Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? (1024 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Do Christians Have To Go To Church? - Olamide Obire / Is It A Must For Everyone To Accept Christ Before He Can Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Passed from death to life
Re: Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
We saw him and we couldn't look for another.

Acts 4:19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. 4:20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

On point

1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
Re: Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? by prinzfavian(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Which Bible the book or the holy scriptures?. You can see the book, but the scriptures are unseen. He's alive and active. You can buy your Bible but scriptures are not for sale.

You haven't answered the Spirit questions, have you seen Christ Jesus before

You really don't know how to pass examination no wonder you are struggling. Keep struggling when you see him, the Lord Christ Jesus in his glory you will be free

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

You haven't already seen, when you do, you will be free.

Did you know that the law is Spiritual?
Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Come up, you are still in your diaper
Someone who has seen Christ wouldn't speak or respond to comments the way you're doing. Seek him first yourself before asking other if they have....
Re: Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? by prinzfavian(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2018
Mummyjoy:
You just proved to me that you are in error, I won't answer you again. If you have seen Jesus as you claimed, your speech would be seasoned with grace. Paul admonished Timothy to study, where did the scripture record that Timothy had a vision of Jesus. You claimed to be in the bone level of Christianity, but you are on social media discouraging souls that you didn't win for Christ. My response to you is not about me, it's about someone out there that you may lead into seeking for Jesus, instead of believing in the finished work of salvation. Do you know that Satan has turned himself into the angel of light and his ministers into ministers of righteousness, for the purpose of deception. If you are born again and Jesus decide to appear to you it's good but to seek after signs and Revelations lead to error. If you are a child of God, learn how to be polite on social media, that is why we are different from the world.

I love your responses... He really doesn't know how to respond to comments politely, I wonder what kind of Christian he is.... Watch him come for my head soonest.
Re: Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? by Beey(f): 3:35am On Aug 24, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Tell us what you saw and how you saw him.

1 Corinthians 9:1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?

Acts 23:11 And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

We are walking with the Lord Christ Jesus, stop walking with book. It's the Spirit who gives inspiration , life but the books kills.

If you are a Christian and haven't had such encounter, your faith will fail, because you have not been shown the kingdom where you belong.

Love deeper soul and spirit and not some theological seminaries.

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

To enter means you have come..
You have come to mount Zion church, the city of the living God Almighty. Many worship God Almighty in their physical building. Natural men in their attires.

We saw him and we couldn't look for another.

Acts 4:19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. 4:20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

On point

1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
I have never seen the wind or hot or cold, but I have no doubt that they exist.The wind blows & all eyes see.My body senses when it’s hot or cold.It’s the same way with Christ Jesus.I may not have seen Him with my naked eyes but I have no doubt that He is alive.
Re: Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Greatest plans
Re: Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2018
Beey:
I have never seen the wind or hot or cold, but I have no doubt that they exist.The wind blows & all eyes see.My body senses when it’s hot or cold.It’s the same way with Christ Jesus.I may not have seen Him with my naked eyes but I have no doubt that He is alive.

Spirits sees the invisible and the Natural man is blind.

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Re: Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? by Beey(f): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Spirits sees the invisible and the Natural man is blind.

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
I don’t know what doctrine you are following.Scripture tells us to not be tossed about by every wind of doctrine.Be like the Berean Christians who after Paul had preached to them, they went & read the word to see if what Paul had preached was true.A lot of heresy going on in the name of the Lord, because many Christians have not graduated to become meat & bone believers, they are still babes of milk.
Re: Most Of You Who Call Themselves Christians Have You Seen Christ Before? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2018
We understand with great tears that most of the greater percentage of Christians the world over are populated with babies.

1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Biggest Challenge As A Christian ?!!! / What Does It Mean To Believe Something? / Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.