Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Easiset Way To Make Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiset Way To Make Money Online. (398 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiset Way To Make Money Online. by Wazzaowner(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
May I use this moment to bring to you something that will benefit you. There is a new program going on called Facebook Research Program. And believe me, it’s a very real and lucrative way of earning through your smartphone. You even don’t need to do any work. Yeah! you heard right. You just need to install Facebook Research app by Applause and that’s it. You’ll get $10 every month for doing nothing. That sounds scammy but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program and you can dislike yourself if you miss this one.

Actually, it sends all your app data and usage statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause. They will use this data only for Research purpose. And in return for your data, you’ll be rewarded at least $10 every month as long as the app remain installed on your phone. Obviously, you can maximize your earning by referring this program to your friends and family.

The Facebook Research Program by Applause also has a referral system. Using this referral system you can earn nearly $75 for referring just 5 friends. When you a refer a friend within 30 days of joining you get $15 as the referral.

How to Join Facebook Research App:
Firstly, this is invite only based program. So, an active user of this app/program has to refer you. Don’t worry I’m already an active member and I’ll help you out by inviting you. You just need to send me your Full Name and your email address to my
WhatsApp 07039041259

After messaging me your Full Name and Email address, I’ll invite you within 4-5 hours.
1. You’ll then get invitation mail from Facebook Research Program within 24-48 hours.
2. After receiving the mail, just click on register and fill out your basic details in the form provided.
3. Then you’ll get your installation code and link to the Facebook Research Program APK file.
4. Just install this app (Don’t forget to allow app installation from unknown sources).
5. Run and Enter the installation code.
6. The app asks accessibility permissions and some other permissions, grant all the permissions.
7. That’s it. You’ve done your work. You’ll get another mail from them for confirmation of successful installation.

Message me on WhatsApp 07039041259 for more info.
Re: Easiset Way To Make Money Online. by Wazzaowner(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Proof

Re: Easiset Way To Make Money Online. by Wazzaowner(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Anoda 1

Re: Easiset Way To Make Money Online. by Wazzaowner(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2018

Re: Easiset Way To Make Money Online. by Wazzaowner(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Registration is still on.

(1) (Reply)

Any Reliable Exchanger For Payoneer? / Urgently Seeking For 50,000 Mt Of Ago TTT/TTO TOGO TRIANGLE / The Real Estate Accelerate Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.