Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

‘I Take My Poo Seriously’ – Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Take My Poo Seriously’ – Anthony Joshua (499 Views)

Back On My poo! Davido Announces His First Song With Zlatan �. Photos & Video / Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Take My Poo Seriously’ – Anthony Joshua by iamocheme: 1:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Nigerian born British boxer, Anthony Joshua who is as of now getting ready for a heavyweight title defense against Alexander Povetkin on September 22

In the 10 weeks leading to the session, Joshua (21-0, 20 knockouts) will eat as many as 5,000 calories per day, with a full-time staff on hand to monitor everything from portion sizes to signs of overtraining or fatigue in any specific body part.

In a recent interview with DAZN, he revealed how he prepares for each opponent, which foods work best before a heavyweight title session, and the one sweet cheat meal he can’t turn down.

See passages from the meeting below…

What is your overall focus as you begin this training camp?

It used to be about the opponent I was facing. You can never underestimate anyone, and I’ll always do my homework. I’m on a mission now, though. It’s not about who I’m fighting. It’s more about what my purpose is, because I want to become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

You have to change your approach every time, because of the natural pressure of the fight—it’s a big occasion. so you start locking yourself away. Your mood changes. It’s kind of like going to work—you have to get into the mindset of preparing for that.

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/take-poo-seriously-anthony-joshua/#ixzz5OrUpvrlc

1 Like

Re: ‘I Take My Poo Seriously’ – Anthony Joshua by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Some expensive sh#t!
Re: ‘I Take My Poo Seriously’ – Anthony Joshua by itspzpics(m): 4:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Causes A Stir On IG As She Twerks Up A Storm In The Pool (video) / Gifty Powers Has The Perfect Response For Those Asking Her To Go Get Married / Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada Showcase Shaku Shaku Skills At AMVCA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.