Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,115 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing- Ajimobi Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing- Ajimobi Says (257 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" / I Don't Plan Getting Boob Job & Body Shaming Doesn’t Affect Me - Uriel Oputa / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing- Ajimobi Says by shemzyadeyemi: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi has come out to confirm that he ordered the demolition of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House.

Ajimobi while speaking with newsmen after the Eid el-Kabir celebration at Agodi Eid Ground, said the number of curses the state residents have placed on him following the demolition of the music house owned by singer Yinka Ayefele won’t affect him because he did the right thing.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/curses-cant-affect-me-because-i-am-doing-the-right-thing-ajimobi-says/
Re: Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing- Ajimobi Says by thanki410(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Doing the right sometimes might affect dearest ones...
And sometimes would cause offences but let your RIGHT THING be without a fault . Let your self-thought of RIGHT THING not be carried out from a greedy and wicked Mind for that person.
Then , you are justified.
If they cursed Jesus, Mohammed , who then are you that they won't curse?
WE are justified by our mind's judgement

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Says How He Feels About His Solo Career / Simi To Feature In Kunle Afolayan’s New Movie “mokalik” / Simi To Star In Kunle Afolayan’s New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.