Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere (22326 Views)

I Will End Saraki, Tinubu’s Rift - Orji Uzor Kalu / Why Saraki Is Afraid Of Reconvening - APC / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by sureheaven(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2018
It’s u and only u that’s doomed not me.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by mu2sa2: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

Tinubu is a, King maker, he always brings the best hands to do the jobs, Fashola, Fawler, Fayemi and Osinbajo. He is not a political prostitute, if he aspire to be the president, there is nothing bad in it. God gives leadership to whom he pleases and no human being can do anything about that. All tnat I am saying is
BUHARI TILL 2023
I don't care a hoot about either of them but the fact is Tinubu is the lesser evil. Tinubu is not self- centred like Saraki. He puts the very best people in positions. I challenge anyone to name incompetent persons that got appointed by or through Tinubu. Saraki is the opposite of Tinubu. Saraki deliberately puts individuals in position only if they are incompetent and is sure they are to serve his, and only his, selfish interest - a very useless fellow indeed. Just compare Tinubu's and Saraki's 8 years as governors - it's like comparing apple and stone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by crownson(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
$15 Changed My Life! It Can Change Yours Too !!!

Are You Still Struggling To Make Money Online?

Discover how you can turn a one-time $15 into $4,127.95+ monthly,

deposited instantly into your paypal account or bitcoin wallet.

Start receiving unlimited instant $15 payment over and over again,

into your account, starting from now. Making money with this system

is as simple as learning A, B, C

Click the link in my signature to find out how.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Rilwayne001: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Tinubu is very evil.....he wants to be president in 2023.....Imagine...na only sw go vote for am.....
A leopard never change his claws...
Like awolowo like Tinubu.....

Who else should be President? Nnamdi kanu?
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by tiredoflife(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

Tinubu is a, King maker, he always brings the best hands to do the jobs, Fashola, Fawler, Fayemi and Osinbajo. He is not a political prostitute, if he aspire to be the president, there is nothing bad in it. God gives leadership to whom he pleases and no human being can do anything about that. All tnat I am saying is
BUHARI TILL 2023

Make we hear word
Are u afonjas not tired already
Must we paint it all in black and white before u will all have sense
Since tinubu waved a broom over ur skulls how have u all fared
Is it not on record poverty has finished u all
Keep shouting he brought this he brought that
Same pawns he uses to put ur fourth generations in debts that u will pay to his unborn great grand kids

Keep shouting
Una no kuku get sense before angry
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Adebowale89(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
MartinCorridon:
This is Afenifere telling the brutal truth about 2 Yoruba men : Bukola and Bola.

I'm glad they're telling the truth. if ohaneze and ipob can merged together and speak with one voice as well FG might take east serious

that aside, some nonentity here are saying tinubu and saraki doesn't have the national interest

1, how does national interest stop one from not exercising is citizen right to contest for president under any party they choose to run

2, which Nigeria politicians have national interest? does ike ekweremadu one of the prominent senior politician in east presently has his constituency interest not to talk of national interest

what empowerment as ike done to his constituency and people of Enugu at large

except national interest has another meaning y'all baseless comments is absurd and callous

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Adebowale89(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Make we hear word
Are u afonjas not tired already
Must we paint it all in black and white before u will all have sense
Since tinubu waved a broom over ur skulls how have u all fared
Is it not on record poverty has finished u all
Keep shouting he brought this he brought that
Same pawns he uses to put ur fourth generations in debts that u will pay to his unborn great grand kids

Keep shouting
Una no kuku get sense before angry

you people get sense and you couldn't protest to your leaders to appeal to the FG for the release of your mothers imprisoned in IMO?

as all politicians are thieves. Yoruba leaders still make an impact In the lives of their people from rep to senate to governor

ike used all the money that would have build more industry in east to bought properties abroad but yet you people still support him and you want to tell me you've sense? person wey name you people pig no lie, that aberration suit you people mentality
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by nnokwa042(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

BUHARI TILL 2023
so fayemi is now your hero gwaaad ok let's tinubu come out for presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Glink2018(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=HsLBroker post=70503444][/quote]

Sir, u r telling us what we already know.

U will be shocked at the number of people jetting out on a daily basis from this country.

All the politicians are either for the party's or personal interest.

maybe saraki tot he will have tinubu backing for his presidential ambition but sth contrary happened.
So, ....
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by tiredoflife(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adebowale89:

you people get sense and you couldn't protest to your leaders to appeal to the FG for the release of your mothers imprisoned in IMO?

as all politicians are thieves. Yoruba leaders still make an impact In the lives of their people from rep to senate to governor

ike used all the money that would have build more industry in east to bought properties abroad but yet you people still support him and you want to tell me you've sense? person wey name you people pig no lie, that aberration suit you people mentality

Oh i see
Can u show me tinubu industries he built in the south west...
Can u show me the money he stole and used to better ur life
Which of tinubu company produces even matches u use to cook ewedu
Show me tinubus farms that u all work in and are paid like oil company works
U see how stupid and ewedu drained u are

And for begging south east leaders
Ipob can decide what method dey deem fit
I am not Igbo so I really don't care how they make their decisions
U face ur useless life
Mind ur business
If they are caught fine if not guy go drink agbo jedi angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by isaacojih: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Greediness will kill this old man called Tinubu, at this his age, he is suppose to be a political consultant to the younger politicians but because of selfishness and greed he also participate in today's politics, Saraki is far better than Tinubu, Tinubu is a old man with old sense like his fellow greedy old fools like PMB, and OSHIOMHOLE, Saraki is a younger politician with a digital sense of governance.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Deledinho: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

BUHARI TILL 2023
who told u dat n who are d gud pple he brought into power. is only wn dose whom u mention are ready to work for is interest he will agree to give power to dem.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by ideology(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

BUHARI TILL 2023

This is what has been used for years to deceive you.

Looters on the runway...

For your information, that portion of the bible is no longer valid. In Nigeria, men rig elections to stay in power not God.

Men use EFCC to intimidate their opponent, not God

Men kill, sacrifice fellow humans to win election.

Keep Almighty God out of this madness
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by doubleportion: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

BUHARI TILL 2023

Dont mind them! Odumakin balanced his argument, but they left Saraki and continue to hammer Tinubu, what a bigot and bias they are, Saraki that is gasping for last breath and they compounding his impending woos!.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Adebowale89(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oh i see
Can u show me tinubu industries he built in the south west...
Can u show me the money he stole and used to better ur life
Which of tinubu company produces even matches u use to cook ewedu
Show me tinubus farms that u all work in and are paid like oil company works
U see how stupid and ewedu drained u are

And for begging south east leaders
Ipob can decide what method dey deem fit
I am not Igbo so I really don't care how they make their decisions
U face my useless life
Mind ur business
If they are caught fine if not guy go drink agbo jedi angry

see this isi ewu. why are you crying? haven't even hit you. you're here crying like a dog that's dying of hunger

you wouldn't want to do this, would you? so is none of my business here but putting mind in what go beyond your kindergarten brain is your business.

the earlier you reduce the velocity of your stupidity the better for you

your politicians stole your generation dry yet you still hail them but is wrong for west to Hail those who transformed where you run to as asylum? as clownish as fayose was he fix neglected FG roads in Ekiti that you people always lament to FG as marginalisation

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by tiredoflife(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adebowale89:

see this isi ewu. why are you crying? haven't even hit you. you're here crying like a dog that's dying of hunger

you wouldn't want to do this, would you? so is none of my business here but putting mind in what go beyond your kindergarten brain is your business.

the earlier you reduce the velocity of your stupidity the better for you

your politicians stole your generation dry yet you still hail them but is wrong for west to Hail those who transformed where you run to as asylum? as clownish as fayose was he fix neglected FG roads in Ekiti that you people always lament to FG as marginalisation

I will ask u before I grant u further mentions
Did tinubu not steal u dry
Is he not still stealing u dry

How many industries has tinubu built with his wealth where afonjas are working

Ur time starts now
U can phone a friend
grin
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Great2017: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

BUHARI TILL 2023
This accolade is too much for an international thief (Vanguard, Sept 28, 2006).
Lagos should open her financial books to know whether Tinubu is worth celebrating.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Adebowale89(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

I will ask u before I grant u further mentions
Did tinubu not steal u dry
Is he not still stealing u dry

How many industries has tinubu built with his wealth where afonjas are working

Ur time starts now
U can phone a friend
grin

did ike not have properties abroad? what was his source of income prior to his first appointment?

secondly all politicians are thieves including Tinubu as you do call it but is it not senseless to be seeing tinubu as thief while ouk, Theodore orji, ikpeazu, ike as saints?

you people sense of reasoning need a total overhaul politically
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by tiredoflife(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adebowale89:

did ike not have properties abroad? what was his source of income prior to his first appointment?

secondly all politicians are thieves including Tinubu as you do call it but is it not senseless to be seeing tinubu as thief while ouk, Theodore orji, ikpeazu, ike as saints?

you people sense of reasoning need a total overhaul politically

No comment u have being saved
U could insult ur god
Then there is hope
U will be redeemed grin
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by YorubaAssasin: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

God gives leadership to whom he pleases and no human being can do anything about that. All tnat I am saying is

Just imagine what you just wrote? Shows why we're so retrogressive and backwards in this nation. undecided

If God has anything to do with giving us leadership in 9ja... then, God must surely hate us in this part of the world. grin
God doesn't have anything to do in rogue politics, son. God is too pure and perfect for that BS! angry

The gullible and ignorant pple of 9ja coupled with the atrocities of the so called Vagabonds in Power bring you the leadership you all deserve. undecided
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Adebowale89(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

No comment u have being saved
U could insult ur god
Then there is hope
U will be redeemed grin

your mumu is unprecedented. you ask a baby class QST and I put it to you back but shame no gree you answer

just read what you wrote up there and see why your sense of reasoning need mental overhaul rapidly
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by EmirAbj: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
SOMEONE IS NOW COMPARING TINUBU WITH OBASANJO, DEN NO DEY THE SAME LEVEL WALLAHI... OBJ EBORA HIMSELF
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by ademoshood(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
My friend you don't know what you are saying, where on earth did Tinubu supports Saraki on his political career? Rather than trying to bring him down.. He is trying to grab my state (kwara) into his pocket like he did to other south west state, but he can never succeed.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Psoul(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
sureheaven:
Comparing Saraki to with Tinubu doesn’t worth it.

When Tinubu was busy spoon feeding people, Saraki was bn spoon fed by his father.
Tinubu build a lot of politicians, Saraki was built by his father.

Tinubu made Lagos state the 3rd largest economy in Africa what it is today while Saraki ruined Kwara state thru his dubious way.

When tinubu was Senator, saraki was working in societe bank with his father.
Tinubu fielded, Atiku and Ribadu for president. Tinubu forfeited his VP position for Osinbajo in 2015 when discovered Muslim/Muslim ticket won’t work.

After Awolowo in Nigeria, it Tinubu.

Trash Trash Trash
So because Tinibu started his political career b4 Saraki, it goes that Tinibu will always be the best in the game?
My brother, no be by hw far u don tey, na hw well do u understand the game.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by sureheaven(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Trash Trash Trash
So because Tinibu started his political career b4 Saraki, it goes that Tinibu will always be the best in the game?
My brother, no be by hw far u don tey, na hw well do u understand the game.

U need ur brain examined. Many politicians had grown under tinubu. In fact they’ve grown more than him. Lemme give u few names, Fashola, Ambode, Aregbesola, Osinbajo, Oshiomole, Fayemi and many more.
Pls can u mention one person in Kwara state or Nigeria under Saraki apart from arm robbers.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by emmie14: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

BUHARI TILL 2023
Taaaaaaaaaaaa same selfish breed
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by HzRF(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Saraki is just an ungrateful soul. Many including himself can't belittle Tinubu's support in his political career. But you know the popular saying, he whom the gods would destroy they first make mad.

He will be so disappointed in 2019.

Are you drunk?

Saraki have Tinubu to thank?

For what
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by soarz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Tinubu is very evil.....he wants to be president in 2023.....Imagine...na only sw go vote for am.....

......... Some people talk without thinking or think from anus as u talk about Awolowo u could stop at Tinubu OK.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by CioAngels(f): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

BUHARI TILL 2023
Yes, good hands in Fashola and Osinbajo. But Fowler, is that not the man who they also said forged certificate to get that job, yes, and because he forged, did he ever know that secret employment making pass or fail list at midnight was evil? His ills will hunt him tomorrow if not today.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by CioAngels(f): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
sureheaven:
Comparing Saraki to with Tinubu doesn’t worth it.

When Tinubu was busy spoon feeding people, Saraki was bn spoon fed by his father.
Tinubu build a lot of politicians, Saraki was built by his father.

Tinubu made Lagos state the 3rd largest economy in Africa what it is today while Saraki ruined Kwara state thru his dubious way.

When tinubu was Senator, saraki was working in societe bank with his father.
Tinubu fielded, Atiku and Ribadu for president. Tinubu forfeited his VP position for Osinbajo in 2015 when discovered Muslim/Muslim ticket won’t work.

After Awolowo in Nigeria, it Tinubu.
Tinubu did not forfeit his VP position to Osinbajo, he failed so Osinbajo came in and it was not like he stepped down for he. If not that he is evil, how was he scheming for Muslim/Muslim ticket? The position was not a favour to Osinbajo.
Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by Charly68: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Why bringing the name of the late sage into this matter now..? You must be a big slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere by galadima77(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
godox2:

BUHARI TILL 2023

your brain dey intact... pls use it for only important replies...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Let ‘hunger Virus’ Kill Us, Residents Beg Wike / IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.