Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (53245 Views)

Unblock Your Tubes Naturally With Doctor Best Serrapeptase & Chinese Herbal Teas / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas / Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by peculiar111(f): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
iammo:
smiley why can't the man go for vesectomy, and disconnect his own balls from his gun
abiooooo....wickedman
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by 4reala(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Then the doctor should be ready to be sued, and he wld surely go in for it
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Biglittlelois(f): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
wow
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by ekanDamie: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
I know a lady who did abortion twice in less than 2months.
Even with pistinor, let sperm never enter her she will just get pregnant.
Meanwhile she already has kids. What would u have her husband do?
He can't touch his wife, condom dosnt ignite any of them.
Is it not better to just discuss together and remove the womb?
Except its a sin tho.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Otatom:
After 5kids kilode do you want to born 11. Man was already tired of changing diapers, please.

I beg to say this sir.......you are senseless!

Have you ever heard of family planning? It is everywhere. They run the adverts and jingles on TV and radio every now and then!

Why would you remove someone's vital organ without their consent?

That man should be jailed!

What is this country turning into for God sake?! What is happening to Nigerians? Have our brains been traded for other stuffs or what?

I'm really pissed mhen!!!
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by BizLifeE: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Maybe they don't need kids again.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by xtervaganza(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bullshit stories online everyday which we all know is a lie

No Dr anywhere in the whole world will remove a woman's womb without her consent. He will lose his license to practice, his life and career ruined and spend many years in jail

Bullshit story again

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by kalishay: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
And what happened to vasectomy this story is one kind sha
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by IamGodsGrace(f): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
hmmmm.
but if they agreed 3 kids, y is she still giving birth?

the man sha, why did he not temper with his own reproductive system? why did he not take drugs? evil man.

but, well... anywhere we belle face na front.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by mycar: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is very bad, the woman will continue to live in fear. who knows the next thing he will do!
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Toluwani58(f): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ummmmmn,things we see in marriages this days scared Me oooo.so he can trmovr her womb and impregnant another woman

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by vRendoh(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
This story is not true! No Doctor will do such thing except the woman life is in danger. Even at that another close relative must agree. that Doctor no know say the man can do vasectomy in less than 30mins?

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Akabuking: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Just take a look at the last question ...as if the womb will brow back.
just imagine that mumuric question.

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by JacksonOyibo: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by franchasng: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Some women just love giving birth anyhow not considering the economy or the future of the kids, just because they aren't the one to bother about the financial upkeep and caring of the kids sad angry
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Akabuking: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
it's obvious the both of are sex addicts. but the man no try at all.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Akabuking: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Toluwani58:
Ummmmmn,things we see in marriages this days scared Me oooo.so he can trmovr her womb and impregnant another woman
no vex abeg, you pass waec?

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Gerrard59(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
ekanDamie:
I know a lady who did abortion twice in less than 2months.
Even with pistinor, let sperm never enter her she will just get pregnant.
Meanwhile she already has kids. What would u have her husband do?
He can't touch his wife, condom dosnt ignite any of them.
Is it not better to just discuss together and remove the womb?
Except its a sin tho.

It's cheaper and less stressful undergoing vasectomy than hysterectomy. And no, it's not a sin.

@Topic: Nigerian Twitter-sphere and lies. Believe this and you can believe that Buhari will lose next year's election.

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Datevilme: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Forget that thing
Some women just like to dey born

So, are you saying he was right for removing her womb without her consent?
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Amberon1: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Will it kill you to say the truth? What that doctor did is against the ethics of the medical profession and have his liscence revoked if sued. You cannot carry out an operation on an adult without their consent.
Otatom:
After 5kids kilode do you want to born 11. Man was already tired of changing diapers, please.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Amberon1: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seems you still haven't regained your sanity. It is finished for you.
tiredoflife:

Forget that thing
Some women just like to dey born
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Amberon1: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
You're very stupid for such idiocy. So why did the foolish man not carry out a vasectomy on himself. Mumu
UbanmeUdie:

That man clearly deserves a national honour for bravery.

Na pampers person come this life come work for?

Some women are worst than ducks and pigs.

The man did excellently well.

I only pity the doctor!
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by tiredoflife(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Datevilme:

So, are you saying he was right for removing her womb without her consent?

Did I say he was right
I was talking about sitting ur wife and having a conversation
With her
Why u don't want more kids
She has five kids already
And d deed has being done
Sue the doctor
And let him proof she was in a health risk that's why he removed it
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by sisisioge: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Chai! The azzzhole should just have gotten himself sterile. That way, the decision he makes affects his body alone.

Yes, five kids are multiple! But he had no right to mutilate his wife's body without her consent!

By the way, so long as she can prove that she was of sound mind and not incapacitated when the doctor got the go ahead, she can sue the doctor too.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
A woman is on the verge of divorcing her husband, after she made a shocking Discovering that he connived with their family doctor to remove her womb, so she will be unable to ever give birth again, Doctor Olufunmilayo who shared the story on his page said, the couple had some kids already, and the based of the fact that the husband wants no more kids, he went extra miles and pulled out her womb with a Doctor..

Ready the intriguing post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/woman-destroys-her-husbands-properties.html

the man is a wild idiotic animalistic animal.

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
The world is truly wicked. The man's act is sacriligious.
I guess maybe he is scared of having more children
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by tiredoflife(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Amberon1:
Seems you still haven't regained your sanity. It is finished for you.

Come
Bai
Was ur womb and ur brain removed too
Wats ur problem
Why fight over a twitter story that will even be a lie
Abeg free me u hear
Its too early
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by ekanDamie: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gerrard59:

It's cheaper and less stressful undergoing vasectomy than hysterectomy. And no, it's not a sin.

@Topic: Nigerian Twitter-sphere and lies. Believe this and you can believe that Buhari will lose next year's election.
OK bro, let me google those stuff
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by DWJOBScom(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
This looks like what i can do very well

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / 10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools