Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria (7581 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by ggood: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
May God judge who so ever that want to impose this Ancestor to Nigerians come 2023.

69 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is not ancestor. It's ancestral spirit.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Tamojig: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
No, this can't be our president never

53 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by PointZerom: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
God forbid BAT thing.

61 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by 4teenblaq: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Person no go respect himself rest... If I talk say im life remain one bar now , they go say I no get respect for elders....

Mtchewww.

73 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by gift2xl: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
If life can be exchange for money, jagaban would have done that. He should take his health serious.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Racoon(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
sad Just imagine what desperation is doing to a senile old man with multiple health challenges. Just imagine the above 2 pictures and wonder why Nigeria will not remain a wasted nation with a generational gap problem.

59 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin

All the video of him I have seen so far, they hold him on both hands.

This man wan die shameless?

God forbid BATing.

Buhari pro max Olule!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by APCnaPDP: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Damn, Asiwaju would have been a really good president but his time is past. Nigerians should vote wisely, don’t leave this country in the hands of Shettima, you won’t like it.

48 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by PointZerom: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
How can God forgive you if you end up voting this man into Aso Rock?

31 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by michelz: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
They say that we shouldn't talk about his disabilities, yet they keep pushing him to assault our sensibility.

41 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Nationalpikin: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Truly Is a blessing to be old. Normal to be sick in old age too.so tinubu is blessed. But trying to be president of Nigeria at this age is selfishness. Greed and wickedness, please baba rest.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Nationalpikin: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Truly Is a blessing to be old. Normal thing to be sick in old age too.so tinubu is blessed. But trying to be president of Nigeria at this age is selfishness. Greed and wickedness, please baba rest.

27 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by paramakina202: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu please go home and rest and allow the youths to take your turn.
Emilokan ke Naija no be Lagos o.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by kettykin: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2022
This one nah president old people's home

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by cosmatika(m): 12:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Honestly I pity Tinubu wen I see his pictures these days.
I don't know if it's his desperation to be president that is pushing him, or his wife who wants to bcom first lady and control everyone, or his son and cronies who want to enlarge their thieving empire, or is it the Northerners who wants to use the old man and return to power.
Whichever one it is, they should pity the old man and advise him to rest.
Old age is a blessing, but when you add this kind of desperation, it bcoms a curse.
Tinubu will enjoy his old age more if he retires home with his grandkids watching cartoon and enjoying his favourite meal of agbado and cassava

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Obudupikin: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2022
I don't want to abuse the baba wey no well nor his myopic supporters.

I'm only going to ask, why didn't APC put forth Osinbajo instead of this desperate "quarter to go"? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by a4cube: 1:17am On Aug 13, 2022
ggood:
May God judge who so ever that want to impose this Ancestor to Nigerians come 2023.
Whats going on here? Asiwaju should check who is leaking all these awkward pictures among his close associates.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Legendary15: 1:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Nothing Musa no go see for gate ����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by onomeabuja: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
U bah grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Ddokie: 1:49am On Aug 13, 2022
What is the meaning of all this for goodness sakes?

Why do they keep holding this man? Is he about to fall?

Maybe they should put him on a wheel chair and wheel him around. I think that will be the best thing to do. Afterall they said Roosevelt ruled America from a wheel chair.

Let them just put baba on a wheel chair and say his leg is not working well, but his brain is functional. That is a lot better and dignifying than holding him like a child who is learning how to walk. This is very disgraceful abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Nala22: 2:01am On Aug 13, 2022
I am not a supporter of Tinubu but please you guys stop attacking his age and illness, we all pray to grow old someday.

We have aged patents too, agr comes with different types of sickness.

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Jollos(m): 3:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Nala22:
I am not a supporter of Tinubu but please you guys stop attacking his age and illness, we all pray to grow old someday.

We have aged patents too, agr comes with different types of sickness.

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL

How will people know they are not suppose to vote for him if all these are not in circulation.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by 9jaaa(m): 3:01am On Aug 13, 2022
God forbid.. Atiku we know..
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Jagaban of Africa needs to get rid of all the moles in his inner circle......ASAP......
The black mailing is much...
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Image123(m): 3:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Jollos:

How will people know they are not suppose to vote for him if all these are not in circulation.

He's still more competent, powerful and visionary than the other major contenders, that's why. Ask Lawan, Ameachi, Osinbajo and Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Blanks1(m): 4:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Ddokie:
What is the meaning of all this for goodness sakes?

Why do they keep holding this man? Is he about to fall?

Maybe they should put him on a wheel chair and wheel him around. I think that will be the best thing to do. Afterall they said Roosevelt ruled America from a wheel chair.

Let them just put baba on a wheel chair and say his leg is not working well, but his brain is functional. That is a lot better and dignifying than holding him like a child who is learning how to walk. This is very disgraceful abeg.

I totally agree

1 Like

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 5:00am On Aug 13, 2022
My preferred candidate Yemi Osinbajo didn't win the primaries so I've been neutral in politics ever since. Apart from my having first hand experience of Tinubu as a governor which wasn't palatable in the least compared with Marwa and Fashola, how do you really want to sell this man to me ?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin
Ur mouth no good at all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:05am On Aug 13, 2022
No no no, this man here will never be my president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Abdu81: 5:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Racoon:
sad Just imagine what desperation is doing to a senile old man with multiple health challenges. Just imagine the above 2 pictures and wonder why Nigeria will not remain a wasted nation with a generational gap problem.

My fear is the vulture at his back, the bokoharam shettima,in case anything happens to tinubu, Nigeria enter direct into the hands of a terrorist.

We must pray and work very hard against the impending calamity.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity subsidy: FG, IMF juggling figures to deceive Nigerians – Falana / Ikeyman Viewin Benin Rep!! yoruba if serious should merge with igbos! its up 2 u / Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.