Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste (600 Views)

Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) / I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste by e7ejinima: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2018
''I am a fulani man, I hardly forgive anyone that offends me'' - Suspect arrested for killing neighbor tells Police

Garba Maru, pictured above, who was recently arrested for killing his neighbor, Umar Mohammed at their home in Kokani Village, Fulani Camp, New Bussa in Borgu Local Government Area of Niger state, has told the police that he used an axe to kill Umar because he offended him and as a Fulani man, he doesn't know how to forgive people.

According to police report, one Hassan Mohammed had gone to the police station to report that the deceased, who was his elder brother, was in the market when the suspect and one Dan-Muzua asked him to come back to their camp. When Umar returned home, Garba and his accomplice engaged him in a fight and allegedly killed him. They used an axe to inflict deep cuts on Umar's body and he died from excessive bleeding.

When interrogated, Garba told the police he has had accumulated bitterness towards the deceased.

“I’m a Fulani man; I hardly forgive somebody that offends me. I will always remember and I’m ready to kill the person at any given time. I am such a person, if you wronged me in January and I see you in December, I will retaliate,” Maru stated

Confirming his arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, Muhammad Abubakar, said Garba would be arraigned in court

By Linda Ikeji blog
Re: ''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari is the grand patron of Miyetti Allah, he should call his fulani terrorist brothers to order so they Dont cause more trouble on the already troubled country.

Any human being who does not have the spirit to forgive, is an Animal.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste by sinaj(f): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2018
This kinda man deserve jungle justice angry
Re: ''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2018
e7ejinima:
''I am a fulani man, I hardly forgive anyone that offends me'' - Suspect arrested for killing neighbor tells Police

Garba Maru, pictured above, who was recently arrested for killing his neighbor, Umar Mohammed at their home in Kokani Village, Fulani Camp, New Bussa in Borgu Local Government Area of Niger state, has told the police that he used an axe to kill Umar because he offended him and as a Fulani man, he doesn't know how to forgive people.

According to police report, one Hassan Mohammed had gone to the police station to report that the deceased, who was his elder brother, was in the market when the suspect and one Dan-Muzua asked him to come back to their camp. When Umar returned home, Garba and his accomplice engaged him in a fight and allegedly killed him. They used an axe to inflict deep cuts on Umar's body and he died from excessive bleeding.

When interrogated, Garba told the police he has had accumulated bitterness towards the deceased.

“I’m a Fulani man; I hardly forgive somebody that offends me. I will always remember and I’m ready to kill the person at any given time. I am such a person, if you wronged me in January and I see you in December, I will retaliate,” Maru stated

Confirming his arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, Muhammad Abubakar, said Garba would be arraigned in court

By Linda Ikeji blog

It is a crime against humanity to share nationhood with people who have such primitive and demonic philosophy.

No wonder these people are blood merchants.

my opinion?
It's either the rest of Nigerians come together and fight as one or die one by one.
By fight, I do not mean with machetes and mortars.

But I am surprised?
Nigeria is an estate of Usman Dan Fodio and a country in the dark continent.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste by Kingosytex(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2018
na their way be dat. he is just like his bro buhari, it will be easier for goats to fly than for them to forgive
Re: ''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste by ojun50(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2018
And the police are lookin at him talking
Re: ''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste by zelated: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2018
lets be grateful man isnt God
Re: ''I Am A Fulani Man, I Hardly Forgive Anyone That Offends Me'' - Suspect Arreste by hisgrace090: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2018
You see to that? So punishment to anyone that offended him is death, too bad.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Go To Prison - 'Mad Man' Tells Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha / Two Suspected Ritualists Nabbed With Body Of A Woman They Met On Facebook (video / Young Boy Ready To Figth Boko Haram In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.