Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed (17934 Views)

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Fg Finally Breaks Silence On ‘Expired Rice’ Sent To Some States / Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by bossrillboss: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
gabazin080:
your brain is paining you abi?
...na saw dust full em head..
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by sprints2: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
was starting to see sense in what this old man said but immediately I got to part he said no Nigerian rice is more than one year..I just stopped reading..don't mind him he trying to market our rice to us..and why on earth will foreigners give us expired products...from my observation on Vaseline and Kellogs coco pops no one should purchase made in Nigeria rice..I don't think we like ourselves in this country the rate at which we produce substandard products is alarming and pitiful... SMH for this country...
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by sprints2: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
MobileGees:
see what our so called leaders are saying, this country don tire me sef in my next life if I hear the name Nigeria in my mother's womb, I'll just use her intestines hang myself

eh eh sure..lwkmd..see what Nigeria has caused...
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by iamjosisky: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
is it a must for liar Muhammed to open his mouth
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by phkka1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sincerely speaking this man is the greatest lier I have ever seen in my 52 years of existence on earth.

Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by AfonjaSlaves(f): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who are they going to Blame this time around Guess Right and Win A Ram

A Jonathan

B PDP

C Saraki

D All of Above
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by andyanders: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Joevics:
Lol, Lai never ceases to amaze me.

Yea, we eat expired rice because its the only alternative available.

The last time I saw local rice was two years ago. Even in villages, you don't find these local rice anymore.

the same government that banned rice importation which increased its cost to almost #150 per cup, wants to make us rice sufficient within a year and a half. What they couldn't do in 3 years.

Look at what he is listing as achievements. I have visited 4 states in the past few months and haven't heard of any feeding in public schools. The photo I even saw online is appalling.

You are paying 300,000 Nigerians? I haven't seen a family who had benefited from this.

You guys reek of deciet and hypocrisy.

Open up border and allow them import rice legally, until we attain the so called self sufficiency.
Don't you know that Lai Mohammed cannot stop in telling lies? He is Minister of Lia Lia
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by balodihno14(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
undecided undecided this man should keep shut!!!

Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by kunmiiii: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hehehehe....Pls no more promises abeg!! Don't add to the ones you haven't and don't have a clue on how to fulfill.

Plsss fulfil the ones wey dey ground first!!
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by SunriseW(f): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2018
That's his business.
I eat rice from my father's rice farm
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by aalangel(f): 1:54am On Aug 22, 2018
At least,he didint put the blame on PDP.

Meanwhile Lai, you're the only one eating rice for animals, that's why you talk the way you do.
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by excelAGR42: 4:09am On Aug 22, 2018
“This Administration has employed 500,000 unemployed graduates under its Social Intervention Programme (SIP)"

This is a big lie from d pit of hell.
Npower is not employment but a two year advance NYSC.
APC promised employment but now changed it to advanced NYSC empowerment.
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 22, 2018
I feel like lie moooha-mad have a rice factory that has being dormant in sales that is why he want the ban on rice importation so that his unrefined rice will start booming in the market.Let him show Nigerians proof.
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 22, 2018
thank God is meant for animals, lia Mohammed have 20 bags at home.Lia is also an animal
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by supereagle(m): 5:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Joevics:

The last time I saw local rice was two years ago. Even in villages, you don't find these local rice anymore.

the same government that banned rice importation which increased its cost to almost #150 per cup, wants to make us rice sufficient within a year and a half. What they couldn't do in 3 years.

Look at what he is listing as achievements. I have visited 4 states in the past few months and haven't heard of any feeding in public schools. The photo I even saw online is appalling.

You are paying 300,000 Nigerians? I haven't seen a family who had benefited from this.

Open up border and allow them import rice legally, until we attain the so called self sufficiency.

I don't know your location. We have local rice in abundance in the South East here. in Ebonyi, you can't even see foreing rice displayed. School feeling and paying people, I stand with you.
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by ironheart(m): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Joevics:

bros local rice is gold now. A lot of Nigerians are rushing it. Thats why its scarce. I love it most especially the one from Enugu
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by Yyeske(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Lazy Nigerian yoots as usual, always quick at insulting everybody.
Someone just gave you an advice about eating foreign rice that had been stored for years and not fit for human consumption, not as if he's forcing it from your mouths or jailing you for consuming it and all you can do is insult.
You can as well go eat foreign rice that had been stored for 10-20 years, the man no send you, he only gave an advice.
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by onunwa21(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2018
Lia Mohammed on it again!!!!
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by tunary(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2018
So expired food are meant for animals eh idiot
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by sandland: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2018
Joevics:

You no get head. How can you open borders and be getting self-sufficient?
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by Gkemz: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Who still take this man serious or any talk/lie that proceeds from his month. Shameless old man still lying like a little kid.

Which one and half years is he promising Nigerians when APC will be leaving in a couple of months to come with his boss heading to Daura to meet his cows.
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2018
And you let them in?
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by yudee233: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2018
This is a direct indictment to the Custom Boss. Maybe the smuggling is the reason for increase in Customs revenue
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by xtervaganza(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2018
Sometimes I just wish this old fool and buhari would be left with alone with me for just 30 minutes
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by win2kwire: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
No thanks to useless government

NO THANKS TO NIGERIANS HAVING CHILDREN THEY CANNOT FEED!

BIGGEST GRASSROOTS PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, LACK OF FAMILY PLANNING - NOT LEADERSHIP!

IF YOU CANNOT FEED OR CATER FOR CHILDREN DON'T HAVE THEM.

180 MILLION POPULATION, 70% UNPLANNED AND DUMPED INTO SOCIETY FOR REST OF WORLD, LOCAL GOVERNMENT, COMMUNITIES, RELATIVES LIVING AT HOME AND ABROAD TO PROVIDE FOR.

WITH FAMILY PLANNING POPULATION SHOULD BE A 3RD OF THAT, ENOUGH FOOD TO GO ROUND, ENOUGH SPACE TO MOVE FREELY, LESS TRAFFIC AND CONGESTION, LESS POLLUTION, LESS INFECTIOUS DISEASES, LESS ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT, LESS TOXIC ENVIRONMENT, LESS UNEMPLOYED, LESS ILLITERACY, LESS EVERYTHING THAT IS AT THE HEART OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS!
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Open up border and allow them import rice legally, until we attain the so called self sufficiency.[/quote]

How do u achieve self sufficiency when the border is thrown open. I am trying to get the logic here. Abi u got ur own economics ni
Re: Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed by Joevics(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
sandland:

You no get head. How can you open borders and be getting self-sufficient?

Please next time when you quote me try to be civil.
as per your question, the market is already saturated with rice smuggled from neighboring countries. Still they sell it at exhorbitant prices.
How's the country benefiting from that?
citizens are paying extra, government isn't earning revenue, local rice is no where to be found.

There are other ways to do it and achieve both aims. For instance, if you increase duties for rice importation, instead of outright ban. People will be forced to patronize the local rice.

I just hope you are worth my time.

Today Is Remembrance Sunday (100th Anniversary Of The End Of World War 1). / Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Made A Mistake Not Electing Buhari – El-Rufai