Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

EXPOSED!! Tiwa Savage Has Dumped WIZKID For His Friend… And We Have The Receipts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED!! Tiwa Savage Has Dumped WIZKID For His Friend… And We Have The Receipts (567 Views)

Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) / Tiwa Savage Has Dumped Wizkid For His Friend, Smallgod (New Photos) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!! Tiwa Savage Has Dumped WIZKID For His Friend… And We Have The Receipts by 8Ebisco: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nigerian songstress, Tiwa Savage finally dumped Wizkid for his friend, Smallgod. The songstress received a lovely rose flower from her new dude.

See photo below;

See people’s reactions;

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/exposed-tiwa-savage-has-dumped-wizkid.html

Re: EXPOSED!! Tiwa Savage Has Dumped WIZKID For His Friend… And We Have The Receipts by TheOdd1sOut: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Op... If you want is to believe that... You need more concrete evidence.

Cause im struggling to believe this

The hoe blood in a female celebrity never dies.

It may lay low... But its still there

(1) (Reply)

I Had Just N63k Before I Bought My House- Seyilaw / AMAZING How Davido Pulls Chioma Up On Stage While His Performance / I Never Planned To Leave The US To Act In Nigeria – Dorcas Shola-fapson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.