Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private (20536 Views)

President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) / President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Frankbaro(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2018
That makes Tinubu a big coward. He's too scared of Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by jumxie(f): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
Whatever

We love them both

Igbos, pdp and enemies of state at it again
good
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Humility017(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

We igbos don't like him

He has done nothing in the south east to earn my vote

Personally I don't care 4 d igbo presidency considering your average igbos man lives a much better life than your average northerner despite presidency rotating there.

Buhari kastina state has 82.2% living in extreme poverty compared to 11.1% in my Anambra State which has never produced a president.

I rather live in an economic viable state in Nigeria than boasting my state has produced a president while wallowing in poverty

I so much love this words of wisdom.
God bless you.
I am not ibo tho....I am from edo but your words carry so much substance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by docadams: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2018
But who doesn't have contrasting views about another person. Children do of their parents, slaves of their masters, spouses of each other.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by femmy2010(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
I guess Junaid avi what is he called knows Tinubu more than he knows himself? Yeye
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Buharimustgo: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
iammo:
smiley , same tinubu, that Aisha buhari said he had been sidelined by cabals in a BBC interview, and remi-tinubu also said the same thing on TVC, only for tinubu himself to come out to say his relationship with the president is very cordial, anybody with common sense would see through tinubus game plan. He just simply can not afford to be honest right now, after how hard he invested in getting buhari, to clench APC ticket, and then the presidency. From using all his media arsenal, to releasing his private jet for campaign, to hiring best lawyers to throw out the waec result case, to ensuring all acn delegates voted for buhari as oppose kwankwaso and co, and making sure all party primary contestant sign a document forcing them out of the race if they lost the primaries without option of decamping. Even though I fear for the country on buhari's handling of the economy should he win a second term. I really wish he could win so more people would know the real buhari, and never again would Nigerians vote based on blind sentiments

You just said everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by saibuhari(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2018
If you are discerning you will see clear truth in Saraki's statement about Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Omeokachie: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Two face

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by sureheaven(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
This one is pained seriously....

U can say or do whatever u like, it won’t still change the fact PMB till 2023.

We love them all.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Meritocracy: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2018
I like Tinubu cos of his determination, perseverance, consistency and vision. He never jump from one party to another unlike some people who just looking for every opportunity to become president in any party platform. I can call him father of democracy. Saraki is very low to Tinubu in politics he's just opportunist using his father background and never struggling to get anything in life thinking all glittering are gold. Can someone tell me when Saraki ever struggle to get anything except betraying people to achieve something including his current position as senate president.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by pxjosh(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

We igbos don't like him

Personally I don't care 4 d igbo presidency considering your average igbos man lives a much better life than your average northerner despite presidency rotating there.

Buhari kastina state has 82.2% living in extreme poverty compared to 11.1% in my Anambra State which has never produced a president.

I rather live in an economic viable state in Nigeria than boasting my state has produced a president while wallowing in poverty
Most sensible comment I've read all day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
Whatever

We love them both

now I know that one can become famous by always making mumu comments..

Story of Sarrki and Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by emmie14: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2018
iammo:
smiley , same tinubu, that Aisha buhari said he had been sidelined by cabals in a BBC interview, and remi-tinubu also said the same thing on TVC, only for tinubu himself to come out to say his relationship with the president is very cordial, anybody with common sense would see through tinubus game plan. He just simply can not afford to be honest right now, after how hard he invested in getting buhari, to clench APC ticket, and then the presidency. From using all his media arsenal, to releasing his private jet for campaign, to hiring best lawyers to throw out the waec result case, to ensuring all acn delegates voted for buhari as oppose kwankwaso and co, and making sure all party primary contestant sign a document forcing them out of the race if they lost the primaries without option of decamping. Even though I fear for the country on buhari's handling of the economy should he win a second term. I really wish he could win so more people would know the real buhari, and never again would Nigerians vote based on blind sentiments
In Bukola Saraki's response to Tinubu's trash he clearly stated Tinubu's interest in supporting Buhari ; which is APC presidential ticket come 2023. If he will be alive to contest for presidency in 2023 only God knows.
Buhari and northern elites are duly informed about the cheap tricks and actually using his weapon against him Tinubu. Chief Tinubu lately in both regrets of his investments in buhari presidency and desperation to maintain relevance ran out of political game plans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by tiredoflife(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2018
See as same aboki wey dem dey slave for dey use their demigod tinubu play ten ten
Being an afonja is a curse
Father lord I thank u I didn't come into this world being an afonja

Ahhhhhh wetin
Dem dey tell una to una face say dem know una plan yet una think say na secret
These people can never ever have sense....
Niger delta my people we try
Igbos our brothers make we dey look them
Lass lass dem dey always loose

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Skepticus: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2018
obainojazz:
cool

Spot on bro, the north has produced more presidents than education scholars.. See where they are now, I really don't care about any tribe being president... Someone should just fix the country and ensure a level playing field for all tribes...

A thing I tell people in the south, especially Igbos. All over Africa, ethnic groups that have dominated the presidency usually have the highest number of economically disadvantaged people.

People from these places mistaken political power for economic advantage from greedy despots.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by kennypoju04: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Before nko....he is only supporting buhari due to greediness not for the populace interest..

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by iammo(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2018
emmie14:

In Bukola Saraki's response to Tinubu's trash he clearly stated Tinubu interest in supporting Buhari - APC presidential ticket come 2023. If he will be alive to contest for presidency only God knows.
Buhari and northern elites are duly informed about the cheap tricks and actually using his tricks against him Tinubu. Bola Tinubu lately in both regrets and desperation ran out of game plans.

What people don't understand is similar to saraki, tinubu is more desperate, after sponsoring ribadu and they failed, supporting atiku and they failed, buhari his major hope and jackpot had already started showing him signs, that 2019 would be hot. Tinubu's Oando almost got investigated for stocks and shares fruad, by NSE if not for adeosun's timely intervention

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2018
iammo:
You are a wise man. I fear any body who does not fear for Nigeria's economy under buhari .

Second term will be economically disastrous. I do not like apc or pdp. But can apc just find anyone else to replace him. Even if the person is tribalist, nepotistic,or bigot, I don't care . let the person just have an idea of the economy, be trusted and liked by the business community national and international.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by id911(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2018
The so-called educated people down South are so foolish. See Tinubu continuously supporting a terrible product like Buhari just for the selfish ambition of SW producing president in 2023. They don't care the damage Buhari would have done to the economy before then. They were even lying to the Igbo people to support Buhari in 2019 so power will shift down to them in 2023. These people are so terrible and deceitful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Temptee101(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
It's a fact

Two faced bast.ards, people from that particular region are well known for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Bryan88(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

We igbos don't like him

TELL THEM BRO...THEY THINK ITS ALL ABOUT THE PRESIDENCY. WE HUSTLE HARD, MAKE OUR MONEY LEGIT OR ILLEGAL...ANY WHC WAY NA WAY AFTER ALL CLEAN MONEY, DIRTY MONEY HOW U TELL D DIFF? WE LOVE MONEY, WE LIKE AM LIKE THAT AND WE NO DEY COMPLAIN O...IF U DEY VEX, COME TO ANAMBRA MAKE I USE U FOR MONEY RITUALS COS AM TIRED OF DRIVING G-WAGON...WANNA UPGRADE O.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Splashme: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnachukz:
That is how APC rules Nigeria. Pretend to care for the masses in public but in private they laugh at them while sharing all the monies Buhari has been borrowing.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Obaiyski(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

We igbos don't like him

True words brotherly, how I wish you continue hammering them with this your words of wisdom in every thread they raised.. I think it will echo more sense on them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by benratigan3(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

We igbos don't like him

word on gold marble
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by psychalade: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
I THINK IPOB PEOPLE SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT TINUBU IS MAKING BIAFRA REALISATION QUICKER
BY HIS SUPPORT OF PMB PRESIDENCY, AN ACT ACCORDING TO IGBO NATION, THAT IF SUCCESSFUL, WILL HASTEN NIGERIA'S COLLAPSE

SOUTH EAST PEOPLE SHOULD BE HAPPY, THAT THEIR TWO ARCH ENEMY, ( Yoruba & Fulani) ARE WORKING TOGETHER UNKNOWINGLY, TO DESTROY THEIR STUMBLING BLOCK TO THEIR DREAM MOTHER LAND ( Biafra) Igbo people should align their talk with their actions! cool
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by murphyibiam15(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

We igbos don't like him

so are you trying to tell me that buhari been a president hasn't reduced poverty in katsina through his appointment and those he empowered or you're saying a president coming from a state makes the people poorer??listen is Igbo becomes president that poverty rate in anambra can be reduced to 2%...An Igbo president can màke Onitsha port work again and states like Ebonyi can have more value for their Agriculture and solid minerals and the south east can easily be linked with rail way via an Igbo president.. so calm down
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by bigfish3k: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

What did GEJ do in the South East that you guys voted for him over Igbo candidates contesting?
He completed second Niger bridge?
All the roads you people claimed he fixed ended up killing Igbos in accidents and you're now crying that federal roads in the SE are bad.

Keep fooling yourself. When Northern youths and children gave you an ultimatum to leave Katsina and go to that same Anambra, your fathers embarked on a shameless begging tour to all Northern states.

and when igbos wanted to leave the country for u people, u all donated ur sons and daughters as sacrifice in the battle field to prevent us. stop hypocrisy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Yankee101: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
But of course
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by CioAngels(f): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is good to hear you are there, you are welcome sir. Hmm, few of those that says it as is, no matter highly placed they may be. God bless you sir.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by Kingspin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
Whatever

We love them both

Go eat your poo

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private by poseidon12: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Ezeakanobi:
Junaid Mohammed has proved that what Saraki said about tinubu is true he is supporting the old dullard so he will take over in 2023

To all SE apc idiotic things especially that Okoroawusa dreaming of succeeding the dullard let your eyes clear

That might be Tinubu's expectation. But that does not mean that it will materialize. The most likely thing to happen is that Tinubu would be jailed if Buhari wins second term.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos / Atiku’s Running Mate: PDP Raises Panel As Wike, Okowa Lobby For VP Slot / Tinubu Expands Media Team, Appoints Jega, Abdulaziz As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.