Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power (1621 Views)

7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / I Refused A 200k Per Month Job Because I Cannot Work Under A Woman / Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power by sidpower: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2010

SID POWER NEEDS MARKETERS TO HELP MARKET ITS PRODUCT TO NUMEROUS CLIENTS WHO ARE IN DIRE NEED OF CONSTANT POWER.

AMAZING BUT TRUE!. Get 24/7 hrs of constant POWER. No Noise, No fumes, No maintenance, No fuel. Good 4 homes & office. 4 sales & services. Call 08034139817

it worked for me any way, i finished in 2007 and was all over lagos searching for job until i came across SID POWER LIMITED and my life has never been the same. weekly i smile to the bank with at least 80k with some cash still on me to spend. so what are u waiting for to call the number above. good luck.
Re: Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power by teekay8(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
are u really sure? cos I really want to make money. ok tell me how.
Re: Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power by izahbnu(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2010
thats quiet attractive for a start oh
Re: Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power by aeon(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
inverters. why can't u just be straight forward
Re: Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2010
aeon:

inverters. why can't u just be straight forward

Exactly. It's the only product that fits the vague description, bar the 24/7 supply. Unless Sidpower's inverter's powered by a 12 / 24V lead acid battery, that never runs out, or needs recharging.
Re: Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2010
tee_kay:

are u really sure? cos I really want to make money. ok tell me how.

You're so unpredictable, it's pathetic! You and "Sidpower" both registered on June 22, 2010, barely 2 hours apart, and suddenly, you come straight here, to enquire about "Sidpower's" phantom product.

You are "Sidpower". No why would you be asking yourself questions?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For A Very Good Caterer & Sales Girl & Boy In Abeokuta / How Many Tests/interviews Does KPMG Have? / Foreign Affairs Ministry(technical Aids Corp) Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.