Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (53267 Views)

Unblock Your Tubes Naturally With Doctor Best Serrapeptase & Chinese Herbal Teas / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas / Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Datevilme: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Did I say he was right
I was talking about sitting ur wife and having a conversation
With her
Why u don't want more kids
She has five kids already
And d deed has being done
Sue the doctor
And let him proof she was in a health risk that's why he removed it

The deed has been done, but the man should take responsibility and stop blaming the wife.

There were several other ways to stop her from having children, rather than removing her womb.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Dearlord(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Otatom:
After 5kids kilode do you want to born 11. Man was already tired of changing diapers, please.

Be reasonble for once
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Dearlord(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Otatom:
After 5kids kilode do you want to born 11. Man was already tired of changing diapers, please.

Be reasonble for once
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Bluffly: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Otatom:
Why did he not do vasectomy. He and the doctor should be arrested and jailed
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by immaq8(f): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
make d woman in-turn castrate d man. if she go do family planning she go die? must removing d womb b d best option. what in a case, that would be fire explosion & d five children gets involve, what would be her fate? anyways d man & d doctor must face d law for doing it without her consent.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by kennypoju04: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
The heart of man is filled with wickedness

Check below
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by playboy19(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
What a lie. I have seen the movie before tongue grin
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Dearlord(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
If the story is anything to go with, the man must have sold out the womb to the doctor if not I see no reason he should have done that .
There a lot of herbs that can render him temporarily impotent if he wishes.

If I were to be the wife, I will dose him and perform tube ligation on him.
What nonsense is that?
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by babeosisi: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
We are now dealing with gossip blog by middle schoolers .
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by darlenese(f): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Otatom:

he is tired of changing diapers but he's not tired of pluging his joystick
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by BusinessTips: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
The Doctor's job is on the hang. What he did is ethically wrong in the medical profession, he deserves to lose his job. Very unprofessional of him.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by tiredoflife(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Datevilme:

The deed has been done, but the man should take responsibility and stop blaming the wife.

There were several other ways to stop her from having children, rather than removing her womb.

Well it has being removed
What next
Will she kill him
Cos I don't get it
She still wan born
Or why the fuse
If she wants to act rightly
File for divorce
Sue for demages
And also sue the doctor
Simple
Not by break stuffs
Or burning the house down
Abi e dey pain am say d man outsmart am as she wan born dozen angry
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Oyerinde16(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Just take a look at the last mumuric question ...as if the womb will grow back.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .
U MAY B A FRAUDSTER, CLICK A LINK THAT WILL LEAD ME TO A CLONED APP OR WEBPAGE, ENTER MY DETAILS N I'M A GONER, MY BRO DON'T LET ME CLICK ANY LINK THANK U PISS
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by dingbang(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oyerinde16:

U MAY B A FRAUDSTER, CLICK A LINK THAT WILL LEAD ME TO A CLONED APP OR WEBPAGE, ENTER MY DETAILS N I'M A GONER, MY BRO DON'T LET ME CLICK ANY LINK THANK U PISS
downloading a bank's app from playstore is fraud? Lmao don't get me started with you this evening. Your ignorance shouldn't make you look stupid bro.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by einsteine(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
DKM123:
I don't understand. If he doesn't want more kids that desperately, what ever happened to him having a vasectomy. Is he planning to have kids with another woman?

Maybe he doesn't want more kids with that particular woman
In any case, this is the usual twitter lies.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by einsteine(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
downloading a bank's app from playstore is fraud? Lmao don't get me started with you this evening. Your ignorance shouldn't make you look stupid bro.

Why are you promoting a bank app?
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Movie
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Datevilme: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Well it has being removed
What next
Will she kill him
Cos I don't get it
She still wan born
Or why the fuse
If she wants to act rightly
File for divorce
Sue for demages
And also sue the doctor
Simple
Not by break stuffs
Or burning the house down
Abi e dey pain am say d man outsmart am as she wan born dozen angry

You go fit do wetin that man do, you people have the same reasoning.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by dingbang(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
einsteine:

Why are you promoting a bank app?
please click the link on my signature to get your answer. cool
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Amberon1: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pls go meet your fellow inmates at yabaleft.
tiredoflife:

Come
Bai
Was ur womb and ur brain removed too
Wats ur problem
Why fight over a twitter story that will even be a lie
Abeg free me u hear
Its too early
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by dinocy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

What is with you and this first bank ad? Na everybody dey use first bank
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
dinocy:

What is with you and this first bank ad? Na everybody dey use first bank
dial *894*0# to open an account with first bank. Thank you
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by adaifx: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Otatom:

I hardly respond to comments on this site, but I can't help but quote you. If the man is tired of giving birth to babies he should remove his own testicles so he can't impregnate the lady anymore. What happened to communicating about birth control
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Sirme411(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:

My Brother You sef...see am....I felt weak when I saw the question

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by iamkingzlee(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Otatom:
You are very ignorant and a fool to say the least.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by futurism: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:

That account is fake. Everything thing is fake. It never happened.
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by onyibor84: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
I just wish the doctor can come out to give his own version of the story.

There is always a consent form for every surgery which the patient has to fill if he/she is conscious or the the next of kin if patient is unconscious.
First, we have not known why the patient was even taken into the theatre in the first place and we are already condemning the doctor.
What if she went in for Ceaserean section and it was discovered that she had a ruptured uterus which is a complication in grandmultipara women above 35years.
In the above situation, the next person that can give consent for total hysterectomy if the patient is under General anaesthesia is the husband/next of kin and it must be duly signed.

I blame the husband and doctor in a way for not disclosing it to her after recovery.

1 Like

Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Awoo88: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
You no want kid agion why you no consider vescotomy
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by eyinjuege: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why couldn't he have just got a vasectomy?
Easier procedure with less risks, equally very effective and also reversible if done by experts
He's a wicked man
The Drs licence should be suspended, if the story is true
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by Vicrotica(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Whatever you want sweetie �
JamaicanLove:

I have, what's in it for me
Re: Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This by buzorcharles(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Datevilme:
Very insensitive thing to do, this is why communication is very important in marriage.
what type of communication do u talk of when they have agreed that they will birth 3 but the women enjoys more laying eggs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / 10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.