Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) (2144 Views)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
A woman came out to complain on her social media page sharing the photos of the relieve items given to her by the Lagos State government.

She claimed that the rice given to her was expired as she revealed to the public what was inside the bag.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/woman-cries-out-as-she-received-expired.html

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
See more photos Here>>>>
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by FINESHIRT(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
You can imagine

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by iretiolu92(f): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
We need your mercy in this nation

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
How are we so sure that those expired rice come from inside the COVID19 package from the Lagos State government.

How many people have had this kind of experience?
If none, the woman was definitely lying and only seeking for a media attention

8 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Kriss216: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
They will soon arrest her just as they did to that Ogun state woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
This country needs military take over
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by yyba: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
I smell photoshop wink

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by GreaterDC(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
This's very appaling.
how could the lagos government share such kind of poison to people, i marvel, where we are heading to
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Ningen(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Horrible! Wish we can force feed our useless politicians with this regurgitated nonsense.
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by GreaterDC(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
yyba:
I smell photoshop wink
The rate of ignorance in you just got hiked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Iyiataata92: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
See more photos Here>>>>
This one wey we see don do us.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nothing surprises me anymore
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
yyba:
I smell photoshop wink

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by LibertyRep: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Some other recipients of same package need to either confirm or disprove this.
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by delpee(f): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Probably the rice seized and now released by the Nigerian Customs as directed by FG.

Is the Governor expected to open each bag of rice to ascertain the contents? Can the contents not be changed en route delivery?

I know people are hungry and efforts are being made to ameliorate their suffering. It's good for us as individuals to do our bit too. Let's keep praying to see the end of COVID do we can get back to managing our lives as before.
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by kiyosaki1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
How are we so sure that those expired rice come from inside the COVID19 package from the Lagos State government.

How many people have had this kind of experience?
If none, the woman was definitely lying and only seeking for a media attention
How will you be sure ?
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very wicked country
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ungrateful woman ,instead of you to wash it with hot water and cook it for your jobless husband banging you day and night...

You are here complaining, infact you people are ingrate.
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by yaki84: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Blackfire:
Ungrateful woman ,instead of you to wash it with hot water and cook it for your jobless husband banging you day and night...

U r jenjelous

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by freeze001(f): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Is this not how one lady called Idowu complained in a video of stone-filled beans shared by the Ogun state governor only for her to be arrested and forced to do another video on her knees apologising and appreciating the low-quality beans? I hope they will not track and arrest this one for speaking out too.
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
cheesy grin sageb you're needed here, must south west always play self sophisticated in everything grin cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Very wicked country
Wicked south west please stop generalizing cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
O my God

Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
By the way, why is there no logo in the white bag.
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Osnuf34(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Blackfire:

Your brain needs to be check before it's too late
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by Idiotmod: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Even ekuke no go chop this
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by koffsman(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why is the government so wicked actually people in the government offices this people are evil with wicked hearts. GOD deal with them the way you should please
Re: Woman Cries Out As She Received Expired Rice From Lagos Government (photos) by sammyj: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hope this is not fake news otherwise she should be arrested and locked up

(1) (Reply)

North Retaining Power In 2023: Formula For Retaining Power (read Carefully) / I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). / Twitter Ban: A Foreigner Advise Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.