Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Would You Take Up This Business Advice? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Take Up This Business Advice? (283 Views)

#50,000,000 Business Advice / How Profitable Is This Business? Advice Needed. / I Need Business Advice. I Have 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Take Up This Business Advice? by 0079jaBond(m): 4:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Musa: Chai! Walahi this Salah is not sweet for me koh. �

Adamu: Ha why did you say so my friend? �‍♂

Musa: I can't watch my favourite decoder channels and access social media because of high subscription fees...

**Just about the right time when Amaka & Suliyat walk in** �‍♀�‍♀

Amaka: Ahan! Are you kidding us guys! Have you not heard about *Hill Top Data Service* from Hill Top Global Enterprise? ��

Suliyat: Yes Amaka, tell them oo. If not for Hill Top Data Service, we wouldn't be slaying and enjoying this holiday like this.

Musa & Adamu: Wow! Really? Please how do we contact them? ��

Amaka: That's very simple. You can reach them via call or SMS or WhatsApp on � +2348115446617 or better still, stay updated on latest offers via their social media handle � @ht_globalenterp.

Musa: Ehen! So you knew all this and you kept it to yourself abi? �

Suliyat: It's not like that oo. The Holy book says "a closed mouth is a closed destiny", so while we were slaying, you guys were laughing at us and didn't complain then. Abi?

**Both girls burst into laughter** ��

Adamu: Errm... (clears throat & scratches head)... But wait, what are their services and how do we benefit from them nau?

Amaka: Well you know what, Hill Top Global Enterprise is the parent company which is into importation ✈� of top quality products from overseas and they ship directly� to wherever you want it at very little cost. Meanwhile, the subset which is Hill Top Data� Service offers cheap internet data bundle subscriptions for all networks, including Spectranet & Smile. They also do WAEC Result checker, airtime VTU, bulk SMS, gift cards purchase and bitcoin buy/sale services.

Musa: Wow! Walahi this is the best news I have heard today koh. Kai I have been missing alot since oo.

Suliyat: Lol... Musa, that's not the end. You see that decoder ish you complained about? This Hill Top Data Service can also give you cheap incredible deals on DSTV, GoTV and Startimes. All you need to do is to reach them and you'll be satisfied.

Musa: Haa this is too good an offer to miss out from. Kai! Where's their office again? In fact, I'm going there now. **About running�‍♂ out to board a cab**

Amaka & Suliyat: **drags him back** ... Heyyy wait oo Musa. Just simply contact them via +2348115446617 or reach them on social media and you'll get all you need to know. They're very reliable✅ and trustworthy �. Who told you to travel several kilometres before you can make transactions with them?�‍♀ Chai the bad day is really showing its effect on you... Lol!

**And all four friends burst into uncontrollable laughter** ��

Happy holidays!! ☺

#EidKabir
#HillTopDataService
#HillTopGlobalEnterprise

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Agent Bizness For Sale / Invitation To Test Our Online Financial Ratio Analysis Tool / Clean As New Direct US Used Hp Probook 4510 With Dedicated .check It Out !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.