don forget their monikers o but the bobos plenty. If you could find a particular thread created for NL veterans in the family session, them full there grin

oh OK oo kpelegringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Martin0(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dyt:

Thanks I appreciate
gbamcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
sisisioge:

Happy birthday Dyt. Wishing you all the best in life in good health and longevity.

Hope there is RSVP? Sisi and I want to come over in the evening. grin

Oya Sisi let's make it happen this time around. Inbox me your details, I'll pick you up. grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Dyt(f): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
unicorn79:

Happy birthday Dyt. Wishing you all the best in life in good health and longevity.

Oya Sisi let's make it happen this time around. Inbox me your details, I'll pick you up. grin grin

Thanks
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by sisisioge: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
unicorn79:

grin grin grin Oluwaunicorn...I'm very ready. Just send me money to quickly paint my nails, do my hair and buy a glaze pink shade lipstick. Also, don't forget money for my padded bra...there's been a shrinkage in my chest situation since after my 6th child. Dang, the things babies do to our bodies embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday To Dyt!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin Oluwaunicorn...I'm very ready. Just send me money to quickly paint my nails, do my hair and buy a glaze pink shade lipstick. Also, don't forget money for my padded bra...there's been a shrinkage in my chest situation since after my 6th child. Dang, the things babies do to our bodies embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Is The Host Of ''yes You Can Reality Tv Show'' Final Gala 2018 / Why Big Brother Now Only Exist In Nigeria???? / Closeup Comes Up With The World’s First NFT Marriage Certificate In Metaverse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.