Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions (1964 Views)

Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Odingo1: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Slave ruling your potopoto land, is that one a slave? Aside arrogance, you guys are illogical grin grin

Is it a Yoruba man that is ruling Nigeria , you don't know that it is easier for Igbo man to rule Nigeria in nearby future than a Yoruba man to rule Nigeria. Yoruba will never be president of Nigeria again, they have box theirselves.

You Yoruba muslim guys lack foresight.
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Rilwayne001: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Odingo1:

Is it a Yoruba man that is ruling Nigeria , you don't know that it is easier for Igbo man to rule Nigeria in nearby future than a Yoruba man to rule Nigeria. Yoruba will never be president of Nigeria again, they have box theirselves.

You Yoruba muslim guys lack foresight.

Holy crap! This should be the joke of the day. Don't tell me you're serious? shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Odingo1: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Holy crap! This should be the joke of the day. Don't tell me you're serious? shocked

How did you people think that north will hand over to Osinbajo in 2023 , it amazes me shocked shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Rilwayne001: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Odingo1:

How did you people think that north will hand over to Osinbajo in 2023 , it amazes me shocked shocked shocked.

Oh you expecting that they will handover to OkoroHausa? grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Fatherofdragons: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:
[s]There are different tribes in Nigeria but there are only 3 major tribes, which are; Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.

Of this 3 major major tribes, the Hausa, Yoruba and even some minor tribes have had their fair share of being at the helms of affair of this nation but surprisingly, the Igbos has never rule at any point in time.

Well, Naijaloaded will take you through the top 5 reasons Igbo cannot rule in Nigeria.

http://reuters.ng/2018/08/21/5-reasons-igbo-may-never-rule-nigeria-do-you-agree/[/s]

Another demented conehead on the loose

Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Toosure70: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Can slave rule his master? NO.
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Fatherofdragons: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
I seriously don't know what is wrong with this coneheads

igbos will never be president eh hee, e concern u? igbos self don't want it so I don't know why u think that coping and pasting an already written article will change anything.

maybe u are trying to give ur self hope that since igbos are better than ur wretched miserable self, them not ever ruling is somehow a way to reassure urself that u are on top.

oga keep giving ur self hope and living in Disneyland, the truth still remains that Nigeria is a sh*t hole and even igbo presidency will do nothing to change it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by crimeboss: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Definitely they'll never be. The points laid down in the OP is enough reason why they'll never smell Aso rock.. Had it been they ready to change now, there'd have been a brink of hope, alas they are too full of themselves and always feel they are smarter than anyone.

u are feeding ur ethnic bias, restructuring the country is the answer, not this rubbish that is used to run government.
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Rilwayne001: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
crimeboss:

u are feeding ur ethnic bias, restructuring the country is the answer, not this rubbish that is used to run government.

Would you rather not want an Igbo president elect to do the restructuring for you? Or are you still living in your pipe-dream that Hausa will give you restructuring? In essence, you don't want to work and you want to chop, how that possible? You guys are illogical sad
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by agadez007(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
The fifth point made by the o.p is that Igbos love amassing wealth than other Nigerians and perhaps other Africans, pray tell,which region kills and behead their brother to sell for 2500

See a Yoruba man who hates money and wealth, lifting his brothers head like Pogba did the world cup

Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by BrownRoofRep: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yoloba people are so dumb.
Half education, underachievers and stupid to the core and the worst - pathological liars.

Here another afonja cone head is saying that Igbos have never ruled Nigeria, I really don't know which school you lots go.

I learned that Igbo man was the first and second president of Nigeria right from primary one and here another dumb adult does not even know the first indigenous president of Nigeria and the first military president of Nigeria.
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by limeta(f): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Slave ruling your potopoto land, is that one a slave? Aside arrogance, you guys are illogical grin grin

Good luck good bye
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Odingo1: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Oh you expecting that they will handover to OkoroHausa? grin

Your eye will clear in 2023, slaughtering of Abiola and Awolowo suicide will be a child play.
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

OK he turned Lagos into ATM machine and yet still Lagos is still fairing better than any potopoto state, wouldn't you rather wish a state like Lagos in your potopoto land?
Even your village in Oshogbo is better than lagos
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by lastmessenger: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Definitely they'll never be. The points laid down in the OP is enough reason why they'll never smell Aso rock.. Had it been they ready to change now, there'd have been a brink of hope, alas they are too full of themselves and always feel they are smarter than anyone.
we don't need the presidency and we are OK with it. Becoming the president of the country has never been about who has the good of the people at heart,it has always been about religion, ethnicity and tribalism.
The Igbo people of Nigeria are never conformist and these has been right from the time of the British colonial rule. We are not ready to conform to low standards and be shouting sai baba just so that we can have a shot to the presidency.
But one thing is certain,Only God give power to a man and no human scheming is enough to get one into the position of power. Who has ever thought that a bayelsa man can be president of Nigeria? This is what God can do.
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Rilwayne001: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
lastmessenger:
we don't need the presidency and we are OK with it. Becoming the president of the country has never been about who has the good of the people at heart,it has always been about religion, ethnicity and tribalism.
The Igbo people of Nigeria are never conformist and these has been right from the time of the British colonial rule. We are not ready to conform to low standards and be shouting sai baba just so that we can have a shot to the presidency.
But one thing is certain,Only God give power to a man and no human scheming is enough to get one into the position of power. Who has ever thought that a bayelsa man can be president of Nigeria? This is what God can do.

Attributing your political predicament to God now. God will come down and chose the leader ABI? If truly you believe it was God willing that made Buhari to enter, why are you and your cohorts now gnashing your teeth?? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by Rilwayne001: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Even your village in Oshogbo is better than lagos

This is senseless and childish. And yes if a village in oshogbo is better than Lagos, then the oshogbo is better than the entire South East tongue tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

This is senseless and childish. And yes if a village in oshogbo is better than Lagos, then the oshogbo is better than the entire South East tongue tongue
Skull miner. Scroll up and see your selfie. Bye. Without doubt I have given you the attention you craved.
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by pendragon35(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Igbos or no Igbos betterment of the country is what I pray for. #Chikena

Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by lastmessenger: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Attributing your political predicament to God now. God will come down and chose the leader ABI? If truly you believe it was God willing that made Buhari to enter, why are you and your cohorts now gnashing your teeth?? undecided
Gnashing my teeth? Why should I gnash my teeth. I only feel for those whose lives and properties are being lost while old man do nothing or at best ask them to pray. Like I said earlier being the president of Nigeria has never been about the smartest people and Infact I can say it has always been about the one who has the most f..ools and naive ones queuing behind either due to religious affiliation or ethnic/tribal affiliation.
There is a saying in my place that one who is holding his brother on the ground is also holding himself on the ground.until Nigeria rise up beyond ethnicity and tribalism, we would continue to fight terrorism, herdsmen, corruption etc.
Meanwhile you can keep your presidency while we keep our peace in the SE deviod of terrorism and religious intolerance.
Happy salah to you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions by crimeboss: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Would you rather not want an Igbo president elect to do the restructuring for you? Or are you still living in your pipe-dream that Hausa will give you restructuring? In essence, you don't want to work and you want to chop, how that possible? You guys are illogical sad

Where is written that i am ipob?, respond promptly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why using Hardship under Buhari to decide voting in 2019 is Unjustified / A Photo Art Dedicated To The Death Soldiers Of 157 Battalion By A Facebook User / PDP Chances Evaporate As Authorities Confirm Flag Bearer's Certificate A Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.