Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (73042 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Visits Buhari In Daura(photos) / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by phkka1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Are we going to eat his simplicity? Mean while the cloth is wearing the president.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by bendike: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:
Baba what I love in you again is that you make enemies of the state confused all the time

myself, me, I and Sarrki is an unrepentant buharist
You and your cohorts are simply unredeemable. The stupidity is epic.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by kaboji(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Baba dey give us throwback. Even him no go believe say he live inside this room before.

Mtsw! Have you compare all his pictures of today?
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by NwaliE01: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
OP. So living room is now humble?
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by IbrahimDamola: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyleo and sarrki my muslim brothers, these Igbos have destroyed this thread. Let us open another buhari thread and bookspaces sharp sharp.

These Igbos are making our job difficult for us but man must wack. Insha Allah!

grin
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by eraankusam07(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
That Is His Personal Affairs,
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Ndonu101: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
why not show us the whole house?

lets see how humble the building is?

hypocrisy will kill you guys!

humble living room and his un-employed son drives a power bike? who is fooling who?
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Sleekfingers: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
KEVIND:
This trick will not fly this time around. This is not 2014 when Nigerians were inundated with all kinds of scheming just to package Buhari, and make him appear as a poor man. I can't forget the famous narrative that ‘Buhari took bank loan to purchase APC nomination form’, and the N40 sachet Milo.

Buhari is not a poor man o. Former head of state, a general and also own a ranch in his state. He is just a simple person.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Olumeme: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Make una dey deceive unasef
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Isobug: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:
Baba what I love in you again is that you make enemies of the state confused all the time

Your biz
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by theDukegold(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
This man is a good actor! Look how he is confusing Nigerians
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by emerged01(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sarrki,I will do more than what you are doing. I don't expect you expect to showering praises on Buhari for the sake of politics,it will be foolish of you if you are not doing it for money.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Ganamustgo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:

grin
It’s not throwback anyway bro
This is what Baba represents
The humbleness in him is what makes people like us glued to him
He will retire there in 2023
The picture will still be the same thing
That picture is fake, if you know, you know.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:
Comparing Buhari to the old guard (thieves)is an insult to the progressives Nigeria

Baba is simple, loves Nigeria

He’s not there to accumulate wealth

He’s here to fix the country from Auto reverse

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Faithfuls
You must be demented. He came to Islamize Nigeria and in the quest have killed thousands of his supposed fellow citizens and you're there applauding him as if you're never aware of that. Chineke kpookwa gi Oku dia. Anumanu.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by 3kay945(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gullible and disgusting people everywhere. Smh
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Jaideyone(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
hardeycute:
Humble?? This is obviously the handiwork of that APC mod but his son is able to buy a 56+ million bike?
actually the bike is 56 billion grin Omo ale oniro

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Talknochip(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Smh.. '' Buhari KARTAGI uban yan Cha cha''
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by thanki410(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
okosodo:
Worshipping this man will not stop him from destroying this country beyond ordinary redemption. We are talking of the man that is holding trillions of dollars under the guise of TSA without any visible projects for the pat 3 years in spite of the humongous increase in the price of petrol. Keep on worshipping, while the country bleeds
They say , a stubborn fly will follow the corpse to the grave

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by aguyph: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:
Comparing Buhari to the old guard (thieves)is an insult to the progressives Nigeria

tell that to umu mugu am a guy man and I don't buy that.come to think of it am man his children are all studying in uk what does he want money for?
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by bejeria101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
There is nothing humble about this man.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by akinsmyk(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Keep deceiving yourselves. Coz he is not displaying wealth and affluence does not mean he is upright or has integrity. He is only ancient and old fashioned. That does not reduce the billions in his account. If you're deceived with that shit, you're on your own.

Don't forget first lady once wore a watch valued at 8million naira. She has several clothibgs and jewelries that cost fortunes.

Buhari has children abroad paying millions as fees.

Don't forget Yusuf has more than a powerbike, one of them he had accident with valued at over #50m.

This is a man that deceived u guys that he could'my afford presidential ticket and some fools contributed.

They have started again with lies and propaganda coz elections are drawing near.

Once bitten twice shy they say. God help us
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by kahal29: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:

Add this too

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Dindondin(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:

Imbecil e.
Showing a portion of his parlour doesn't depict humbleness. Show us his statement of accounts. I m not for PDP. I m for a fair Nigeria before you start thinking I m a PDP fan.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by uvalued(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please zombies help me encourage him to put his house in order since he is returning

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:

Yeah right. Mr. Integrity who wheels and deals with thieves and stone-cold killers. He's too clean to touch the money his subordinates cream off the Nigerian treasury so his share is wired directly into blind trusts for his wife and kids.

I can't believe Nigerians continue to fall for this con-artist grin
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by bantex4uu(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
So who DAT one help ?
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
ExAngel007:
very humble.

Even if he's Humble he remains a trouble and He must Fumble, wobble and crumble in 2019.

He is a humble trouble!

And he must be Toppled.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by fabienjoe: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
I too is glad to be a staunch Buharist

I too AM, not is glad...

I'm not a Buharist, by the way. I don't like his vengeful approach to governance and cronyism. That is petty. You don't pay those that didn't vote for you in their own coin. True leaders have large heart and are conciliatory in their approach..Having said all these, he appears to be more honest than your regular Nigerian politician. He equally appears to be unassuming and simple, sometimes verging on being a simpleton. But I'll choose him over and above Atiku Abubakar, Saraki, Tambuwal etc. The quality of men struggling to lead this most troubled country is abysmal. The fact I rate Buhari, with all the shortcomings mentioned, above most of these men contesting for the presidency, tells its own story. Nigeria's future is indeed bleak.
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by mrkings84(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
IF he likes let him make the toilets his abode just to deceive d gullibles but one thing is sure....come 2019 he shall return to daura for final rest...
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by khalids: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
looking for a job

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Meti99(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:

grin

It’s not throwback anyway bro

This is what Baba represents

The humbleness in him is what makes people like us glued to him

He will retire there in 2023

The picture will still be the same thing

Show me his bank account and that of his wives and children, then I will believe he is indeed humble
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:

u no wat he didn't allow them to use our common wealth to build hill tops for him.
he's a patriot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.