Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) (1226 Views)

Paul Okoye Set To Dethroned Kanye West By Starting His Own Clothing Line / Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo / Peter Okoye Set To Hold A Show Alone As Fans Beg Psquare To End Their Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Former Psquare duo, Peter Okoye A.K.A Mr P has just made an announcement via his page that he's about fulfilling all he has ever dreamt of.. Which means adding a clothing line collection to his credits..

See what he wrote:

Clothing Line Collections Loading....���� 2019 here I come!! finally I can't wait  #DreamComesTrue cc @Payporte #WokieWokie
What's your say on this?

See more Photos below;

https://zenithnaija.com/peter-okoye-set-to-launch-mr-p-clothing-line-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: dominique
cc: MissyB3
cc: Mynd44

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) by donbachi(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Copycat
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
donbachi:
Copycat

shocked

mumu,you that dont copy what have you achieve since you have been ejected into the earth,than to masturbate on every post,his kid is not even your mate in all way,now get lost like a thin air
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

shocked

mumu,you that dont copy what have you achieve since you have been ejected into the earth,than to masturbate on every post,his kid is not even your mate in all way,now get lost like a thin air
dis guy don finish me....i'm crying like a baby right now..abeg check d meaning of copycat
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Congrat
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good one Mr Peter

Buy and sell Your non hosted verified AdSense account to me, and also I need a YouTube channel with over 1000subs and 4000hours for sale my number is on my profile guys
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) by oyoyoyo: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
great
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) by nuelzy: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
So
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
recession biting hard

(1) (Reply)

Read This Writeup From A Man After DNA Test Carried Out On His Daughter / Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Their First Pride As A / Huddah Monroe Bares Butt At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.