Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Who Knows This Organisation BIEANN NIG LTD The Sent Me A Mail For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows This Organisation BIEANN NIG LTD The Sent Me A Mail For An Interview (764 Views)

Who Knows How Much This Organisation Pays / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Organisation BIEANN NIG LTD The Sent Me A Mail For An Interview by Chrischidera: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2018
I got this mail for an interview please i want to know if any body knows this company

Dear .......,
After thorough preview of your details and curriculum vitae, consdering the skills and attribute you encompass, the board of directors of BIEANN NIG LTD is inviting you for an interview which is scheduled to hold as follows;

Date: thursday 24th of August, 2018.
Time: 9am prompt.
Venue: 4th floor Skye Bank building @ 19 toyin street, opening. Ikeja Lagos State.

BIEANN NIG LTD is a fast growing Business and Human Resource Organisation via Consultation, Information Dissemination, Implementation of Strategic Planning and Logistics, web development, programming.

However it's vital you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparation.
Kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible. You can also reach the secretary on ........... if you have any request.
NOTE: Come along with this invitation mail or the printout of this mail, for easy security access at entrance.
Congratulations
Hr Benjamin
For management
Show quoted text
Re: Who Knows This Organisation BIEANN NIG LTD The Sent Me A Mail For An Interview by Esejoan(f): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Chrischidera:

I got this mail for an interview please i want to know if any body knows this company

Dear .......,
After thorough preview of your details and curriculum vitae, consdering the skills and attribute you encompass, the board of directors of BIEANN NIG LTD is inviting you for an interview which is scheduled to hold as follows;

Date: thursday 24th of August, 2018.
Time: 9am prompt.
Venue: 4th floor Skye Bank building @ 19 toyin street, opening. Ikeja Lagos State.

BIEANN NIG LTD is a fast growing Business and Human Resource Organisation via Consultation, Information Dissemination, Implementation of Strategic Planning and Logistics, web development, programming.

However it's vital you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparation.
Kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible. You can also reach the secretary on ........... if you have any request.
NOTE: Come along with this invitation mail or the printout of this mail, for easy security access at entrance.
Congratulations
Hr Benjamin
For management
Show quoted text
Scam

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Invitation / Sales Executive Jobs At The Foodhub In Ibadan / INEC Recruitment For Adhoc Staff 2019 is out (16th January, 2019) Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.