Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Amazing But True!. Get 24/7 Hrs Of Constant Power - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing But True!. Get 24/7 Hrs Of Constant Power (887 Views)

The Buhari Effect: See Strange Things Constant Power Has Done In Nigerian Homes / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Amazing But Strange Micheal Jackson ILLUSSION...SEE AND BE Amazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing But True!. Get 24/7 Hrs Of Constant Power by sidpower: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2010
AMAZING BUT TRUE!. Get 24/7 hrs of constant POWER. No Noise, No fumes, No maintenance, No fuel. Good 4 homes & office. 4 sales & services. Call 08034139817

it worked for me any way, i finished in 2007 and was all over lagos searching for job until i came across SID POWER LIMITED and my life has never been the same. weekly i smile to the bank with at least 80k with some cash still on me to spend. so what are u waiting for to call the number above. good luck.
Re: Amazing But True!. Get 24/7 Hrs Of Constant Power by eros(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2010
sidpower:

AMAZING BUT TRUE!. Get 24/7 hrs of constant POWER. No Noise, No fumes, No maintenance, No fuel. Good 4 homes & office. 4 sales & services. Call 08034139817

it worked for me any way, i finished in 2007 and was all over lagos searching for job until i came across SID POWER LIMITED and my life has never been the same. weekly i smile to the bank with at least 80k with some cash still on me to spend. so what are u waiting for to call the number above. good luck.

Sidpower, why do you think i will waste my credit to call you if i don't know the name of the product, functions, price and other advantages and disadvantages of your product

If you were in my shoes as a consumer, would you pick up your phone and call the numbers displayed above after reading your advert
Re: Amazing But True!. Get 24/7 Hrs Of Constant Power by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2010
eros:

Sidpower, why do you think i will waste my credit to call you if i don't know the name of the product, functions, price and other advantages and disadvantages of your product 

If you were in my shoes as a consumer, would you pick up your phone and call the numbers displayed above after reading your advert 

Brother Eros, you've just echoed my sentiment.

"Sidpower's" [/i]advert (if you could call it one) is way too vague. A bit like an enticing carrot to a donkey, if you ask me.

@ Sidpower: Your marketing sucks donkey balls big time - you'll need to give details about what you're trying to sell. Money doesn't grow on trees, so I doubt you'll get people wasting their hard-earned money and time calling you, just to ask what you're "marketing"! You may have an idea, but right now, it's a [i]"phantom product"
, and about as attractive as a hole in a wall.

(1) (Reply)

New Album Sees Susan Boyle Break Global Record / Michael Jackson's Mother Is Missing / Beautiful Make Up Done By Islamiyyah Consultancy Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.