Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says (17407 Views)

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
ednut1:
National year of sex and enjoyment. I saw terrible tins
Terrible tins like what?? Pls satisfy my curiosity
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by micflo28(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Waste of one year. You finish no tangible skill to show for it. Its foolhardy to ask every graduate of different professions to go to schools to teach and end up having employers in their fields ask them for years of experience before employing them.
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by kulrunsman79(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
So Buhari you know about this yet you didn't allow any of your children to observe nysc in Nigeria
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by ollah2: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
NYSC would have been the best thing to happen to a graduate if Nigeria was a developed country. It would have been am avenue to experience live in some states to the maximum which could even make you relocate.

Imagine NYSC in USA
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by shadyLP(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=3millionia post=70489870]How I wish #NYSC were to be #WYSC Worldwide Youth Service Corp After you graduate, they post you to New York to serve, Post some to Dubai Then the middle east will be like the north east, If they post you to Afghan, Syria or Iraq, you redeploy back to
Jamaica, Brazil or Spain!

Kaii!! Then USA, Canada and UK Will be like Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos... where everyone is rushing!
Calabar and Uyo are like Caribbean and Hawaii

Omo you'll see Nigerian students taking school very serious... so they can go and serve!
And if you serve well, they retain you maybe in Google Office, Or Facebook USA
Blackberry Canada or Apple!!!

#Chai! Someone pls wake me up grin

Follow my dj mixtapes blog www.mixtapes.ng[/quot

e]

Hey!
Hey!!
Wake up You sleepy snoring chunky humpty dumpty..
Get da fuckin here and clean up ur pee..

Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Freeman59: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bro you nailed it! That line that says we don't have the tolerance to become one is just the truth. I seriously hope for the future generations, that this changes. Or better still, we all go our separate ways. There doesn't have to be any bloodshed.
Lirqur:
Biggest lie since mutherfuckin Luggard and Flora created this trap. NYSC is a big lie, a lie, a lie, a lie, a lie, ooohhhhhhhhh.

Now why is it a lie? First from the fact that majority of those posted to wherever they get are mostly unsatisfied with where there get. Most will rather do their 3weeks camp and seek redeployment, or start working it before they are posted. And where do they redeploy to? A place very close to their home, or where there's family. That's one.

Two, After all these years of propagating integration we still haven't seen ourselves as one. Nairaland is a good example of the segmentation of how we see ourselves. How we have partitioned crime to tribes. The thing is, even if you were never tribalistic , when you see the continuous banter on Nairaland you'll know that we really don't gat the tolerance to be one. Even subconsciously, you may start to stereotype without knowing you have joined NCAN.

Going on, if we where one from the onset, there would never be a need to create a program to remind us "we are one." We would naturally see ourselves as one without being told. While I myself was willing and still willing to see everyone as one. I have exhausted my threshold for the love of oneness. It can never happen, I believed the charade for too long, it takes a high level of intelligence to overlook stereotypes and tribes and all matters causing disunity. The's a lot of strength in unity a whole lot but Nigeria as a whole ain't packed with that high level intelligent folks to overlook differences and embrace oneness. And even still, no matter how you can overlook tribes and ish, a subtle part of you just wants to associate with someone you know you both understand each other wel. Such as when it comes to ishes like marriage.

Split this mutha fuckin contraption. There's nothing like a Nigerian. But there's a Yoruba man, an Igbo man, a ,Hausa man, an Edo man. No fuckin Nigerian. Love is not enough. Splitting will do.

Salam
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by JohnQueen(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
The only thing I agree with the man
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by JohnQueen(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bruh the sex was something else

MartinCorridon:
I enjoyed back-breaking sex in Abia during NYSC...

Broke records on Chicken Invaders on office computer...

Wasted 365 days of my life angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Nancypunni: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:
I enjoyed back-breaking sex in Abia during NYSC...

Broke records on Chicken Invaders on office computer...

Wasted 365 days of my life angry

Where in abia...aba?
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by sanpipita(m): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nysc is important yet he is yet to fire kemi or say anything on the matter, wonder how this fraud deceived Nigerians

1 Like

Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by pacespot(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Lirqur:
Biggest lie since mutherfuckin Luggard and Flora created this trap. NYSC is a big lie, a lie, a lie, a lie, a lie, ooohhhhhhhhh.

Now why is it a lie? First from the fact that majority of those posted to wherever they get are mostly unsatisfied with where there get. Most will rather do their 3weeks camp and seek redeployment, or start working it before they are posted. And where do they redeploy to? A place very close to their home, or where there's family. That's one.

Two, After all these years of propagating integration we still haven't seen ourselves as one. Nairaland is a good example of the segmentation of how we see ourselves. How we have partitioned crime to tribes. The thing is, even if you were never tribalistic , when you see the continuous banter on Nairaland you'll know that we really don't gat the tolerance to be one. Even subconsciously, you may start to stereotype without knowing you have joined NCAN.

Going on, if we where one from the onset, there would never be a need to create a program to remind us "we are one." We would naturally see ourselves as one without being told. While I myself was willing and still willing to see everyone as one. I have exhausted my threshold for the love of oneness. It can never happen, I believed the charade for too long, it takes a high level of intelligence to overlook stereotypes and tribes and all matters causing disunity. The's a lot of strength in unity a whole lot but Nigeria as a whole ain't packed with that high level intelligent folks to overlook differences and embrace oneness. And even still, no matter how you can overlook tribes and ish, a subtle part of you just wants to associate with someone you know you both understand each other wel. Such as when it comes to ishes like marriage.

Split this mutha fuckin contraption. There's nothing like a Nigerian. But there's a Yoruba man, an Igbo man, a ,Hausa man, an Edo man. No fuckin Nigerian. Love is not enough. Splitting will do.

Salam

Split, split Nigeria I keep hearing from you lots as if other tribes care if you achieve your Biafra nation. But for all intent and purpose, I don't see you as a people wanting to achieve self rule. You only want to control resources in your region while you push your people to other regions to make their daily bread. If you're sincere with Biafra, why can't you stay back in your region so that the world will know you're not compatible with other Nigerians. I learned this morning that a truckload of people from east has just landed in my home town in Akoko area, why? they said Fulani's chased them out of their village, but these people don't look like people being chased, they only sense business opportunities in the area.

So if you think you cannot coexist with other Nigerians, move back to your region and over time people will recognize your plight that you can't just coexist with other people and you will get your Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by isoh(m): 4:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Which of the NYSC is he talking about?

Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by tete7000(m): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2018
Until something is done about aunty Kemi forgery, this remains a lie. By the way your anti corruption man Sagay said no one cares about NYSC when issue of Kemi forgery was raised with him.

1 Like

Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Johnnyakins: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2018
God bless bubu
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by KomonSense: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2018
I am not understanding because this was the year I saw terrible tinz in my entire life
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Lirqur:

Salam

Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by emsco(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2018
NYSC has ruined so many relationship
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by remotegate: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2018
We are here to meet all your security needs, access control at it best
We give any kind of security systems. This is automatic rising bollards and barriers using access card. For more details call 07065018486 or 08154512102

Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by MartinCorridon: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Nancypunni:

Where in abia...aba?

Umuahia
Re: NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says by mitchelljnr(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
3millionia:
How I wish #NYSC were to be #WYSC Worldwide Youth Service Corp After you graduate, they post you to New York to serve, Post some to Dubai Then the middle east will be like the north east, If they post you to Afghan, Syria or Iraq, you redeploy back to
Jamaica, Brazil or Spain!

Kaii!! Then USA, Canada and UK Will be like Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos... where everyone is rushing!
Calabar and Uyo are like Caribbean and Hawaii

Omo you'll see Nigerian students taking school very serious... so they can go and serve!
And if you serve well, they retain you maybe in Google Office, Or Facebook USA
Blackberry Canada or Apple!!!

#Chai! Someone pls wake me up grin

Follow my dj mixtapes blog www.mixtapes.ng

Wake up bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Campaign Organization Fraudulently Used Pseudo Companies - Leadersng / Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola / Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.