Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG (1489 Views)

Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by daewoorazer(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Irate Oyo State youths was seen earlier this week destroying billboards, posters and other things carrying the OYSG brand. This is believed is the aftermath of the demolition of the popular gospel artiste’s radio station – Yinka Ayefele.

See pictures after the cut:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Source:

https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/21/freshfm-demolition-irate-youths-destroy-anything-carrying-oysg/

Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by Sharpshooota: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
They are not even destroying it well

My grandma can do a better job

These youths should put more effort
Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by donbachi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
They will soon demolish the state out of nigerian map...oyelefe should just run as a governor against ajumobi.
Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by Ekez(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Una dey destroy government property tomorow naw dem go tell una say na 5billion dew take rebuild am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by Yusuf54: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
lazy,jobless and senseless youths

1 Like

Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by SadiqBabaSani: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yusuf54:
lazy,jobless and senseless youths
Ar u a Bastard?

1 Like

Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by Yusuf54: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Ar u a Bastard?
maybe You n ur siblings are bastard

3 Likes

Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by Yusuf54: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Ar u a Bastard?
I think You dont have common sense,but I will share You one today. Two Filling stations that belonged to the President of All the Muslims in Yorubaland were demolished,Companies,houses and shops including mosques and churches were also demonished, Mr Bastard,Pls how is Ayefele fresh fm diff from these People?

2 Likes

Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by belente(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Men are angry
Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by UncleJudax(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ekez:
Una dey destroy government property tomorow naw dem go tell una say na 5billion dew take rebuild am.
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by Mr2wealth: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why are you people so emotional about the pulling down part of the building. It is not even all the building that was pulled down. Ayefele himself confirmed that he was served with the demolition notice and where he faulted. If it were to be an ordinary citizens property that was pulled down, people will not react this way. Be wise. You don't have to politicise everything. angry
Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by Mr2wealth: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na illiteracy and poverty dey worry them. They are destroying their own properties, not the government or governor's shocked

Yusuf54:
lazy,jobless
and senseless youths
Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by Mr2wealth: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yusuf54:
I think You dont have common sense,but I will share You one today. Two Filling stations that belonged to the President of All the Muslims in Yorubaland were demolished,Companies,houses and shops including mosques and churches were also demonished, Mr Bastard,Pls how is Ayefele fresh fm diff from these People?

I wonder oh. What is so special about the pulling down part of the building and ayefele fresh fm.
Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by Doyeson(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
They dey vex ooo
Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by benzion72(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yusuf54:

people like you don't amount to anything. if not I for say make govt demolish your means of livelihood and see how it feel senseless dummy
Re: Freshfm Demolition: Irate Youths Destroy Anything Carrying OYSG by solonazzy: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Ar u a Bastard?
Yorubas should b smarter..... Whoever u vote in Dis state would rebuild all Dis things n allocate extravagant fees dat would b siphoned.... U ve to tell us d gain in D destruction of govt property

(1) (Reply)

Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Breaking: Trouble Looms As DSS Arrests Former PDP Chairman / BREAKING: Supreme Court Affirms That Pdp Is The World Best Looter Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.