Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 (587 Views)

Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by fineboynl(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2018
the tinubu camp is thinking about 2023 reasons they are supporting buhari 2019. but I got bad news for them. if buhari wins 2019 the same way buhari treated tinubu after he won the election the same way he is going to treat tinubu. he would drop amechie, fashiola, nngigi and all other ministers. he will appointed all ministers from the north. tried to influence and control the national assembly and implement satanic bills, firstly is to impeach osinbajo, and to suspend the social media, create grazing colony across the country.

militarized the country and prevent powers from going to the south.
Re: I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by amaniro: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
I just laugh when I see people saying nonsense. The Buhari I know is never going to handover to the south, he will handover to the north. Tinubu is in his dreams. All his ministers will turn use and dump. His second term bid will be irrational
Re: I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by thanki410(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2018
I don't know the heart of men but I know we need to go to the ants and learn . We need to learn togetherness ,
we need to learn (group) development , national development

we need to learn understanding and support ,

we need to learn to speak the TRUTH and shun deceit amongst fellow brothers...

2 Likes

Re: I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by Minjim: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Op, its too early to start mixing tramadol with monkeytail.
Let the west bury their dead

2 Likes

Re: I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by seunmsg(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2018
Another day, another anti-Tinubu, anti-Osinbajo, and anti-Yoruba thread. Mods will look away as usual while our brothers from the east run riot and spew all sort of profanities against the people of the south west without provocation. Some so called moderate Igbo's would also look away conveniently instead of calling their brothers to order.

3 Likes

Re: I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by izombie(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Another day, another anti-Tinubu, anti-Osinbajo, and anti-Yoruba thread. Mods will look away as usual while our brothers from the east run riot and spew all sort of profanities against the people of the south west without provocation. Some so called moderate Igbo's would also look away conveniently instead of calling their brothers to order.
abeg tell me, how do you know the op is igbo?

1 Like

Re: I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by seunmsg(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2018
izombie:
abeg tell me, how do you know the op is igbo?

No vex, he's Yoruba.
Re: I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Whether the op is igbo or yoruba iss non of my business

But the evil scheme of tinubu and osibanjo will fail them....
Let's see who will vote him....i presume na only SW will vote Tinubu....
Re: I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by Mystiquefia: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2018
fineboynl:
the tinubu camp is thinking about 2023 reasons they are supporting buhari 2019. but I got bad news for them. if buhari wins 2019 the same way buhari treated tinubu after he won the election the same way he is going to treat tinubu. he would drop amechie, fashiola, nngigi and all other ministers. he will appointed all ministers from the north. tried to influence and control the national assembly and implement satanic bills, firstly is to impeach osinbajo, and to suspend the social media, create grazing colony across the country.

militarized the country and prevent powers from going to the south.

But I Dont Undastand. Why Na Igbos Dey Carry This Matter For Head Like June 12?? Since Saraki Revealed Tinubu's Hidden Presidential Ambition For 2023 Ipob Miscreants Have Been Whining Collosally And Creating Threads Upon Threads On Nairaland. Were The Igbos Silently Praying APC And The North Would Settle For An Igbo Candidate After All The Denigrations And Aspersions?
Re: I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:

But I Dont Undastand. Why Na Igbos Dey Carry This Matter For Head Like June 12?? Since Saraki Revealed Tinubu's Hidden Presidential Ambition For 2023 Ipob Miscreants Have Been Whining Collosally And Creating Threads Upon Threads On Nairaland. Were The Igbos Silently Praying APC And The North Would Settle For An Igbo Candidate After All The Denigrations And Aspersions?

Na ur broda...he is not igbo but yoruba from ogbomosho.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari’s 800-metre Walk As Evidence Of Physical Fitness For Re-election / PHOTOS: Aregbesola, 2face At Dinner Of Vice-chancellors Of Nigerian Universities / Conspiracy Of Silence:presidency On Course For Another National Disgrace.ekwueme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.