Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths (16774 Views)

Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) / Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by gurnam: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Fine fine.....Is a great news....

If they can't get justice why is the magistrate court still standing......

Let it be burnt to ashes.

For every action, there is reaction. Don’t come and bore us with an hypocritical sermon when the long arm of the law catches up with these misguided youths
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by ozoneboy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
We won't remain calm for long,this I promise Nigerian hypocrytic government
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by Dareal90s(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
solochris:

Still better than skull mining
That's true, but skull mining is still better than eating of skull.
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by pazienza(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
gurnam:

For every action, there is reaction. Don’t come and bore us with an hypocritical sermon when the long arm of the law catches up with these misguided youths

And you are too blind to see that this is a reaction to the unlawful detention of women who only exercised their basic civil right to peaceful protests?
Are you this blinded by hate?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by gurnam: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
pazienza:

And you are too blind to see that this is a reaction to the unlawful detention of women who only exercised their basic civil right to peaceful protests?

Don't have any problem with their action. I don't expect you to come here to cry to UN when the govt starts dealing with them
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by bakila: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
eagleeye2:

I guess Boko Haram is already established so no competition there. Fulani Herdsmen will soon be established. ... Nigerian government only listen when violence is involved.
Ok, for the sake of innocent people, one would not say be ready for the kind of devastation you invite.
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by bakila: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
pazienza:

Is that court the place where the order for remand of those women was made?
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bloody hooligans.

1 Like

Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by OyinO: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
When the courts cannot protect you, protect yourself.
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by eagleeye2: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
bakila:

Ok, for the sake of innocent people, one would not say be ready for the kind of devastation you invite.
As someone rightly pointed out, Nobody laughs at Boko Haram. Nobody laughs at Fulani herdsmen. Nobody laughs at Niger Delta militants. Until Igbos are armed, everyone will continue laughing at them.
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by bakila: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
eagleeye2:

As someone rightly pointed out, Nobody laughs at Boko Haram. Nobody laughs at Fulani herdsmen. Nobody laughs at Niger Delta militants. Until Igbos are armed, everyone will continue laughing at them.
Ask all those you mentioned whether they have an easy ride? since they provide inspiration to you.
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by eagleeye2: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
bakila:

Ask all those you mentioned whether they have an easy ride? since they provide inspiration to you.
Let me throw back the question at you. Has Nigeria (FG) had an easy ride with all those i mentioned, since they want to keep treating Igbos as less than humans?
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by eagleeye2: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
bakila:

Let me throw back the question at you. Has Nigeria (FG) had an easy ride with all those i mentioned, since they want to keep treating Igbos as less than humans?
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by KraticKratus: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
The zoo must burn.
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by bakila: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
eagleeye2:

No they have not. Those elements have also not have easy rides from the government.
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by eagleeye2: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
bakila:

No they have not. Those elements have also not have easy rides from the government.
Thanks for being honest. NK, may have started off with 'hate speeches' but then if one read his speeches, one will see the truth in what he speaks. But because of the hypocrisy of Nigeria, we love to hate everything about those we hate even when they are simply telling the truth.
Has herdsmen not been on rampage since? Has APC been fair to those who look up to them? Has Ohanaze not disappointed the Igbos? Was GeJ not looking the other way while looting was going on in his government? Those clamoring for restructuring, have they not all gone back to bed? Which politician today is for the masses? Remove the hate speeches, and tell me again where Nnamdi Kanu got it wrong?
Re: Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths by bakila: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
eagleeye2:

Thanks for being honest. NK, may have started off with 'hate speeches' but then if one read his speeches, one will see the truth in what he speaks. But because of the hypocrisy of Nigeria, we love to hate everything about those we hate even when they are simply telling the truth.
Has herdsmen not been on rampage since? Has APC been fair to those who look up to them? Has Ohanaze not disappointed the Igbos? Was GeJ not looking the other way while looting was going on in his government? Those clamoring for restructuring, have they not all gone back to bed? Which politician today is for the masses? Remove the hate speeches, and tell me again where Nnamdi Kanu got it wrong?
I have made my point, do not encourage violent extremism ideological or religious. It destroy the base of operation for the majority.
Please bear with me if I do not respond to further mention for Igboland has fought the war ènvisaged by IPOB over 40 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: National Assembly Postpones Resumption (REASONS) / FG Flags-off Reconstruction Of N3.6bn Lagos-badagry Expressway / Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.