Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. (2422 Views)

Lagos Will Be The Hardest Hit By Tinubu's Reforms, Igbos Start Thinking Home / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by TokunboCarsOnly: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
So just this evening, I met a friend who owns a plot of land in Enugu. According to him he said he already has the survey plan of the property in his name but that his friend who happens to be a councillor there just called him and told him to come home asap to perfect the remaining documents of his property if he hasn't done so. According to his friend, there is now purchase pressure on lands in the area by people from Lagos.

I was happy to hear the news this evening. I am sincerely happy Igbo people are now thinking home. It is only a matter of time some over priced places will become a ghost town.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by gidgiddy: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:
So just this evening, I met a friend who owns a plot of land in Enugu. According to him he said he already has the survey plan of the property in his name but that his friend who happens to be a councillor there just called him and told him to come home asap to perfect the remaining documents of his property if he hasn't done so. According to his friend, there is now purchase pressure on lands in the area by people from Lagos.

I was happy to hear the news this evening. I am sincerely happy Igbo people are now thinking home. It is only a matter of time some over priced places will become a ghost town.

It should have started a long time ago, but better late than never

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by duro4chang(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bye bye ooo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by paramakina202: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

Yeah and you will force him to sit home on mondays after making huge investment.Ndi uchu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by coolitempa(f): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is wonderful news indeed.......please hurry things up. I am sure the Lagosians will be standing by lagos ibadan to wave you goodbye. Awon eranko lasan lasan gbo gbo aiye.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by MXrep: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

It has always been on going but anti Igbo feelings elsewhere accelerate the process

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by MXrep: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
coolitempa:
This is wonderful news indeed.......please hurry things up. I am sure the Lagosians will be standing by lagos ibadan to wave you goodbye. Awon eranko lasan lasan gbo gbo aiye.
Lol. Consolation of brown roofer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by MXrep: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
paramakina202:

Yeah and you will force him to sit home on mondays after making huge investment.Ndi uchu.
Be deceiving yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by coolitempa(f): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
MXrep:

Lol. Consolation of brown roofer

Mr Pained laff... grin ;DJust hurry up and go sir. You ave been promising this since. we will even give you transport money. noise makers.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by paramakina202: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
MXrep:

Be deceiving yourself

Sit at home enforcer.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by LegendHero(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nice one.

No place is like home.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by yarimo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
All of them should go and get tickets for the next available night bus to there state immediately.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by MXrep: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
All of them should booked the next available night bus to there state immediately.
They said "invest in the East" not "return to the East". It's the money that returns to East not the people, they will remain to make more money. You can only wail in vain. Declare a separate country if you be man

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by yarimo(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
MXrep:

They said "invest in the East" not "return to the East". It's the money that returns to East not the people, they will remain to make more money. You can only wail in vain. Declare a separate country if you be man
The people should go and suppervise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Never4getU: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

De deceive urself with audio purchased of land by purported home coming igbos. Business is in Lagos forget all the issues concerning happenings btw us and igbo we are brothers we go settle.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by MXrep: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
The people should go and suppervise
You should go and change your roof

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by MXrep: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Never4getU:

De deceive urself with audio purchased of land by purported home coming igbos. Business is in Lagos forget all the issues concerning happenings btw us and igbo we are brothers we go settle.
Fear don de catch this one. Lagos is no longer the busiest Airport. Lagos is declining. Do you think it happens overnight? You won't even notice till big damage is done

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by TokunboCarsOnly: 3:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Most comments here by my Yoruba brothers and sisters ricks of regret. Truth is bitter mehn... But It is too late to cry when the head is already off. Many of you still don't believe you are about to make the greatest mistake of your lives about Lagos. I personally will be living your Lagos with my family by the end of this year. I also have alot of SE and SS friends who have confinded in me of their intention to leave Lagos to their regions this year and some next year. So just keep the delusion coming. Very soon your 3bedroom flat will become 50k per annum, just dey play first. Play is allowed man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Strafudeen: 3:58am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Fear don de catch this one. Lagos is no longer the busiest Airport. Lagos is declining. Do you think it happens overnight? You won't even notice till big damage is done

Wow ...owerri Airport is busier than kano...wow!

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Ttalk: 4:40am On Jun 29, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

I was happy to hear the news this evening. I am sincerely happy Igbo people are now thinking home. It is only a matter of time some overpriced places will become a ghost towns.

This is what you always say each time you are defeated in an election.

We all remember your ultimatum in 2015 when APC defeated the PDP your people hijacked from Jonathan. You set a 5year plan to relocate back to the East which elapsed in 2020, I wonder what you are still doing in the region you want to exit before 2020 in 2023

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Ttalk: 4:47am On Jun 29, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:
Most comments here by my Yoruba brothers and sisters ricks of regret. Truth is bitter mehn... But It is too late to cry when the head is already off. Many of you still don't believe you are about to make the greatest mistake of your lives about Lagos. I personally will be living your Lagos with my family by the end of this year. I also have alot of SE and SS friends who have confinded in me of their intention to leave Lagos to their regions this year and some next year. So just keep the delusion coming. Very soon your 3bedroom flat will become 50k per annum, just dey play first. Play is allowed, man.

See reverse physiology, what happened to Igbo will return home by 2020 made by your brothers in 2015?

Just say the fear of going back to your hostile region is driving you crazy

6 Likes

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by zelnababa(m): 5:15am On Jun 29, 2023
coolitempa:
lolz you think they can leave? Go to jibowu bus stop and see how they were entering Lagos every minute.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by mrvitalis(m): 5:19am On Jun 29, 2023
coolitempa:
We are not leaving Lagos... In fact we would come in more mass.... We are just sending our profits home... That's it

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by gidgiddy: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2023
paramakina202:

Sitting at home where you are safe is much better than those who went out and were slaughtered by Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP

But of course you guys dont care about that, you only remember that there is insecurity in Nigeria only if it is the South East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by helinues: 6:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Gosh, can't you people just relocate all from SW?

We no put rope for una neck now. Stop bugging us with repeated bunkum.

Make una go , you won't be missed . Aloramirami

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Herbiodun09: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2023
grin cheesy remember to get some plots for your yoruba friends too o. The ones that cant think “yoruba first”

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Nahunger(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Congratulations when is the sendforth party

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by udede(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Ttalk:

See reverse physiology, what happened to Igbo will return home by 2020 made by your brothers in 2015?

Just say the fear of going back to your hostile region is driving you crazy
keep reposting this your fake which only you carry

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by drlateef: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2023
coolitempa:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Calling Lagos a no man’s land is the last straw. And they became so bold they want to install a Chinedu on the heads of indigenous peoples. What an insult!!!

1 Like

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by victorDanladi: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:
Most comments here by my Yoruba brothers and sisters ricks of regret. Truth is bitter mehn... But It is too late to cry when the head is already off. Many of you still don't believe you are about to make the greatest mistake of your lives about Lagos. I personally will be living your Lagos with my family by the end of this year. I also have alot of SE and SS friends who have confinded in me of their intention to leave Lagos to their regions this year and some next year. So just keep the delusion coming. Very soon your 3bedroom flat will become 50k per annum, just dey play first. Play is allowed man.

You are all bastards if you don't leave ooo lol 😆

Imagine threatening people with "I will leave oooo".Did they beg the imbeciles and mumus to come or stay in the first place

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Mugshot after being Arrested in Georgia. / SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) / Powerful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.