Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea (807 Views)

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? / The Virgin With Gonorrhea / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea by Pissful1(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Hi NL, please help solve this problem.
I slept my my partner recently and with out CD some days later i experienced pain wen passing urine and it did not persist which i ignore not long after she said she has some severe pain in her abdominal and consulted a doctor.
After some tests she was diagnosed with Gonorrhea and was placed on treatment
I also went for tests and diagnosed same.
I have not slept unprotected for over a year.
So did she or i get infected.
She swear she has not slept with anyone except me and we leave together.
When i Google it, Gonorrhea appears faster in men than women.
Please advise is needed.
Re: Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Go and treat yourself.

Do you expect her to say she infected you with gonorrhea
Re: Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea by nNEOo(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Go and treat yourself.

Do you expect her to say she infected you with gonorrhea

I tire oh, instead of preventing spread, your here debating who infected who. Oga go n get treated.
Re: Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea by dingbang(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Sleeping with a woman without protection who has infection is like dipping your penis inside toilet water.
Re: Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea by ibori1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
u get luck,abstain from sex,next time can b hiv
Re: Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea by successking401(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pissful1:
I slept my my partner recently and with out CD some days later i experienced pain wen passing urine and it did not persist which i ignore not long after she said she has some severe pain in her abdominal and consulted a doctor.
Please advise is needed.
let me know when you need herbal medicine for treatment.check my signature
Re: Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea by babyt66: 3:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Watsapp meon 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Pissful1:
Please advise is needed.
please use these products to take care of yourself,if interested whatsap this number: 08038220168

Re: Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea by babaalagbo1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pissful1:
Please advise is needed.
bro you can get your agbo from me for gornohea and you can get for her too or share the one you order...you're going to take it together and make sure you abstain from unprotected sex for now until you're both cure..100,%herb you're going to shit it out by the time you take it finish...you won't see any pain or atosi symptoms anymore..na confirm stds agbo,it's what I do and know very well

(1) (Reply)

Fertility Care / I Need A Big Manhood. / Is It Normal For A Man To Pee Sitting Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.