Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank (37057 Views)

I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Nonnyflex(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2018
This sounded like the jamb snake in action... But my spider sense is telling me that you are responsible... Just can't figure out why you were the one that also reported the matter
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Suko110(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2018
cenaman:
one for you stole the real box and replace it with another.
Genius guy.
By the powers in me i now crown u d shelock holmes of nairaland.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by paulpery: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Either you or your wife was secret taking it, or someone else. Money doesn't have wings
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by hopexter(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2018
My own piggy bank na metal abi is there diabolical welder
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Paretomaster1(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2018
Shege nyamiri.... Diabolical ko.... Terestial ni...
Someone have been collecting with a flat spoon....

God forgive me for my momma piggy bank...

1 Like

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by anigold(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
This Nigerian couple received the shock of their lives after they broke their joint piggy bank in which they were actively saving in for over 7 months but couldn't believe the amount they found inside it.

The husband, Iheaka Michael Somadina Flb took to Facebook to reveal they found N240 (Two pieces of hundred naira note & Two pieces of twenty naira note) in the piggy bank they were keeping money in since January this year.

According to him, he's confused despite being told by a close relative that some carpenters who make these boxes go diabolical with it.

Read his post below;
"After breaking our piggy bank yesterday, we found this. Me and my wife have been saving in these since January and my wife has been very very consistent.

Before breaking it, we checked to ensure it wasn't tampered with and we live alone. A close relative we showed it to told us she heard some carpenters who make these boxes go diabolical with it.

I'm a little confused sha and I don't know what to even believe. Has anyone ever experienced something of this nature?"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9497/see-how-much-this-couple-found-after-they-opened-their-piggy-bank-photos.html

. One of you is thief period
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by dan5loriel: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Bro men that shit is f**king real it happened to Someone very close to me

HeWrites:
undecided

Diabolical carpenter ko, Diabetic Carpenter ni!

The truth is, One of you is a thief!!!
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Burgerlomo: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by mamaafrik(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2018
#340 ko??,awon ti C.B.N
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by DonBenny77(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Just one broomstick can do the magic

If you know you know
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by penta(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Where is efcc, we must recover it.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by nathpope(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2018
Must we always copy-copy the whites? which one be "Piggy bank" again?
all i see is a wooden box...."wooden bank" if you must say.
what correlation does this have with a pig?
Let no one change my akara to bean cake abeg. "Kolo" na "kolo" .... chikena..
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by harriet412(f): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Bianda24:

That pic was not taken immediately they discovered that their money is gone. The pics was taken in one of God is Good motors at Jibowu.

Ha! how do u know exactly where the picture was taken and the bus again kwa undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Mrnnamdi(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2018
I had the same experience, I used a solid heavy aluminium. From my rough calculation, the money there should be up to 45k but when I took it to a welder to open, I was surprised when I saw only 750. We should be prayerful, you will not know until you experience it.

1 Like

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Shaev7(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided
my ribs are cracking because of your comment lmfao
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Your wife was consistent so you have to steal the money?
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by 12345baba(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2018
They should start afresh nah. No time
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2018
U again!
omooba969:

I would like to partner with you on the project, no wahala. smiley
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2018
zolajpower:

Use aluminium piggy bank ,you will see diff. Aluminum piggy doesnt have diabolical means grin
are you sure
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by zolajpower: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
are you sure
Very sure ,in fact over sure dey worry me sef. Na im i dey use to save d small chsnge i dey recieve 4 both shop and work grin
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Psoul(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2018
The N240 is the default amount from the diabolic carpenter. Na d N240 dey carry any amount they put in the box to the carpenter. If they put the N240 together with any other money, the money will disappear leaving the N240.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by cenaman(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2018
cenaman:
one of you stole the real box and replace it with another.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Jamesayo: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2018
Keep learning lessons. Safe in a bank account, you'll be notified when withdrawal is made. There's nothing diabolical, the truth has not been revealed about an insider who knows where you keep your piggy whatever, no alert to notify you.
Sorry about the loss anyways...
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Olypeppy(f): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2018
ApostleT:
Grow up.....Open a bank account
so I should be going to bank to deposit 10 naira
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Adonis3: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Straight up! no long talk.

I remember my roomie back in the day who experienced a similar thing and was utterly confused. Me I just dey one corner dey shout eyah coz I know say na me "borrow" the money.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by seangy4konji: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
One of you guys is the thief..

I severally took 2k out of my a is piggy anytime I am going to watch arsenal football some years ago for a whole complete season while she kept saving.method broom stick

Now she will say one diabolical spirit abi..

No na person deh steal
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by feargod360(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
From the Man's post it's seems to know much abt the money then blame it on native doctor Carpenter.. ��

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by omooba969(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Simplep:
U again!

How are you today? smiley
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by natinhoo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
I believe its the both them, hence the ease in which they accepted it I was diabolical. Normal human beings arguing to know who is the thief
HeWrites:
undecided

Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
They should save their monies in bank and not boxes.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Witnes: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Bianda24:

That pic was not taken immediately they discovered that their money is gone. The pics was taken in one of God is Good motors at Jibowu.
A picture would have be better taken d moment d incident happened with mien of amazing mode in their faces, this will convince ppl more. Seen is believing.
Re: See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank by Yaink: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2021
This thing happens for real.....im a victim too. Just speechless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Jeffrey Epstein's 2019 Meeting Reason For His Divorce / Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US / Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.