Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) (573 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Jeremiah Omolara, Winners Pastor In Kaduna, Abduct Wife / Identity Of The Dead Girl In PH Hotel Revealed, Lover Still At Large / Woman Who Was Allegedly Resurrected By Pastor, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2018
The spirituality of Ephraim Ononye Ministries worldwide seems to be quite ultimate as a girl was raised from the dead in the Spiritual house recently.
In a post shared by the Ministry’s Facebook page, a girl who was brought dead by her grieving mother from a local town was resurrected when she was prayed for at the Church.

With photos of the girl, when she was dead and after she was resurrected, the Facebook post reads,
If God can raise the dead, there is nothing He can not do….
Little Chidimma is back to life. …

Do we still have doubting Thomaeses?
The mother came from EzzaMgbo with tears and left with joy for God resurrected her daughter after prayers…..
If not of God, let it come to nothing but if of God, let it prosper……

I pray for somebody now, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, let all that is dead in your life resurrate and let what ever the enemy has stolen from you be restored unto you….
Amen and Amen.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dead-girl-resurrected-by-a-pastor-in-ebonyi-state-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: dominique
cc: Mynd44
cc: MissyB3

Re: Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) by Shelumiel: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Let the hecklers come in ...I'm outta here
Re: Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) by gonkin(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2018
And someone was present taking pictures. Abeg this one na advertisement abi na nollywood movie?

1 Like

Re: Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2018
I don't believe,stage managed
Re: Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) by tstx(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2018
LolololololoolololoLololololoLolololo
Re: Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) by Hector09(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2018
They should go to mortuary and bring back the dead to life and i we believe them
Re: Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) by saintaustine(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Probably, it was a drama scene in the church.
Re: Dead Girl Resurrected By A Pastor In Ebonyi State (photos) by ozento: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
confusion everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Dreaded Cultist/armed Robber Attacked By Armed Youths In Bayelsa. Photos / Man Who Stole From A Native Doctor Cries Out As He Regrets His Action / ''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.