Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo (29304 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by Mrop(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gist from praizenews.com

Pregnant blogger Linda ikeji sister Laura Ikeji shares some love up photos with her hubby.

Love is sweet money enter ....lol

News source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-adorable-loveup-photos-laura-ikeji-hubby/

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by Mrop(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Love ....

See more loveup photos of them here >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-adorable-loveup-photos-laura-ikeji-hubby/

She wrote ;

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by G1STM0RE: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by goldiam(f): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Awww so cute i had the opportunity to meet with her one on one just recently and i must confess she is really down to earth.Very free spirited and open.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by lastempero: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Laura e be like say na u dey marry this guy lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by 3millionia: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happiest couple ever liveth cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by kaynan: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
goldiam:
Awww so cute i had the opportunity to meet with her one on one just recently and i must confess she is really down to earth.Very free spirited and open.
No bi only down to earth..

Was she meant to be walking in the air..?

53 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by CriticMaestro: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
This family has male issues
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by Gabrie300(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
It pains me people can't keep their private life off social media embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by elclassical(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by lonelydora: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Laura Ikeji
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by Oblitz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmm!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by BoverLY: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
ripped fruits becoming to decay.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by InvertedHammer: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
/
See as internet trolls forced Ogbonna to get rid of his braids. He looks better and responsible now.

/

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by XaviDayo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
The guy don finally Barb that im braids wey start from the center of im head. E remain Kanu. Na una no get hair....na una dey plait hair.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by JacksonOyibo: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by condomuser: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is it not this same Ogbonna they said cannot afford Agege bread ?

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by gift2xl: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
cha. enjoy her well. when a woman post a picture of u and her, she saying am proud of u and all those busy body girls be warned his my own don't come close.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why is his hands on her big nyansh cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by mooremoney(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
No beefing but this girl is not fine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by Bobbyrobby1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
goldiam:
just once wen u meet her u already know is a down to earth and free and open person, hmmm na wah, u just sound like say una b sisters sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Madam and akakpor grin
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by gift2xl: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
cha. enjoy her well. when a woman post a picture of u and her, she's saying am proud of u and all those busy body girls be warned his my own don't come close.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by bentlywills(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Low self esteem dey worry this girl
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by Didcot: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
cry cry cry

Disaster!!!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by IstandWithGod: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
bentlywills:
Low self esteem dey worry this girl

mooremoney:
No beefing but this girl is not fine

lastempero:
Laura e be like say na u dey marry this guy lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
kaynan:

No bi only down to earth..

Was she meant to be walking in the air..?

Air Bender Spotted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo by YorubaAssasin: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chai... very ugly dentition... grin see dulux paint for face!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage / TBOSS Looking Like goddess In All-Red New Pictures / Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.