Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

This Table That Femi Fani-kayode Is Shaking..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Table That Femi Fani-kayode Is Shaking..... (302 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Table That Femi Fani-kayode Is Shaking..... by Thedonchyme: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Much has been brewing in the circles of power of our nation in recent weeks. Permit me to share some of my findings with my readers today. The rest will come later.....

http://www.africannewstoday.com/politics/opinion-the-desperate-agenda-of-an-evil-tyrant-femi-fani-kayode/

(1) (Reply)

FG Releases List Of 69 Ongoing Road, Bridge Projects In The South-east / Buhari's Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me To APC, Says Akpa / Top APC Dignitaries To Attend Osun State Election Rally On 8th Of September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.