Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom (25212 Views)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom / Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by fabienjoe: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Earthquake1:
6 Nigerian guys ganged up with a white woman to torture a Nigerian guy

Why do Africans hate themselves?

White woman from Cambodia? Are Cambodians whites? I don't think so...
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by tiredoflife(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
What did that Nigerian man do to the Cambodian woman for her to resort to such measures?
A story that has many elements missing.

God will surely deliver us from ur kind
Someone committed a crime
Cos na woman then the man would have caused it
My people truly talk am say na one day woman take senior goat grin
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
khalids:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......what is wrong with our people.......they have exported kidnapping again...why are the minds of NigeriansBiafrans so full of evil imaginations..................them swear for Nigerians Biafrans.
If you know you know.
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Born2Breed(f): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Since when did a cambodian woman become a white woman?..and we nigerians sef..we will jus be exporting crime upandan.

Cambodians na green?

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by JacksonOyibo: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by koolaid87: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
The new trend is 9ja killing 9ja for outside

Me just steercleering every afro for here oo

Husstle solo cos black is cursed with envy and jealousy
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by win2kwire: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD KNOW IGBO PEOPLE BY NOW SO HOW DO THESE MONKEYS STILL GET VISAS TO GO ANYWHERE?

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Zuorom: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
What is a 46 yrs old man still doing with a girlfriend? E no get wife?
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by YorubaAssasin: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
win2kwire:
THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD KNOW IGBO PEOPLE BY NOW SO HOW DO THESE MONKEYS STILL GET VISAS TO GO AANYWHERE?

I wonder ooo.

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by khalids: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
IntrovertedK:
If you know you know.

And what exactly is the difference between all tribes in Nigeria.....all practice evil....
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by ipobarecriminals: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
cool tongue ( sad undecided lipsrsealed fl@theads potopoto jhudas are not Nigerians. They are POTO BREED PIGS

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Coldfeets: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Women and hypocrisy.

Supposing it was the other way round, you won't want anyone to ask questions. You will all be screaming "no matter what, a man should never hit a woman".

Now, that the victim is a man, you want to hear the whole story.

You even get time to respond to her.

These days, I don't even try to listen to what any (f) moniker on nairaland has to say.

The bias and hypocrisy they exhibit is almost like a curse.

Thus, I consider their views totally inconsequential to any matter or issue being discussed.

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by MissRaine69(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Women and hypocrisy.

Supposing it was the other way round, you won't want anyone to ask questions. You will all be screaming "no matter what, a man should never hit a woman".

Now, that the victim is a man, you want to hear the whole story.
I would have said exactly the same thing regardless of gender
What did that woman do to that man for him to resort to such things?
We have a half story here so you accusing me of hypocrisy just demonstrates how you process complex things just resorting to name calling is a defect.
Typical!
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by MissRaine69(f): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

These days, I don't even try to listen to what any (f) moniker on nairaland has to say.

Thus, I consider their views totally inconsequential to any matter or issue being discussed.
The same applies to you too ....your inability to discuss typifies a mindset that is dominant amongst certain quarters.

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Coldfeets: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

[s]The same applies to you too ....your inability to discuss typifies a mindset that is dominant amongst certain quarters[/s].

Oh wait... what is this?

Another (f) moniker?

Abeg, shift make I see road. undecided
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by BluntBoy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

I would have said exactly the same thing regardless of gender
What did that woman do to that man for him to resort to such things?
We have a half story here so you accusing me of hypocrisy just demonstrates how you process complex things just resorting to name calling is a defect.
Typical!

Why the domestic violence against me, ma'am. Did I say too much by rightly accusing you of hypocrisy?

Anyway, I will be watching you as from today on.
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Bigdeeee: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
I know it must be igbos. Number one importers and exporters of crime in the world. Shameless lot!

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by BluntBoy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

Honestly, the hypocrisy is staggering.

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by slysteel: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Earthquake1:

Where did you see a white woman?
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 22, 2018
IntrovertedK:
that's why i don't take their hate speech against Nigeria and PMB (even though i'm not a fan) serious seriously. They have no love for anyone, not even themselves. Shioor.
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by chinchum(m): 2:36am On Aug 22, 2018
hopexter:

You're only saying this because of the situation. He's probably a business man in Cambodia with families back home in Nigeria. So he must knack na. But Cambodia of all places. Na wa for igbo amaka, they are in all hidden countries.
To do drugs !. I am close to certain

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2018
I bet the kidnappers are the victim's flat headed kinsmen - they are the ones capable of such treachery for money.
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
I went on encyclopedia and see what I found... grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin You dey craze I swear

Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by MissRaine69(f): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Coldfeets:

Oh wait... what is this?

Another (f) moniker?

Abeg, shift make I see road. undecided
Go and suck a todger.....
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by QuietMynd: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Earthquake1:

white woman kwa illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Coldfeets: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Go and suck a todger.....

Is your father's own available to be sucked? undecided
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by aigbeedo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
this is exactly how they started in libya.. they taught the ever peaceful Libyan that when they kidnap a Nigerian travelers or settlers torture them they will control money from Nigeria.. as Ransom then the business became lucrative and the typical Libyan now sees it as a means to survive with or without the help of Nigerians. . yes libya was now unsafe for Nigerians and even other rich African countries like Senegal, Cameroun, Ghana. e.t.c.. now there was no travelers what happened they started kidnapping those Nigerians that used to be co-captors or partners.. wat happened they flee for safety back o thier country and labled libya a wicked lace to survive.. i wasent told but was there, and still surviving there.
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Why the domestic violence against me, ma'am. Did I say too much by rightly accusing you of hypocrisy?

Anyway, I will be watching you as from today on.
funke!!!!!!! Domestic violence ke Violence via proxy I weak oooooo
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2018
1stCitizen:

grin grin grin grin You dey craze I swear
i don save d tin ooo i laugh wake my baby sef nor be lie ooo early momo like diz.
Re: Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom by BluntBoy(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
funke!!!!!!! Domestic violence ke Violence via proxy I weak oooooo

Two Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India With 254 Grams Of Cocaine(Photo) / Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video)